1. 2, 520 is the smallest number that can be exactly divided by all the numbers 1 to 10.
2. The 57 on Heinz ketchup bottles represents the number of varieties of pickles the company once had.
3. A 1992 study of 100 different sites in 22 states showed that when the speed limit was raised the number of accidents dec...
4. We are closer to the T Rex in number of years than the T Rex was to the Stegosaurus.
5. You can get a rough estimate of the temperature by counting the number of times a cricket chirps in 15 seconds, then adding 37.
6. In 2002, Dave Grohl became the first person to hold the number one spot on the modern rock charts as a member of three different groups.
7. The odds of you existing are the same as 2 million people rolling trillion sided dice and all landing on the same number.
8. As of 2014, most Americans state that walking alone at night is their number one fear.
9. The number 1 film on IMDB, The Shawshank Redemption, was actually a huge box office flop!
10. All breasts have the same number of nerve endings, no matter what their size is. This is also why smaller breasts are more sensitive.
11. Portugal decriminalized all drugs eleven years ago and the number of addicts has been halved since then.
12. In the past five decades in the U.S., the number of food additives has skyrocketed from about 800 to more than 10, 000.
13. If humans died out, it would still take a few hundred years for animals to bounce back to the numbers they were at before we evolved.
14. A growing number of studies confirm that just by eating slower, you’ll consume fewer calories, losing 20 pounds a year.
15. A number of studies show “work life balance” as the main reason people start their own small businesses.
16. While filming "Murder By Numbers, " Sandra Bullock brought a Chinese herbalist and acupuncturist to help the cast and crew cope with stress.
17. The actual number of people in the U.S. who had Ebola in 2014 stands at 10.
18. The number of babies born to teenagers in 2012 was only 305, 000, less than half the peak number of nearly 645, 000 in 1970.
19. Arabic words are written right to left, and Arabic numbers left to right.
20. Arabic speakers reading anything with a lot of numbers in have to read in both directions at once.
21. Estimates for the total number of people killed in wars throughout all of human history range from 150 million to 1 billion.
22. If you think somebody is giving you a fake number, read it back to them incorrectly. See if they correct you
23. Suspect someone’s giving you the wrong phone number? Read it back to them incorrectly If they correct you, it’s the real number.
24. There would have been less number of cheaters if it was not for respect.
25. To convert Celsius to Farenheit, double the Celsius number and add 28.
26. The number of original pop songs that can be made is finite—approximately 27 with 269 zeros after it, or 2.7 x 10^(270).
27. There is a positive correlation between the number of Wal Mart’s servicing a population and obesity rates within that population.
28. Money is the number one thing that people say they argue about most in marriage, next is children.
29. Cop: u got anything in your pockets that will hurt me?"
Drake: *gives them old girlfriends numbers*
"yeah, these girls will"
30. Multiplying 21, 978 by 4 reverses the order of the numbers to 87, 912.
31. In "The Walking Dead, " the walkers outnumber the living 5, 000 to 1.
32. do you think celebrities have each others numbers like rihanna will just text beyoncé and be like “dude i want a pizza so bad right now lol"
33. How to make "cheating" dice: Set oven to 250°, lay on cookie sheet w/ number you want to always face up when rolled, & cook for 10 minutes.
34. In New Zealand, sheep outnumber people six to one.
35. According to Nielsen numbers, the Super Bowl is more watched than the Grammys, Oscars, and the State of the Union address.
36. 420 is not actually the police number for marijuana, the reference came from smokers meeting at 420 to get high.
37. The sum of all the numbers on a roulette wheel is 666.
38. Attempting to convince parents to vaccinate their children actually decreases the number of parents who vaccinate, according to a study.
39. Facebook should have a limit on the number of times people can change their relationship status. After 5 it should default to "Unstable"
40. The fear of the number 666 or things related to it is called hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia.
41. The total number of steps in the Eiffel Tower is 1, 665.
42. Stevie Wonder had his first number one hit song on the Billboard Hot 100 at the age of 13.
43. Any number divided by zero is . . . nothing, not even zero. The equation is mathematically impossible.
44. Pee shy? Start multiplying random numbers in your head. The same part of the brain controls both tasks and will help you get it started.
