1. The youngest ever recorded, intentional suicide was by a six year old girl who hung herself by a crib
2. The revenue generated from gambling is more than the revenue from movies, cruise ships, recorded music, theme parks, & sports combined
3. The longest recorded marriage lasted 91 years and 12 days.
4. There was a woman who was pregnant for 17 months 11 days and is recorded as the longest human pregnancy ever.
5. The longest human poop ever recorded was 26 feet.
6. Some people have been recorded and survived having a blood alcohol content over 1.00%.
7. Since the beginning of recorded history, the world has been at peace for a total of 268 years, only 8 percent.
8. Darth Vader’s breathing was recorded by putting a microphone inside a regulator on a scuba tank.
9. Students today spend more time on homework than ever in recorded history.
10. Yoko Ono once brought a dead rat to a studio, and wanted the sound engineer to record it. They recorded two takes of the “dead rat solo.”
11. The longest mustache ever recorded was 12.5 feet long
12. Eminem wrote and recorded "The Real Slim Shady" three hours before his album was due.
13. The eruption of Krakatoa in 1883 was the loudest sound in recorded history. It was heard 3, 000 miles away in Mauritius.
14. The highest recorded body temperature in a human being was a fever of 46.5C (115.7F)
15. Scientists recently discovered a 3, 500 year old tablet containing what is believed to be the world’s oldest recorded “yo mamma” joke.
16. Kanye West rapped and recorded "Through the Wire" with his jaw wired shut due to injuries from a car accident.
17. The first recorded mooning happened in 66 AD, when a Roman soldier mooned a group of Jews and started a riot.
18. The greatest speed of ejaculation recorded was 42.7 miles per hour.
19. TLC recorded the theme song for Nickelodeon’s 90s sketch show "All That."
20. During 5, 000 years of recorded human history, we have only eradicated one disease — smallpox.
21. Vin Diesel recorded his lines for "Guardians of the Galaxy" while wearing stilts so he could get a sense of how large Groot actually is.
22. Today’s students spend more time on homework than other students have ever in recorded history.
23. The longest boxing match ever recorded was 111 rounds, between Andy Bowen and Jack Burke. It lasted 7 hours and 19 minutes.
24. Flying squirrels have been recorded gliding as far as 295 feet
25. The largest giant squid ever recorded was captured in the North Atlantic in 1878. It weighed 4 tons.
26. Eminem wrote and recorded "The Real Slim Shady" 3 hours before his album was due.
27. Students today spend more time doing homework than ever in recorded history.
28. The revenue that is generated from gambling is more than the revenue that comes from movies, cruise ships, recorded music, theme parks, and spectator sports combined.
29. February 1865 is the only month in recorded history to not have a full moon.
30. The best recorded distance for projectile vomiting is 27 feet.
31. The longest recorded flight of a chicken is 13 seconds.
32. The warmest temperature ever recorded on Antarctica was 3 degrees F.