1. According to Albert Einstein if the honey bees were suddenly disappeared from the earth, humans would see an apocalypse with in 4 years.
2. The World Health Organization has declared tanning beds to be as dangerous as mustard gas and arsenic.
3. Daredevil and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were created by the same canister of ooze, in the same road accident.
4. "Misophonia" is a condition in which you are easily annoyed or angered by little things. Such as a person who eats or breathes too loudly
5. Talking to your mother has the same effect as a hug and can help reduce stress levels.
6. Brazil prisons offer their prisoners the chance to reduce their prison sentence by four days for every book they read and write a report on.
7. Anytime you see an ingredient list that includes carmine, cochineal extract or natural red 4, the product contains crushed up bugs.
8. A 99 year old man divorced his 96 year old wife after 77 years of marriage because he discovered that she had an affair in the 40's.
9. Dueling is legal in Paraguay if both parties are registered blood donors
10. People aged 18 33 are the most stressed individuals in the world. After the age of 33 stress levels tend to reduce.
11. In ancient Rome, it was considered a sign of leadership to be born with a crooked nose.
12. Coca Cola made a fruit flavored soda for the Nazis when there was a shortage of syrup in 1941 And that is how Fanta was created.
13. In Germany, attempting to escape from the prison is completely legal Getting yourself free is considered a basic human instinct.
14. When you are ignored by a person whose attention means the most to you, the reaction in your brain will be similar to physical pain.
15. Plants that are not cared for will cry for help. A thirsty plant will make a high pitched sound that is too high for us to hear.
16. Dueling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are registered blood donors.
17. Farting can help reduce high blood pressure & is good for your health.
18. The median age at first marriage has risen to nearly 29 years for men and to more than 26 years for women compared to 22...
19. In an American experiment, when showed gay porn, 80% of the homophobes had an erection compared to 34% of the non homophobic subjects.
20. Ketchup was first prepared by Romans in 300 B.C. to enhance the flavor of fish and fowl.
21. Athazagoraphobia is the fear of being forgotten and or ignored by someone whom you care a lot about.
22. The Pentagon has twice as many bathrooms as is necessary because when it was built laws required separate facilities for...
23. Music helps to reduce anxiety, and also helps the human mind and body get through stressful times.
24. Aside from improving our moods, laughter can reduce stress, and reduce pain. It also releases anger, fear, guilt, anxiety, and tension.
25. Ferrari engines are musically engineered to sound perfect by utilizing 3rd and 6th harmonics on the air intake, like a flute or organ.
26. A guy named Joshua Abraham Norton declared himself Emperor of the United States and the citizens of San Francisco went along with it.
27. In one Scooby Doo episode, Daphne is “cursed” with a size 8 body, causing controversy over why that would be considered a curse.
28. There is a Japanese urban legend about a spirit who haunts public bathrooms and will ask you if you want red or blue toilet paper.
29. Coffee reduces skin cancer risk.
30. The leading cause of a death for a white capuchin monkey in the wild is being murdered by another white capuchin monkey.
31. Strawberries improve vision and reduces cancer risk.
32. Fast food restaurants use yellow, red, and orange because those are the colors that stimulate hunger.
33. Research discovered that a person is more likely to completely ignore others while reading & or sending a text.
34. The Incredible Hulk’s green skin color was originally a result of printing error (he was originally grey) that Stan Lee liked.
35. The 1st ingredient in Nutella is sugar, and is 50% sugar.
36. Alpacas hum when they are curious, content, worried, bored, fearful, distressed or cautious.
37. RT if u got fired from your last job because you skipped too many days to watch national geographic shows about animals lol aye shit happens
38. 86% of graffiti in men’s bathrooms is erotic in nature, compared to just 25% in women’s bathrooms, according to a study.
39. In Ancient Greece, throwing an apple to a woman was considered a marriage proposal.
40. People are most affected by brands and logos when they are sad or scared.
41. Most teddy bears are manufactured with a neutral expression so children can project their own emotions onto them.
42. Having at least one lazy day per week can help reduce stress, high blood pressure, stroke & heart disease.
43. According to a new study, text messaging a stranger or a friend during surgery can reduce a patient’s need for narcotics.
44. Once a woman occupies a top management position at a business, the chances of another woman being hired to a similar position drop by 50%.
45. The Dominican Republic offered to take 100, 000 Jews in 1938. Only 645 made it. Everyone was given 80 acres of land, 10 cows, a mule & horse.
46. According to Stephen Hawking, in a few hundred years, humanity must colonize space to survive.
47. A child only displaying redeye in one eye in a photograph, should be immediately checked for retinoblastoma, a cancer of the retina
48. Hot Dogs are so named because they were originally rumored to contain dog meat.
49. Studies show that women are more attracted to men wearing blue, while men are more attracted to women wearing red.
50. Among experts, the median prediction for the creation of an artificial intelligence smarter than the smartest humans is the year 2060.
