1. It would take 1, 200, 000 mosquitoes, each sucking once, to completely drain the average human of blood.
2. Smoking cigarettes is horrible for your skin and body overall health. #QuitSmoking
3. During a TED talk about Malaria, Bill Gates opened a jar full of mosquitoes onstage so the audience would be able to empathize better.
4. The use of drugs being quite recent suggests that intelligent people use more drugs more frequently than less intelligent ones.
5. A man was so enraged by spam, that he quit his job to study law and now makes a living filing lawsuits against spammers.
6. Studies show that to help quit smoking, going to a sauna a few days in a row helps sweat out the nicotine, easing the addiction.
7. You can teach your ferret to blow his nose into a cloth handkerchief. That actually comes quite naturally.
8. A 2014 survey revealed that more than one quarter of Americans ages 18 to 33 had quit a job because their co workers were rude to them.
9. Female mosquitos need to bite for blood in order to reproduce
10. Mosquitos are attracted to people who have just eaten a banana
11. A deck of cards, if shuffled properly, will become a deck that is quite possibly never seen in the history.
12. Quitting junk foods actually produces changes in the brain similar to withdrawal from additive drugs
13. There is a “mosquito laser” that can recognize and shoot mosquitoes out of the air.
14. Steve Chen worked at Facebook for a few weeks before quitting to do his own startup. It was called YouTube.
15. Bananas can reduce the swelling and irritation of mosquito bites and help with nicotine withdrawal.
16. Research has found that replacing a bad habit with a good one is easier than quitting a bad habit cold turkey.
17. Mosquitoes have been around for about 80 100 million years. There are more than 3, 000 species of them.
18. In several different studies, pregnant women have been found to attract roughly twice as many mosquito bites as others.
19. There is no way to completely fail unless you completely quit.
20. Nothing says "My balls are kept in a jar inside her purse" quite like a joint Facebook account.
21. If you want to quit smoking, go to a sauna for 3 days in a row and youll sweat out the nicotine which will make it easier to quit
22. 50% of Internet users will quit waiting for a video to load after 10 seconds.
23. Mosquito bite? Press a *hot* spoon onto the spot. The heat will destroy the protein that caused the reaction and the itching will stop.
24. Taking magic mushrooms have been shown to help smokers quit.
25. Mosquitos can mate in about 15 seconds.
26. If you want to quit smoking, go to a sauna for 3 days in a row and youll sweat out the nicotine which will make it easier to quit.
27. Quit smoking? Exercise! Because it releases endorphins that decrease nicotine cravings.
28. Quitting junk foods actually produces changes in the brain similar to withdrawal from additive drugs.
29. Mosquitoes don’t just bite you They also urinate on you after sucking your blood.
30. Mosquitoes bite people with Type O blood nearly twice as often as those with Type A.
31. Consuming just a single 12 ounce bottle of beer can make you more attractive to mosquitoes.
32. A 2007 study found that women who tried to quit thinking about chocolate ended up eating 50 percent more.
33. Smokers are far more likely to consider quitting smoking on a Monday than on any other day of the week.
34. Cigarette smokers suffer more stress than both non smokers and those who have quit.
35. About 50% of internet users will quit waiting for a video to load after 10 seconds.
36. Paparazzi means "buzzing mosquito" in Italian.
37. Mosquitos are attracted to the color blue twice as much as to any other color.
38. Amazon offers its employees up to US$5, 000 to quit their jobs – They do this to ensure that their employees really want to work there.
39. Only female mosquitoes bite.
40. Research indicates that mosquitoes are attracted to people who have recently eaten bananas.
41. Only female mosquitoes will bite you.
42. Mosquitoes have killed more humans than all the wars in history.
43. There is a "mosquito laser" that can recognize and shoot mosquitoes out of the air.
44. Mosquitoes are attracted to the color of blue twice as much as to any other color.
45. Mosquitoes survive collisions with rain drops by clinging to the droplet and riding it for a while.
46. At one 'feeding', a mosquito can absorb one and a half times its own weight in blood.
47. Mosquitoes are attracted to the color blue twice as much as any other color.
48. Mosquitoes prefer children to adults, blondes to brunettes.
49. Only female mosquitoes bite and drink blood.