1. Anger is actually a form of positive energy and can be used as powerful motivating force towards achieving your goals.
2. Vicks inhalers will cause you to test positive for Meth on drug tests.
3. Negative or unpleasant emotions are more contagious than neutral or positive emotions.
4. Being called " Baby " has a positive effect on the female brain, causing instant mental stimulation & stress relief.
5. Negative emotions are more contagious than positive ones.
6. All types of singing have positive psychological effects. Singing releases endorphins, making you feel good.
7. People who dance often are likely to have higher self esteem and a more positive outlook on life.
8. Expressing gratitude in words or actions creates positive emotions in the giver as well as the receiver.
9. Listening to just 15 seconds of cheerful upbeat music can change your perception of the people around you, making them seem more positive.
10. Dehydration causes people to over think more frequently, however, being dehydrated also makes it more difficult to think clearly & positive.
11. Foods like nuts, chicken and milk all contain higher levels of tryptophan, which positively affect happiness.
12. In the public U.K. bathrooms, 92% of baby changing tables tested positive for cocaine.
13. In 1950, BF Skinner taught 2 pigeons to play ping pong by using positive reinforcement.
14. stress makes u fat so just try to stay positive like a proton homies I got your backs I GOTCHU #ScienceGangRideOrDie
15. Unexpected text messages from the person you care the most can have a positive affect on your body, and instantly improve your mood.
16. Listening to music while working helps create a more positive mood, and can help you to become more productive.
17. There is a positive correlation between the number of Wal Mart’s servicing a population and obesity rates within that population.
18. 90% of baby changing tables in public UK bathrooms tested positive for cocaine.
19. The right hand is mentioned positively 100 times in the Bible, while the left hand is mentioned only 25 times, all negatively
20. Always end the day with a positive thought; no matter how hard things were. Tomorrow is a fresh opportunity to make it better.
21. If a man tests positive for pregnancy, it means they have cancer in their testis.
22. Start your day by thinking positive thoughts and you will have a positive day.
23. Life goes on, stay positive
24. Thinking positively is actually harmful for some people and can lead to depression and anxiety.
25. The purpose of religion is not to build beautiful temples but to cultivate positive human qualities such as tolerance, generosity and love.
26. People with positive initials like A.C.E., J.O.Y., or H.U.G. live 3 to 4.5 years longer than average.
27. Just stay positive, it will get better.
28. Anger is in fact a form of positive energy and can be used as a powerful motivating force towards achieving your goals.
29. Being a typical #Leo, you are ambitious, courageous, strong willed, positive, independent and self confident.
30. Psychopaths can only think of the possible positive consequences of their actions, not the negative ones.
31. Researchers have found that the smell of flowers has a positive influence on your emotions.
32. Having negative friends is linked to depression, low self esteem, insomnia and anxiety. Positive friends promote overall good health.
33. Stay strong and be positive. We all struggle sometimes.
34. Look for something positive in each day, even if some days you have to look a little harder.
35. Positive text messages from people you care about can actually have a positive influence on your body and improve your mood.
36. Listening to music while working creates a positive mood and makes you more productive.
37. Faking confidence can positively influence your brain chemistry and change your life.
38. Due to our natural instinct for protection, we naturally tend to focus on the negatives of a person more than the positive.
39. For 62% of Americans, success is defined by making a positive impact on the lives of others.
40. If a man pees on a pregnancy test and it comes up positive, he may have testicular cancer.
41. Surrounding yourself with positive people increases your life expectancy.
42. Having negative friends is linked to depression, lowered self esteem, insomnia & anxiety. Positive friends promote good overall health.
43. Be positive, patient and persistent.
44. Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.
45. A man who tests positive on a pregnancy test could indicate he has testicular cancer.
46. Positive text messages from people you care about can actually have a positive influence on your body and improve your mood."
47. Someone with low self esteem would rather be accepted for who they are than hear positive encouragements.
48. David Manning is a made up critic that Sony created to give positive reviews of their movies.
49. Listening to sad songs actually creates positive emotions.
50. Unexpected text messages from the person you care about can have a positive affect on your body and instantly improve your mood.
51. Message of the day:
52. A negative mind will never give you a positive life.
53. People who have the positive attitude of optimists paired with the rational outlook of realists tend to be more successful and happy.
54. Being called "Baby" has a positive effect on the female brain, causing instant emotional stress relief.