Published : 2015-01-01 (over 3 years Ago) - Last updated over 2 years Ago
19 Fun question facts
Enjoy these fun, incredible, interesting, awesome and random question facts.
1. Being able to respond with sarcasm to a stupid question within seconds is literally a sign of a healthy brain.
2. I think my parents consider me to be a god. Because they always ask me ridiculous questions that I don’t have the answer to.
3. A surgery checklist with questions like, "Do we have the right patient?" and “What operation are we doing?” reduces deaths by more than 40%.
4. Alex the African grey parrot was the first and only non human animal to ask an existential question.
5. "I’ve never understood the female capacity to avoid a direct answer to any question." Mr Spock.
6. A 4 year old asks an average of 437 questions a day.
7. On average, a 4 year old child asks 437 questions a day
8. A 4 year old asks an average of 437 questions a day
9. Bad gifts from a significant others cause people to questions how well their partner knows them, thus damaging the relationship.
10. Technically, it is illegal for job recruiters to ask questions like "Are you a U.S. citizen, " "Do you have kids, " and "Are you married."
11. The most commonly searched question beginning with “What is” in 2013 was “What is twerking?”
12. Remember that people will always question the good things they hear about you, and believe the bad ones without a second thought.
13. Sunglasses were first worn by Chinese judges in the 12th century to hide their faces while questioning witnesses in court.
14. Being able to instantly respond with sarcasm within seconds of a stupid question is a sign of a healthy brain.
15. To get backstage at a concert, wear a suit and walk by quickly. Usually they will not question you.
16. On average, a 4 year old child asks 437 questions a day.
17. The most powerful way to win an argument is by asking questions. It can make people see the flaws in their logic.
18. Hardest question to answer: "Describe yourself?"
19. People who use "upspeak" (to make a statement sound like a question) tend to have superior empathy.