1. A psychological study suggests, people who are generally ''too nice" are also the ones to get hurt the most.
2. Tetris is so addictive because of our deep seated psychological drive to tidy up.
3. Mirrors are placed near elevators as a psychological trick tomake wait seem more tolerable. People like to look at themselves.
4. Math anxiety is a psychological disorder which causes stress and anxiety when doing math problems.
5. 5 10% of internet users are actually unable to control how much time they spend online because of psychological addiction.
6. Musomania is a psychological condition characterized by an obsession with certain music and/or a specific song.
7. All types of singing have positive psychological effects. Singing releases endorphins, making you feel good.
8. Writing down negative thoughts and tossing them in a trash can is a psychological trick that can improve your mood.
9. Gemma Arterton has a rare psychological problem and has trouble seeing herself as hot.
10. Your nightmares and dreams may actually be just memories from another life, Psychological studies suggest.
11. Anorexia has the highest mortality rate of any psychological disorder — between 5% and 20% eventually die from it.
12. A psychological study confirms that the presence of beautiful women ignite stupid behavior in men.
13. Bicycle cards sent decks containing nothing but the Ace of Spades to troops during the Vietnam War to be used in psychological warfare.
14. According to a study, white men prefer the faces of Asian women, while white women prefer black male faces. via Simple Psychological Facts
15. Psychologically, the years between 18 28 are the hardest, we experience changes on a larger scale within that time.
16. When people feel physically cold, they seek out psychological warmth, like watching a romantic movie that will make them feel warm inside.
17. Psychological Fact We seem to ignore the ones who adore us
18. Psychologically, the only feeling of real loss is when you love someone more than yourself.
19. Watching scary movies can have lasting effects on children and teens that may psychologically affect them well into adulthood.
20. Psychologically, the more loving you are, the more painful it feels when a person fails to realize how much you care for them.
21. Psychological studies suggest that pretending not to miss someone tricks the mind into missing that person even more.
22. Feeling down? Writing down negative thoughts and tossing them in a trash can is a psychological trick that can improve your mood
23. Psychologically, that song you keep playing is nothing but a photograph you look at with your ears.
24. Psychologically, one of the most devastating things in life is when someone you care about gives up on you.
25. Psychologically, that "what if" feeling can literally be painful
26. Children from less affluent families are, on average, more likely to suffer both physical and psychological illnesses later in life.
27. Psychological Fact The person you know whom secretly thinks of you before going to sleep is more likely to appear in your dreams.
28. According to psychological studies : intelligent people are more likely to remain faithful while in a relationship!
29. Over thinking is psychologically harmful because the mind replays negative experiences in an endless loop which causes emotional stress
30. According to the American Psychological Association, men are more likely to kill themselves than women.
31. According to the American Psychological Association, rural Americans are more likely to kill themselves than urban Americans.
32. Psychologically, not being loved by someone lowers self esteem and causes some people to lack love for themselves.
33. Psychic type Pokemon are weak to bug, dark, and ghost type attacks because those types are psychological fears that people have.
34. Psychological Fact: Some feelings never really go away, we just tend to avoid and ignore them.
35. Clinomania is a psychological condition in which causes a person to have an overwhelming desire to stay in bed all day.
36. A psychological study shows that people are more likely to lie, cheat or steal in the afternoon than in the morning.
37. Phobophilia is the psychological fear of love. Symptoms include an intense fear of the idea of getting too close & trusting someone.
38. Old text messages, songs and photos provide a psychological window into the past. Revealing what you miss, how things used to be.
39. Soteriophobia is a psychological condition which causes a person to refuse depending on others out of fear of being disappointed.
40. Soteriophobia is a psychological condition in which causes a person to refuse depending on others out of fear of being disappointed.
41. Phagomania is a psychological condition that causes a person to be obsessed with food and or the excessive desire to eat.
42. Mirrors are placed near elevators as a psychological trick to make wait seem more tolerable. People like to look at themselves.