45. For every 10% increase in the cost of gas, the number of car accidents goes down by 2.3%.
46. Whitney Houston holds the record for the only artist to chart seven consecutive number one Billboard Hot 100 hits.
47. In 2001, 70, 000 adult websites existed. In 2013, that number climbed to more than 4.2 million in just the United States alone.
48. “You have to be odd to be number one.” Dr. Seuss
49. 2000: "Can I have your number"?
2015: "Are you on WhatsApp?"
50. The number of skin cancer cases due to tanning is higher than the number of lung cancer cases due to smoking.
51. 95% of people feel uncomfortable when the TV volume is an odd number.
52. 81% of the people feel uncomfortable when the tv volume is an odd number!
53. The age of a fish can be determined by its number of fish scales.
54. The number of US college students studying Latin is three times the number studying Arabic.
55. You don’t need a certain number of friends. You just need a number of friends you can be certain of.
56. “You have to be odd to be number one.”
57. Forty is the only number whose letters are in alphabetical order.
58. The South Park song "Chocolate Salty Balls" reached number one one the UK Singles Chart.
59. A giraffe has the same number of vertebrae in its neck as humans do.
60. If you think somebody is giving you a fake number, read it back to them incorrectly. See if they correct you.
61. By combining force of numbers with organized aggression, ants have become the greatest insect killers on Earth even of their own kind.
62. Chickens outnumber humans 3:1.
63. 45: average number of times per hour people touch their eyes, mouth or nose all entry points for infection.
64. When you really love someone, age, distance, height and weight are just numbers
65. The number of words posted on Twitter each day would fill a 10 million page book.
66. You can tell the age of a fish by the number of growth rings on its scales
67. 4 common species of bumblebee have seen their numbers decrease by 96% in recent decades
68. Wisconsin has the highest number of bars per person
69. Norway is ranked the number third country in the world for overall well being.
70. The number one vocation chosen by psychopaths is "CEO."
71. The number of active sweat glands you have is directly related to the temperature you experienced as a baby.
72. When trying to look for percentages (ex 40% of 300) drop the 1st digit of the number and multiply by the 10s digit of the % (4 x 30 = 120)
73. You can use Google as a flight tracker, include airline and flight number and it will pop up where the flight is.
74. Japan voted Ramen noodles as their greatest 20th century invention – Pokémon was number 8.
75. Chickens outnumber humans 3 to 1.
76. Thai people will type "555" instead of "Hahaha" in text messages because the number 5 is pronounced "Ha."
77. Tip: If you think somebody is giving you a fake number, read it back to them incorrectly. See if they correct you.
78. Age is just a number, maturity is a choice
79. Four is the only number that has the same amount of letters as its actual value.
80. You can determine the temperature by counting the number of chirps made by crickets.
81. Officials in New Zealand banned parents to name their kid "Yeah Detroit" but allowed a couple to call their child "Number 16 Bus Shelter"
82. Triscadecaphobia is the fear of the number 13
83. You have to be odd to be number one. Dr. Seuss
84. If you add up all the numbers from 1 to 100 consecutively (1 2 3...) it totals 5050.
85. Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia is the fear of the number 666.
86. Archimedes' number myriakis myriostas periodu myriakis myriston arithmon myriai myriades is one followed by 80 quadrillion zeroes.
87. Every three seconds, the Sun emits more neutrinos than the number of atoms in all the humans who have ever lived.
88. Since 1990, the number of people living in poverty in China has fallen from 85% to 15%.
89. 2, 520 is the smallest number that can be exactly divided by all the numbers 1 to 10.
90. Humans have the same number of hair follicles as chimpanzees.
91. Between 1960 and 1977, the secret number authorizing US presidents to launch nuclear missiles was 00000000.
92. Ears of corn always have an even number of rows of kernels.
93. The chemical element Copernicum is named after Copernicus. It has the symbol Cn and atomic number 112.
94. The number of births that occur in India each year is higher than the entire population of Australia.
95. The search engine Google got its name from the word 'googol', which refers to the number one with a hundred zeros after it.
96. A Giraffe has the same number of bones in its neck as a man.
97. India invented the Number System. Zero was invented by Aryabhatta.
98. Sheep outnumber humans in New Zealand 15 to 1.
99. The estimated number of M&M's sold each day in the United States is 200, 000, 000.
100. The mile is Latin for 1, 000. The number of paces it took the average Roman.