Published : 2014-12-21 (over 3 years Ago) - Last updated over 2 years Ago
23 Fun queen facts
Enjoy these fun, incredible, interesting, awesome and random queen facts.
1. On Sept. 9, 2015, Queen Elizabeth II will become the longest reigning British monarch ever, surpassing Queen Victoria.
2. If Zac Efron could swap lives with anyone, he says he would like to be the Queen of England.
3. Queen Elizabeth I often drank two pints of strong beer for breakfast.
4. A real man gives his lady the attention she deserves, gives her all of his love, calls her beautiful and treats her like a queen.
5. Johnny Depp and Queen Elizabeth are 20th cousins.
6. Queen is the only band in which every member has individually written more than one #1 hit.
7. If a queen honey bee is removed from her hive, all the bees in the hive know she’s missing within 15 minutes.
8. In 2011, 27 baby girls were named Khaleesi. It means Queen in a fictional language from Game of Thrones
9. Since taking the throne in 1952, Queen Elizabeth II has owned more than 30 corgis.
10. Queen Elizabeth II keeps a crown adorned rubber ducky in the royal bathtub.
11. Queen Elizabeth II served as a mechanic and driver in World War II.
12. In the first draft of The Lion King, Scar wanted Nala to be his queen.
13. 1 honey bee queen rules over 20, 000–40, 000 individuals & mates w/ about 12 different males. She controls them by releasing pheromones
14. my self esteem has two levels:
im a worthless piece of shit who deserves no love and
bow down before me bitches i am your queen
15. Spider Man grew up at 20 Ingram Street in Queens. The address exists in real life, and the family that lives there is the Parkers.
16. Queen bee stingers are not barbed they can sting repeatedly without dying. *bzzz*
17. Brian May, the lead guitarist in Queen, has a PhD in Astrophysics.
18. The Queen is the legal owner of one sixth of the Earth's land surface.
19. A queen bee uses her stinger only to sting another queen bee.
20. All the swans in England are property of the Queen.
21. At age 18, the Queen of England was a mechanic for the British Military.
22. Queen Elizabeth II has a rubber duck in her private bath with an inflatable crown.
23. The cruise liner, 'Queen Elizabeth 2', moves only six inches for each gallon of diesel that it burns.