1. You can always see your nose, but your brain has the ability to ignore it.
2. In ancient Rome, it was considered a sign of leadership to be born with a crooked nose.
3. Children diagnosed with ADHD have a much higher risk of developing a written language disorder.
4. Astronauts have a patch of Velcro inside their helmet so they can scratch their nose.
5. The depressed area of skin under your nose and above your upper lip is called your philtrum.
6. Women who are not active at their work or in their leisure time are 2.4 times more likely to be diagnosed with breast cancer.
7. King Tut had his own personal nose picker whom he hired for the low price of three head of cattle, food and lodging.
8. You can teach your ferret to blow his nose into a cloth handkerchief. That actually comes quite naturally.
9. Mustaches are hotbeds for bacteria because of the moist air leaving the body through the nose and mouth.
10. Your nose gets hotter when you lie this is known as the "Pinocchio effect."
11. Liam Payne of One Direction was bullied as a kid. He suffered a broken nose and so started boxing to defend himself.
12. Men are 35% more likely to be diagnosed with prostate cancer than a woman is to be diagnosed with breast cancer.
13. A man is 35% more likely to be diagnosed with prostate cancer than a woman is to be diagnosed with breast cancer.
14. When you cry, some of the tears flood into the nasal canal which is why you experience a runny nose when crying.
15. Runny nose? Push your tongue against the top of your mouth and push a finger between your eyebrows. Hold it for about 20 seconds... gone!
16. Your nose can remember nearly 50, 000 different scents and if you are a woman, on average, your nose can remember more than men.
17. The yellow nosed albatross doesn’t breed until it’s 8 years old.
18. Face hole Definition: The hole of a face such as: a mouth, nose, eye sockets, and or ears. Frank: Hey jose! Shut your face hole will ya!
19. Place headphones in your nose and play music, your mouth will turn into a speaker.
20. Obsessive nose picking is called Rhinotillexomania.
21. Fear makes the nose more sensitive to smells and increases memory retention.
22. When bacon is rolled into a plug and inserted into the nose, it can stop chronic and uncontrollable nose bleeds
23. Some of the most popular dog names in Medieval times were Nosewise, Smylfeste, Bragge, and Holdfast.
24. Our eyes are the same size from birth, But noses and ears never stop growing.
25. Farts smell worse in the shower because our nose works better in high heat and humidity.
26. Naegleria fowleri is an amoeba that enters through your nose and eats at your brain until you die.
27. You get a runny nose when your mucus kicks into overdrive in an attempt to shed the virus or sickness attacking your body.
28. Your thumb is the same length as your nose. Also, the length of your lips is the same as the index finger.
29. Penguins have a gland in their nose that turns saltwater into fresh water.
30. Men have bigger noses than women because their bodies need more oxygen to feed their larger muscles, researchers say.
31. What girls look for in guys:
32. 45: average number of times per hour people touch their eyes, mouth or nose all entry points for infection.
33. To survive a crocodile attack, poke it in the eyes. If you can’t reach, punch it in the nose
34. Your eyes are always the same size from both, but your nose and ears will never stop growing.
35. Ants have 5 different noses.
36. Your thumb is the same length as your nose.
37. Inhale through your mouth, swallow saliva twice and slowly exhale through your nose for a 100% effective hiccup cure.
38. Cows sweat through their noses.
39. An apple, potato, and onion all taste the same if you eat them with your nose plugged.
40. Michelangelo was hit in the nose as a teenager by Pietro Torrigiano, a fellow art student at an art academy in Florence. The incident left him with a permanently crooked nose.
41. City dwellers have longer, thicker, denser nose hairs than country folks do.
42. In ancient Rome it was considered a sign of leadership to be born with a crooked nose.
43. Nose prints are used to identify dogs, just like humans use fingerprints.
44. One in three male motorists picks their nose while driving.