1. Starbucks pays more for employee health insurance than it pays for coffee
2. Air Jordans were banned from the NBA, however Michael Jordan always wore them as Nike was willing to pay the fine for each game.
3. The resistance of the wealthy to paying taxes was one of the factors contributing to the collapse of the Roman Empire.
4. The US is paying benefits to two remaining children of civil war veterans: $876 per year.
5. In Stockholm, they have a lottery system where good drivers can win the money bad drivers pay in fines.
6. Women are more attracted to men who pay attention and remember details about them.
7. Spotify pays 70% of its revenue out to artists and rights holders, while Tidal pays 75%—a small difference.
8. People are more likely to focus and pay attention when soft music is playing in the background.
9. A cat named Tama is a manager at a railway station in Japan, a job which pays her in cat food. During her tenure ridership has increased 10%
10. Eliminating the pay gap in the U.S. would give a woman enough money to pay for about 86 more weeks of food and 7.6 more months of mortgage.
11. The city of Detroit, MI will pay you to move in to some of the abandoned homes there.
12. The inventor of the shopping cart had to pay people to push them around for 2 years before people would use them.
13. Liam Payne of One Direction was bullied as a kid. He suffered a broken nose and so started boxing to defend himself.
14. Subway was started by 17 year old, Frank DeLuca who was only looking for a way to pay for medical school.
15. The Swedish and Finnish government actually pays students monthly pocket money if they attend high school, college and university.
16. In 75% of American households, the women manage the money and pay the bills
17. Norwegians pay half tax in November, so everyone has more money for Christmas.
18. A college student in 1979 only had to work 182 hours per year to pay for tuition, but the average 2013 student had to work 991 hours.
19. Jon Bon Jovi has a restaurant that has no prices; guests pay whatever they can in exchange for their meal.
20. Some insurance policies will now pay to freeze your dead body (suspended in liquid nitrogen) with the aim of reviving it in the future.
21. Air Jordans were banned from the NBA, however Michael Jordan always wore them as Nike was willing to pay the fine for each game.
22. Dogs make apartment searching hard. Pay $65 and you can register your dog as an "Emotional Support Animal." No landlord can refuse you.
23. Desperate for money? NASA will pay $15, 000 to anyone who is willing to sit in bed for 87 days to research the effect of zero gravity.
24. In many countries you need to pay annually for a TV licence to be able to watch TV.
25. Liam Payne has a phobia of spoons.
26. Sweden pays high school students $187 per month to attend school.
27. Desperate for money? NASA will pay $15, 000 to anyone who is willing to sit in bed for 87 days, to research the effect of zero gravity
28. When ur hair won’t listen to you and its a mess and ur just like ????
I grew you myself???
I gave you life and this is how you repay me??
29. 63% of women expect the guy to pay the bill on the first date, according to a survey.
30. If you were drafted during the American Civil War, you could legally pay someone else $300 to go in your place.
31. Apple could buy Disney and pay in cash.
32. The more a child practices an instrument, the better they are at paying attention, managing anxiety, and controlling their emotions.
33. There are Cat Cafés in Japan and Taiwan where people can pay hourly to play with cats and have drinks.
34. 43% of single women expect to pay between $26 50 on a date, according to a survey.
35. Ransom payments made to kidnappers are tax deductible in the U.S.
36. The app "Pact" creates a community of fellow users that will literally pay you to stick to your workout schedule.
37. PayPal once accidentally credited a man with $92 quadrillion dollars.
38. In 2007, an American man named Corey Taylor tried to fake his own death in order to get out of his cell phone contract without paying a fee.
39. There are only 40 Lego Master Builders in the world that are payed by Lego to build sculptures.
40. Sweden pays high school students $131 every month to attend school.
41. Norwegians pay half tax in November so everyone has more money for Christmas.
42. In the US the death penalty is, on average, 10x more expensive to taxpayers than life imprisonment.
43. Jackie Chan trains his stuntmen and pays their medical bills out of pocket.
44. An American charity pays drug addicts roughly $300 to get sterilized.
45. Project Prevention is a charity that pays drug addicts $300 to get sterilized.
46. In most countries you need to pay annually for a TV license to be able to watch TV.
47. Women pay much closer attention than men do to the breath and teeth of their partner.
48. Credit card companies refer to people who pay their balance in full and on time each month as "deadbeats."
49. Charlie Sheen pays over $100, 000/month in child support.
50. The first person to invest in Facebook was the cofounder of PayPal.
51. YouTube was founded by three former employees of PayPal.
52. Women are more attracted to men who pay attention, someone who remembers details about them without having to be reminded.
53. If you pay $65, You can register your Dog as an "Emotional Support Animal"
54. In 1978, a student working a minimum wage job could pay for 4 years of college with no debt.
55. In Mexico, artists can pay their taxes with artwork.
56. A man called Dobri Dobrev walks 25km each day to beg for money for orphanages that are unable to pay their bills. He has turned 100 today.
57. Replacing dollar bills with dollar coins could save taxpayers $4.4 billion over 30 years.
58. A Chicago high school had a fundraiser where they played Justin Bieber in between classes and students had to pay to stop it.
59. 3.5 million people in the world are still paying for a dial up AOL internet connection.
60. Eminem, Lady Gaga, Megan Fox, Liam Payne, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato were all bullied when they were kids.
61. 3 out of 4 Americans are living paycheck to paycheck.
62. A fake friend likes to see you do good, but not better than them. Pay attention.
63. A Chicago school, as a fundraiser, played Justin Biebers Baby between classes and had students pay to stop it. It raised $1k in 3 days.
64. NASA will pay you $15, 000 to lay in bed for 90 days, measuring the effects of zero gravity on your body.
65. A Russian man who wore a beard during the time of Peter the Great had to pay a special tax.
66. About 10% of U.S. households pay their bills in cash.
67. Each 5 m.p.h. you drive over 60 m.p.h. is like paying an additional $.10 a gallon for gas.
68. Just one in three consumers pays off his or her credit card bill every month.
69. Native Americans do not have to pay tax on their land.