Published : 2014-12-20 (over 3 years Ago) - Last updated over 2 years Ago
23 Interesting powerful facts
Enjoy these fun, incredible, interesting, awesome and random powerful facts.
1. Anger is actually a form of positive energy and can be used as powerful motivating force towards achieving your goals.
2. Powerful people spend less time deliberating over what to put in an email.
3. If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought.
4. Laughter is a powerful antidote to stress and pain Humor and laughter is the fastest way to keep the balance of your body and mind.
5. The Triforce from "Legend of Zelda" is modeled after the emblem of the Hōjō clan, a tremendously powerful family in 14th century Japan.
6. Tidal was not created because the musicians are greedy, but because they are powerful enough to cut out the middleman. #TIDALforALL
7. Laughter is a powerful stress reducer.
8. Research has shown that if you want to stay awake, apples are actually more powerful and effective than caffeine!
9. Your jaw is powerful enough to break all of your teeth.
10. Researchers found that powerful people draw inspiration from themselves rather than others, which is why they talk about themselves so much.
11. Anger is in fact a form of positive energy and can be used as a powerful motivating force towards achieving your goals.
12. Meditation is such a powerful technique that, after only 8 weeks, the brain’s structure changes.
13. The most powerful supercomputer in production will cost $2, 400 per hour to run at it’s peak.
14. The Tasmanian devil’s powerful jaws can crush bones.
15. Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.
16. Deep and loud bass in music makes our brain feel powerful.
17. Psychologists say that when meeting someone for the first time, you only have about 7 seconds to make a powerful first impression.
18. The peregrine falcon is a powerful flier and attacks its prey in a steep dive, during which it may reach a speed of 145 mph.
19. Music is powerful enough to change a persons perception of the world.
20. The most powerful way to win an argument is by asking questions. It can make people see the flaws in their logic.
21. Psychology says, sometimes silence is the most powerful scream and indication of something being terribly wrong.
22. Human saliva contains a painkiller called opiorphin that is six times more powerful than morphine.
23. The most powerful electric eel is found in the rivers of Brazil, Columbia, Venezuela, and Peru, and produces a shock of 400 650 volts.