1. Gelatin is created by boiling the bones and skins of cows and pigs
2. There is a Japanese urban legend about a spirit who haunts public bathrooms and will ask you if you want red or blue toilet paper.
3. Holy water is not allowed to be flushed down the toilet or disposed of in regular plumbing.
4. On average, women spend twice as long on the toilet as men do.
5. Most toilets flush in E flat.
6. When a fatal heart attack killed the Elvis Presley, he was sitting on a toilet and reading The Scientific Search for Jesus.
7. In Japan, they use more paper for comics than for toilet paper.
8. WWI allied soldiers would fire thousands of rounds at random over the German trenches to boil the water in their machine guns to make tea.
9. Coffee is the second most traded commodity on Earth after oil.
10. Over 300 million children worldwide have no shoes, exposing them to soil transmitted parasites and diseases.
11. If the Chinese, one day, use as much oil per person as Americans, then the world will need seven more Saudi Arabias to meet their demand.
12. The soil on Mars is particularly good for growing asparagus.
13. Water boils faster in Denver, Colorado, than it does in New York, New York.
14. The average American uses between 80 and 100 gallons of water a day, with toilet flushes being the largest use of water.
15. Honey does not spoil. You could feasibly eat 3000 year old honey.
16. "Oil" is the favorite word of people building online dating profiles in the U.S. states of Texas, Oklahoma, and North Dakota.
17. A rat can survive being flushed down the toilet.
18. Art restorers use saliva to clean oil paintings.
19. The bombardier beetle can shoot boiling hot, foul smelling liquid from a gland that can rotate 270 degrees.
20. Selena Gomez protects her voice by drinking olive oil.
21. Kit Harington, who plays Jon Snow on Game Of Thrones, is a descendent of John Harington, who invented the toilet.
22. The "post rain" smell is caused by a mixture of plant oils, bacterial spores, and ozone.
23. There are colonies of tiny mites living on your face, feasting on the oil that comes out of your pores.
24. Mussolini tortured his enemies by forcing them to swallow massive doses of castor oil.
25. A 96 year old lady from Australia knitted over 1000 tiny sweaters for penguins to protect them from oil spills.
26. The average mobile phone contains more bacteria than a toilet seat.
27. Dentists have recommended that a toothbrush be kept at least 6 feet away from a toilet to avoid airborne particles from the flush
28. Spiders hate peppermint oil. Put some in a squirt bottle with water, spray your garage and all door frames, then watch the spiders run!
29. About 30, 000 Americans are injured by toilets every year.
30. A German U boat sank due to a toilet malfunction.
31. Honey is the only food that does not spoil. Honey found in the tombs of Egyptian pharaohs has been tasted by archaeologists and found edible
32. You could face a $150 fine for failing to flush the toilet in Singapore.
33. Spiders hate peppermint oil. Put some in a squirt bottle water and spray your garage and all door frames
34. Why does toilet paper need a commercial? Who is not buying this?
35. Spiders hate peppermint oil. Put some in a squirt bottle with water, spray your garage and all door frames, then watch the spiders run
36. Gum stuck to clothes. Boil vinegar, and pour on gum. Use a brush to wipe off. Gum will come off instantly.
37. To cook bacon perfectly, put it on tin foil, heat the oven to 400 degrees, and bake it for 12 minutes
38. Rubbing peanut butter on a stubbed toe acts as a painkiller, due to the oil in the peanuts.
39. A man once broke 46 toilet seats over his head and set a world record.
40. Scientists have figured out a way to unboil an egg.
41. Keith Moon blew up $500, 000 worth of toilets with cherry bombs and dynamite. He was banned from all Hiltons worldwide.
42. Approximately 10 million trees per year are used to make the world’s supply of toilet paper.
43. Frank Tower, an oiler on ships, survived 3 major shipwrecks: The Titanic in 1912, the Empress of Ireland in 1914 & the Lusitania in
44. If you were exposed to the vacuum of space, all the air would leave your body, your saliva would boil, and your blood vessels would burst.
45. Boiling water freezes faster than cold water.
46. Huggies made a diaper that will tweet you when your baby soils themselves.
47. Diddy used to clean toilets at a Mexican restaurant before becoming famous.
48. 1 in 10 people have dropped their phone down a toilet.
49. A study found that the ice at fast food restaurants is dirtier than toilet water
50. The United Nations has declared 2015 to be the International Year of Light and the International Year of Soils.
51. A panda’s fur is coated with oil, which keeps the animal waterproof.
52. Some people wear adult diapers to celebrate New Years at Time Square due to a lack of toilets.
53. When you flush an open toilet, it can spray tiny particles up to 6 feet.
54. There is a Japanese "Gotta Go Briefcase" that contains a portable toilet for busy businesspeople.
55. An average person visits the toilet 2, 500 times a year. About 6 8 times a day.
56. Aardvarks coil up their tongues like a spring.
57. 100, 000 mobile phones are dropped down the toilet in Britain every year.
58. A farmland based on an acre of fertile soil is inhibited by 1, 750, 000 earthworms.
59. The African white backed vulture lacks feathers on its long neck. This helps the bird dig deep into a carcass without getting soiled.
60. 3 years of your life will be spent on the toilet.
61. Before fame hit, Sam Smith worked at a bar cleaning toilets.
62. There is a restaurant called "Modern Toilet" where you sit on toilets and eat out of mini toilets.
63. For oily skin, mash one banana with a teaspoon of honey and a couple of drops of lemon juice. Apply to face for 10 minutes, rinse.
64. You can sharpen dull scissors by cutting into aluminum foil a few times.
65. Between 2002 2010, over 9, 000 males went to the emergency room with genital injuries from falling toilet seats.
66. Olive oil prevents heart disease.
67. Some parts of Tasmania are so fertile that the topsoil is 70 feet deep.
68. The Inca measurement of time was based on how long it took to boil a potato.
69. Charles Darwin calculated that English soil contained 50, 000 worms an acre.
70. There are more living organisms in a teaspoonful of soil than there are people on Earth, and a billion times more in a tonne than there are stars in the Milky Way.
71. Oil tycoon, John D. Rockefeller, was the world's first billionaire.
72. Before toilet paper was invented, French royalty wiped their bottoms with fine linen.
73. Crayola is a French word that means 'Oily chalk'.
74. Each year, there are more than 40, 000 toilet related injuries in the United States.
75. One gallon of used motor oil can ruin approximately one million gallons of fresh water.
76. The first toilet being flushed in a motion picture was in the movie Psycho.
77. When Scott Paper Company first started manufacturing toilet paper they did not put their name on the product because of embarrassment.
78. When Scott Paper Company first started manufacturing toilet paper they did not put their name on the product because of embarrassment.
79. A Citreon 2CV with an oil leak once travelled 500 miles through Italy after its gearbox was filled with bananas.
80. A hardboiled egg will spin. An uncooked or softboiled egg will not.
81. A toothbrush within 6 feet of a toilet can get airborne bacteria from flushing.
82. Every Alaskan citizen over the age of 6 months receives an oil dividend check of about $1000 per year.
83. Honey is the only food that will not spoil.
84. It takes twelve ears of corn to make a tablespoon of corn oil.
85. One gallon of used motor oil can ruin approximately one million gallons of fresh water.
86. The average person spends three years of his or her life on a toilet.
87. The oil used by jewelers to lubricate clocks and watches costs about $3, 000 a gallon.
88. Whale oil was used in automobile transmissions as late as 1973.
89. Wine will spoil if exposed to light; hence tinted bottles.