Published : 2014-12-21 (over 3 years Ago) - Last updated over 2 years Ago
17 Interesting personality facts
Enjoy these fun, incredible, interesting, awesome and random personality facts.
1. "Selcouth" is a word that best describes a person with a weird, strange, rare and or awkward personality.
2. Frank Underwood of "House of Cards" has Antisocial Personality Disorder, while his wife, Claire, has Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
3. As people age, their faces to begin to reflect certain aspects of their personality that hadn’t been obvious when they were younger.
4. Respect blind people. Why? Because they judge others by their personality, not by their looks.
5. Kindness and competence are universally sought after personality traits in all cultures and contexts.
6. Anakin Skywalker meets 6 of the 9 criteria for Borderline Personality Disorder.
7. A Narcissistic Personality Inventory test was taken and it was found that students with more Facebook friends scored higher than the rest.
8. Every individual shark has its own distinctive character and personality – Some sharks are shy, some are more social.
9. People with multiple personality disorder can have different allergies with different personalities.
10. People with a sarcastic personality are less vulnerable to depression that leads to suicidal thoughts.
11. You can submit your DNA and see where you came from and what your personality is.
12. I respect blind people. Why? Because they judge others by their personality, not by their looks
13. I fell in love with your personality, your looks are just a bonus.
14. An ugly personality can easily destroy a pretty face.
15. Your personality is who you are. Your attitude is usually based on how a person treats you.
16. Respect blind people. Why? Because they judge others by their personality, not by their looks
17. People who speak two languages, may unconsciously change their personality when they switch languages.