1. Attempting to be friends with someone whom you feel romantically attracted to may often cause insomnia, depression and low self worth.
2. Farting can help reduce high blood pressure & is good for your health.
3. Many teenagers who sleep less than 8 9 hours every night suffer from irritability, mood swings & even depression.
4. The 2 most effective treatments for battling depression are exercise and spending more time with pets.
5. Semen is a natural anti depressant.
6. Kissing is good for your heart. It helps stabilize cardiovascular activity, decreases blood pressure and decreases cholesterol.
7. The depressed area of skin under your nose and above your upper lip is called your philtrum.
8. Studies show that people who are lonely and/or depressed are more likely to sleep with multiple pillows.
9. Scientists have found that chocolate has a chemical that helps counteract depression.
10. 22% of teenagers experience depression before they reach adulthood.
11. Giraffes have the highest blood pressure of any mammal.
12. Not being able to control your negative thoughts is a warning sign of depression.
13. About 80% of all cats are infected with Toxoplasma gondii, a parasite that can cause depression, anxiety, and schizophrenia in humans.
14. Most teddy bears are manufactured with a neutral expression so children can project their own emotions onto them.
15. Having at least one lazy day per week can help reduce stress, high blood pressure, stroke & heart disease.
16. One lobster claw can exert pressure of up to 100 pounds per square inch.
17. Too much homework can cause stress, depression, and even lower grades.
18. Women who have more male friends than female friends are less likely to experience anxiety and become depressed.
19. Those who feel pressure to look attractive are more likely to fear rejection of others based on appearance.
20. Studies have shown that expressing gratitude to others has been shown to make people happier.
21. Expressing gratitude in words or actions creates positive emotions in the giver as well as the receiver.
22. Petting a cat can help lower blood pressure, not just for humans, but for the cat also.
23. Physical flirts—those who express interest through body language—offer fewer compliments when they are attracted to someone, studies show.
24. Teenagers who spend most of their time listening to music are more likely to get depressed.
25. Male stegosauruses had wide, ornamental back plates to impress females, while females had spiny, tall back plates to deter predators.
26. Spiders use hydraulic pressure in their legs to move. When they die, the liquid drains out, which is why their legs curl up.
27. Traveling is good for you it promotes brain health and decreases your risk of heart attack and depression.
28. A recent study found that mindfulness based therapy (which includes meditation) can be just as effective as drugs when treating depression.
29. The people who feel pressure to look good are more likely to fear rejection based on appearance.
30. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
31. Video games are more effective at battling depression than counseling is.
32. Bottling up your emotions can lead to depression.
33. Traveling is good for you it promotes brain health and decreases your risk of heart attack and depression.
34. Under extreme high pressure, diamonds can be made from peanut butter.
35. Penguins have been known to become depressed and march away from their groups to die.
36. The smile is the most deceptive facial expression.
37. Music is actually more effective at battling depression than counseling is.
38. When you fly in your dreams, psychology says that you have a desire to express creativity & break out of your normal life.
39. Nikola Tesla openly expressed disgust for overweight people and once fired his secretary solely because of her weight.
40. Studies show that the Internet is making us lonely, depressed and possibly crazy.
41. Those who spend more time in the sun are happier, more optimistic and less likely to suffer from depression.
42. Having at one " Lazy day " per week can help reduce stress, high blood pressure and stroke.
43. People prone to depressed moods also tend to notice more details.
44. Watching the sunset and or rise at least 2 3 times per week can fight off depression and help you live longer.
45. Weight equals money for airlines, so some pilots claim they feel pressured to fly with less fuel than they’d like in order to cut costs.
46. Depression causes people to lie to themselves. Placing them further into denial and less likely to face their issues.
47. Eating a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie while depressed can instantly improve your mood and fight the physical effects of depression.
48. Listening to music for an hour every day can reduce chronic pain by up to 21% and depression by up to 25%
49. Research has suggested that suppression of one’s natural behavior is linked with poorer health.
50. Married people experience lower levels of cancer, heart disease, depression and stress than single people.
51. Women feel more pressure to smile at the happy news of others more than men, according to a study.
52. The expression you make when you feel happy is exactly the same as when you feel “schadenfreude."
53. Barack Obama can bench press an impressive 200 pounds.
54. The act of blinking suppresses activity in several areas of the brain responsible for detecting environmental changes.