51. The real Christopher Robin, actually owned the stuffed animals that inspired the Winnie the Pooh characters.
52. The last breath of Thomas Edison is stored in a test tube.
53. A planned Marvel story arc would have featured Princess Diana returning from the dead and joining the X Men.
54. Animal Planet aired a fake documentary about the existence of mermaids that convinced thousand of viewers. Twice.
55. In Japan they have horse meat, cactus, charcoal, and octopus flavored ice cream.
56. Educated people still considered witches a real threat well into the 18th century.
57. More married people 46 percent eat breakfast regularly during the week, compared to just 41 percent of singles.
58. Colored pencils break pencil sharpeners because they are wax based and the wax gets stuck in the gears.
59. A group of ravens is referred to as a "conspiracy."
60. In 2015, an agoraphobic woman who had ventured outside only twice in 10 years briefly stepped out of her home and fell into an open manhole.
61. Psychology says that music helps reduce anxiety, as well as helps the mind and body cope with stress.
62. Nelson Mandela co authored a book with Fidel Castro.
63. 38% of social media users have discovered through their friends’ postings that their political beliefs were different than they thought.
64. The largest iceberg ever measured is bigger than Jamaica: 4, 200 square miles. It broke away from Antarctica in 2000.
65. The Incas measured their units of time by how long it took to cook a potato.
66. African Americans are 3x likelier and Latinos are 2 3x likelier to report less than 5 hours of sleep a day, compared to whites.
67. There is a drug that reduces the urges to steal and stealing behaviour.
68. None of the words from one to nine hundred ninety nine have an A except for the word One Thousand.
69. Peanuts are one of the ingredients in dynamite
70. The number 1 film on IMDB, The Shawshank Redemption, was actually a huge box office flop!
71. 5 Exabyte are required to save all the words ever spoken by human beings.
72. Breastfeeding a baby may reduce a woman’s risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease by 22%, a study says.
73. The 2012 prediction has pissed NASA to the extent that they has set up an entire web page debunking the phenomenon.
74. Out of every 100, 000, 204 prostitutes murdered by their clients annually in the U.S.
75. King Tut had his own personal nose picker whom he hired for the low price of three head of cattle, food and lodging.
76. Tears are made up of almost the exact same ingredients as urine.
77. Male stegosauruses had wide, ornamental back plates to impress females, while females had spiny, tall back plates to deter predators.
78. In 1989, Deion Sanders hit a homerun in Major League Baseball and scored a touchdown in the NFL in the same week.
79. Since 2000, at least half a dozen people have been murdered after (or while) performing the Sinatra classic "My Way" at a Karaoke night.
80. In the next 30 seconds, you will, on average, produce 72 million red blood cells, shed 174, 000 skin cells, and have 25 thoughts.
81. Taste is influenced by color. Scientists have found that hot chocolate tastes better in an orange colored cup.
82. Redheads typically take longer to go gray.
83. Start smiling! Laughter is proven to reduce stress, improve the blood flow and reduce heart problems.
84. In 2006 a man in Oregon hired a hitman to kill his wife. His wife ended up killing the hitman with her bare hands.
85. Elmer Fudd, the hunter featured in many Bugs Bunny cartoons, is actually a vegetarian and only hunts for sport.
86. Teens who misperceive their weight as overweight are actually more likely to overeat compared to teens who accurately perceive their weight.
87. People ages 18 29 are the most likely to use their phones to avoid being bored or avoid others around them, according to a survey.
88. Has it ever occurred to optimists and pessimists that the glass is refillable?
89. A study found that NBA players’ accuracy from unfairly awarded free throws is unusually low compared to free throws awarded for real fouls.
90. The only difference between Tylenol Cold and Tylenol Flu is the box, they have the exact same medical ingredients.
91. Rick Moranis was fired from the set of The Breakfast Club after he kept playing the janitor as a goofy Russian character.
92. 60% (50 of 83) of the restaurants that appeared on Kitchen Nightmares have been sold or shutdown.
93. Your statistical chance of being murdered is 1 in 20, 000.
94. Recent studies have shown that marijuana extracts may help kill certain cancer cells and reduce the size of others.
95. In Japan, letting a sumo wrestler make your baby cry is considered good luck.
96. In Australian slang, a "pash rash" is red, irritated skin that is the result of a make out session with someone with a beard.
97. A new study found that babies learn more about an object or environment when they are surprised by it, rather than able to predict it.
98. Bob Marley was buried with his red Gibson guitar, a bible open to Psalms 23, and a bud of marijuana.
99. When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
100. Archaeologists just discovered 3.3 million year old stone tools that were used by our ancestors.