1. Ferrari engines are musically engineered to sound perfect by utilizing 3rd and 6th harmonics on the air intake, like a flute or organ.
2. No relationship is perfect. Every relationship has ups and downs. The ones who make it through everything are the ones really in love.
3. The color you see in perfect darkness is actually "Dark Gray" not black and it is called "Eigengrau".
4. In Las Vegas, card counting in blackjack is perfectly legal.
5. Coffee spills from your cup after you take 7 to 10 steps because the rhythm of walking perfectly oscillates the liquid in the cup.
6. An English sentence "Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo." is perfectly valid without any grammatical errors.
7. A man spent 3 years creating "the perfect city" on Sim City The city had the maximum population of 6 million, no crime and no pollution.
8. Researchers from NASA say the perfect nap lasts for exactly 26 minutes.
9. *rick ross grunt* me when im about to do a perfect chemical titration
10. Take a picture of yourself when your hair looks good. Show it to the barber next time you get a haircut. Perfect hair every time
11. 38% of men claim they would sacrifice at least a year of their life in exchange for a perfect body.
12. 30% of women would give up at least a year of their life in order to achieve their perfect body weight and shape.
13. I am a #Leo because I strive for perfection.
14. "After my sister died we cremated her favorite doll with her body. The next day, I saw the doll sitting perfectly on her bed."
15. To cook bacon perfectly, put it on tin foil, heat the oven to 400 degrees, and bake it for 12 minutes
16. 13% of women believe hair that is "too perfect" is a turn off, according to a study.
17. Being a perfectionist may increase a person’s risk of suicide.
18. Humans remember flawed, imperfect faces better than symmetrical, good looking ones.
19. Being a perfectionist can result in stress and depression.
20. Nobody’s perfect. Everyone makes mistakes. But some mistakes will teach you great lessons and make you a better person.
21. Researchers from NASA say the perfect nap lasts for 26 minutes.
22. You have a 1 in 9, 223, 372, 036, 854, 775, 808 chance of filling out a perfect March Madness bracket.
23. “Eigengrau” is the technical name for the color seen by the human eye in perfect darkness.
24. The moon is actually egg shaped it looks perfectly round because the large end is pointed towards Earth.
25. People who have recurring stressful test taking dreams tend to be perfectionists.
26. No one has a perfect life. Everybody has their own problems. Some people just know how to deal with it in a perfect way.
27. A good relationship is with someone who knows all your insecurities and imperfections but still loves you for who you are.
28. A perfect relationship isn’t actually perfect at all, it consists of two people who NEVER give up on each other despite any hurt or pain.
29. A middle finger emoji would be perfect.
30. Think of being with someone you like/love the moment before you get your picture taken perfect natural smiles every time
31. When you have a crush on someone, your brain overlooks and ignores the flaws of that person causing them to appear "perfect"
32. We fear rejection, want attention, crave affection, and dream of perfection.
33. When a male penguin falls in love with a female penguin, he searches the entire beach to find the perfect Pebble to present to her.