55. A bottle of champagne contains 90 pounds or pressure per square inch, which is three times the pressure found in car tires.
56. Drake got a tattoo of an emoji to express his faith the "person with folded hands" emoji, otherwise known as "the high five."
57. Twin popsicles were created during the Great Depression so that two children could share a treat for just a nickel.
58. Salty and spicy snacks can be used as antidepressants. The pleasure centers in your brain make you crave them more.
59. While you are not required by law to report UFO sightings, the Mutual UFO Network expresses that you are obligated to.
60. A recent study found that using Facebook for long periods of time can cause boredom, depression and fatigue.
61. Popeye cartoons were so popular during the Great Depression, sales of spinach in America increased by 33%.
62. In 2015, the International Space Station installed the first Italian espresso maker built to work in microgravity conditions.
63. Children who were bullied by their brother or sister in their early teens are twice as likely to be depressed.
64. Do you remain calm during stressful situations? You’re at the highest risk for depression.
65. Too much homework has a negative impact on the GPA of High School students. Feeling overworked in school also cause depression.
66. The female brain is much more adept at reading the subtle facial and verbal emotional expressions.
67. Exercising outdoors decreases feelings of tension, anger, and depression compared to exercising indoors.
68. Attempting to be friends with someone whom you feel romantically attracted to may often cause insomnia, depression and low self worth.
69. Female Facebook users are more likely to suffer from depression and are also known to be unhappy with their lives.
70. In 1898 Bayer introduced diacetylmorphine, marketed as a cure for morphine addiction and cough suppressant. The drug is now known as Heroin.
71. There is a 9.7% increase in happiness on Fridays compared to the most depressing day of the week, Monday.
72. People suffering from borderline or moderate depression tend to have a more accurate interpretation of reality.
73. Women who vacation more than once a year have less depression as well as greater relationship satisfaction.
74. Hugs can lower your blood pressure and reduce stress.
75. Sleeping next to someone you love not only reduces depression, but it helps you live longer, and makes you fall asleep faster
76. Sigmund Freud recommended cocaine as treatment for alcoholism, morphine addiction, and depression.
77. Spending more time outdoors can decrease your chances of depression.
78. Bottling up your emotions can lead to depression. If you have no one to talk to, write a blog or journal.
79. Today, curse words no longer have literal meaning, but are used for emotional expression.
80. Teenagers who spend much of their time listening to music are 8.3 times more likely to be depressed.
81. Facebook makes people depressed because it leads them to believe that their friends
82. Grab a banana for breakfast! They are known as a happy fruit. Eating just one can help relieve irritable emotions, anger and or depression.
83. Those who suppress anger have a tendency to become violent after drinking.
84. For women, having more male friends than female friends reduces risk of stress, depression, drama
85. Never get too attached to someone unless they feel the same towards you. One sided expressions actually destroy you mentally.
86. When watching Netflix, if the quality is poor, press control alt(opt) shift s. Change the bugger rate to 3000 for HD video.
87. 1. Enter code: 432112311 into a vending machine. 2. Quickly press & hold the coin return button. 3. Change will fall into the tray
88. The Hogwarts Express from the Harry Potter movies is a real train in Scotland.
89. Rockstar Games paid for Grand Theft Auto to receive negative press.
90. About 20% of teens will experience depression before they reach adulthood.
91. A study found that the act of over thinking increases the risk of depression, mostly in women
92. Thinking positively is actually harmful for some people and can lead to depression and anxiety.
93. Cows have best friends and get depressed when separated.
94. If you were pushed from a spaceship without a suit, you would not die from cold or pressure, like in movies, but simply lack of Oxygen.
95. Eating avocados boost serotonin levels, which is can help you be happy and relieve depression.
96. Laughter relieves stress, anxiety, depression & reduces risk of cancer. Which is why a sense of humor is attractive & HEALTHY!
97. In the 80s, Weird Al turned down $5 million dollars to promote a beer brand, since a lot of his fans were "young and impressionable."
98. Not being able to control your negative thoughts is also a warning sign of depression.
99. Studies have found that over spending during the holidays leads to depression.
100. Psychology says that comparing yourself to others is the root cause for feelings of unhappiness and depression.