1. In Stockholm, they have a lottery system where good drivers can win the money bad drivers pay in fines.
2. A man sued the other driver and won, 4 years after a car crash. He claimed that the crash turned him gay.
3. BMW had to recall their GPS system because male German drivers were refusing to take directions from a female voice.
4. The average US driver spends about $713 in wasted gasoline from sitting in traffic.
5. Before he was a director, James Cameron was a school bus driver.
6. Short female drivers that sit close to the steering wheel are the most likely to be killed by an air bag.
7. The Cobra iPhone Radar Detector allows a driver to speed while looking at their iPhone, therefore breaking several laws at once.
8. BMW recalled its GPS systems with female voices in Germany because male drivers were not willing to take directions from a female voice.
9. A study found that drivers under 25 years old are 4.12 times more likely to use a cell phone than older drivers.
10. According to a study, female drivers are 1.63 times more likely to use a cell phone while driving than male motorists.
11. The Amazon River spews so much fresh water into the Atlantic that surface water can be drinkable up to 200 miles from shore
12. In Stockholm, there is a speed camera lottery where good drivers can win money from the fines of speeding drivers
13. According to a 2012 study, 1 in 20 drivers blame "Baby on Board" window stickers for obscuring vision and causing accidents.
14. In Stockholm, there is a speed camera lottery where good drivers can win money from the fines of speeding drivers.
15. Joan Rivers was once offered a daytime talk show but she turned it down and it went to Oprah instead.
16. Polish scientists are working on a new method to detect drunk drivers – a laser to zap your car and sniff out any alcohol fumes.
17. Rather than flicking off a rude driver, give them a thumbs down—it’ll do a better job of making them feel ashamed.
18. The Democratic Republic of Congo (formerly Zaire) is roughly the size of the United States east of the Mississippi River.
19. The more expensive a car is, the more likely a driver is to cut off pedestrians and other vehicles.
20. 6% of drivers will go out of their way to hit an animal they hate, like a tarantula or a snake.
21. Cab drivers in Seoul charge a fine of $138 if passengers vomit in the back of their cab. 42% of driver complaints are vomit related.
22. UPS drivers that go 25 years without an accident get a bomber jacket, a special patch, and are inducted into the UPS “Circle of Honor.”
23. Around one third of designated drivers have at least one drink while carrying the title.
24. A 2012 study revealed that women are better drivers than men.
25. California has issued at least 7 drivers licenses to people named Jesus Christ.
26. German truck drivers thought it was good luck to drive over poop, when the British found out, they made poop disguised bombs.
27. Bull sharks can swim in freshwater; they’ve been found as far as 2600 miles up the Amazon River.
28. Queen Elizabeth II served as a mechanic and driver in World War II.
29. Diamonds were first discovered in the riverbeds of the Golconda region of India over 4, 000 years ago.
30. Elvis Presley was a truck driver before he started singing.
31. The South American and African lung fish can sleep out of water for months buried in the mud of dried up river beds
32. 1/3 of designated drivers are drunk.
33. Being a bad driver is partially a genetic trait.
34. UPS drivers that go 25 years without an accident get a bomber jacket, a special patch, and are inducted into the UPS ÒCircle of Honor.Ó
35. In the 2009 Formula One season, 12% of Grand Prix drivers were called Sebastian.
36. 10 of the tributaries flowing into the Amazon river are as big as the Mississippi river.
37. An earthquake on Dec. 16, 1811 caused parts of the Mississippi River to flow backwards.
38. California has issued at least 6 drivers licenses to people named Jesus Christ.
39. If a car is travelling at 55 miles per hour it will travel 56 feet before the driver can shift his foot from the accelerator to the brake.
40. Louisiana is the only state that grows in land area every year (Due to alluvial deposits from the Mississippi River).
41. Motorists who talk on cell phones are more impaired than drunk drivers with blood alcohol levels exceeding .08.
42. The most powerful electric eel is found in the rivers of Brazil, Columbia, Venezuela, and Peru, and produces a shock of 400 650 volts.