Published : 2014-12-21 (over 3 years Ago) - Last updated over 2 years Ago
21 Best romantic facts
Enjoy these fun, incredible, interesting, awesome and random romantic facts.
1. Attempting to be friends with someone whom you feel romantically attracted to may often cause insomnia, depression and low self worth.
2. Romantic love lasts a year. After that, "attachment love" sets in.
3. People who post Facebook status updates about their romantic partner are more likely to have low self esteem, according to research.
4. Study shows that a sweaty handshake might be the start of a romantic partnership.
5. Will Smith and Eva Mendes were the first minority actors to play leads in a hit romantic comedy.
6. Attempting to be friends with someone whom you feel romantically attracted to may often cause insomnia, depression and low self worth.
7. When people feel physically cold, they seek out psychological warmth, like watching a romantic movie that will make them feel warm inside.
8. For the first date, 34% of singles find it most romantic when their date plans a surprise activity.
9. Between 4% and 5% of people in the U.S. are romantically involved in a consensually nonmonogamous relationship.
10. 25% of surveyed singles said they find it most romantic when their date leans in for a first kiss on the first date.
11. 27% of single people find it most romantic when they hold hands on a first date, according to a study.
12. A survey revealed that 34% of single people find it most romantic when their date plans a surprise activity for the first date.
13. A survey says 41% of couples prefer a "hug and a kiss" over a romantic candlelit dinner as the most romantic gesture from their partner.
14. People who volunteer are 25 46% more likely to find a partner and start a romantic relationship within a year.
15. roses are red
violets are blue
sunflowers are yellow
i bet u were expecting something romantic but nah these some gardening facts
16. 78% of Americans prefer receiving a romantic text rather than an affectionate Facebook post or Tweet, according to a survey.
17. 40% of people who are rejected in romantic love slip into clinical depression.
18. Biochemically, romantic love may be indistinguishable from having severe obsessive compulsive disorder.
19. Being romantic only works if the other person already has feelings for you.
20. The heart shape was first used to symbolize romantic love around the year 1250. Before that, it represented foliage.
21. Being materialistic can cause you to lose friends and romantic partners.