1. The most popular beverage in the world is coffee, with more than 400 billion cups consumed each year.
2. The mango is the most popular fruit in the world. It also prevents cancer, clears skin and lowers cholesterol.
3. Contrary to popular belief, Viagra does not cause a man to become more aroused or increase his libido, it merely prolongs his erection.
4. The popular dog name "Fido" is derived from the Latin word for faithful, "fidus."
5. Banana ketchup is popular in the Philippines.
6. The eight most popular foods to cause food allergies are: milk, eggs, wheat, peanuts, soy, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
7. According to a recent study, the most popular place to go on a first date is Starbucks.
8. 2 weeks before Christmas is the most popular time for couples to break up. The least popular day for breakups is Christmas Day.
9. Currently, the “tears of joy” emoji is the most popular emoji being used on Twitter.
10. Popeye cartoons were so popular during the Great Depression, sales of spinach in America increased by 33%.
11. There are over 200 slang terms for marijuana in the popular vernacular.
12. Popular street names for marijuana:
13. For one of the most popular cleaning tips ever, fill a spray bottle with white vinegar to clean chrome and stainless steel fixtures.
14. Kissing was developed in India 3, 000 years ago and was later popularized by Romans.
15. Pepperoni is the most popular U.S. pizza topping; anchovy is the least favorite.
16. Everything popular is wrong.
17. Currently, the "tears of joy" emoji is the most popular emoji being used on Twitter.
18. Since Craigslist became popular, there are 6, 000 new cases of HIV in the United Stated every year.
19. On average, at least one suicide takes place every two weeks in the Golden Gate Bridge, making it the most popular place to commit suicide.
20. Monkeys mimic other "celebrity" monkeys that are popular just like humans do.
21. A popular street food in Japan is fried octopus balls.
22. The founder of Adidas went by the nickname Adi, because his real name Adolf has become rather unpopular.
23. Some of the most popular dog names in Medieval times were Nosewise, Smylfeste, Bragge, and Holdfast.
24. As late as the 1950s, human zoos — places where Asians, Africans, and Native Americans were displayed — were popular in the Western world.
25. Coffee is the most popular beverage in the world, with more than 400 billion cups consumed each year
26. The most popular sport in the world is football (soccer in the U.S.).
27. Contrary to popular belief, carrots are actually bad for rabbits.
28. Because of a marketing campaign in 1974, KFC has become an incredibly popular destination for Christmas dinner in Japan.
29. Contrary to popular belief, Einstein never failed math. In fact, by fifteen he had already mastered differential and integral calculus.
30. Contrary to popular belief, if an earthworm is split in two, it will not become two new worms.
31. Mohammed is the most popular name in the world.
32. Popular street names for marijuana: pot, dope, grass, reefer, weed, bud, hemp, Mary Jane, jay, dagga, ganja, doobage, cheeba...
33. The popular game Candy Crush makes over $600, 000 a day.
34. According to Facebook, around two weeks before Christmas is one of the most popular times of the year for couples to break up.
35. Jim Fixx, the man who popularized jogging, died from a heart attack while running.
36. America’s most popular cheese dish is Mac and Cheese.
37. #UnpopularOpinionNight netflix still aint shit until it features my show BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL
38. The popular Los Angeles beverage Original New York Express Iced Coffee is made in a factory in Singapore.
39. 'Soccer' is not an Americanism, It's short for 'Association Football' and was popularized by Charles Wreford Brown, captain of the English national team 1894 5.
40. Contrary to popular belief, dogs do not only sweat by salivating. They also sweat through the pours on their feet.
41. Contrary to popular belief, dogs do not only sweat by salivating. They also sweat through the poors on their feet.
42. Contrary to popular belief, hair does not grow back darker and thicker after it has been shaved.
43. Contrary to popular belief, lightning travels from the ground upwards not from the sky downwards.
44. Contrary to popular belief, putting sugar in a car's gas tank will NOT ruin its engine.
45. Contrary to popular beliefs, chocolate does not cause acne.
46. In India, pickled ginger, minced mutton, and a cottage cheese like substance are popular pizza toppings.
47. In India, pickled ginger, minced mutton, and a cottage cheese like substance are popular pizza toppings.
48. The most popular Campbell's Soup in Hong Kong is watercress and duck gizzard.
49. The most popular first name in the world is Muhammad.
50. The most popular sport as a topic for a film is boxing.
51. The universally popular Hershey bar was used overseas during World War II as currency.