1. Psychology states that people become extremely honest, awkward, weird and or personal during the late night/early morning.
2. Things that keep you up at night: loneliness, cold, heat, hunger, late night texting, memories, over thinking, worries, the internet.
3. Lack of sleep makes it difficult to control emotions which is why people are more likely to cry or laugh uncontrollably at night.
4. Sleeping for less than 6 hours any night skews the productivity of your immune system, metabolism, and the body’s response to stress.
5. Many teenagers who sleep less than 8 9 hours every night suffer from irritability, mood swings & even depression.
6. Good morning and night text messages trigger a chemical reaction in the brain associated with happiness and pleasure.
7. Every night after closing, Disneyland releases 200 cats into the park to help keep the rodent population under control.
8. Over thinking can cause symptoms of anxiety and insomnia, making it impossible to fall asleep at night.
9. The average night out in L.A. costs $85, with the majority of the money going towards tickets and drinks.
10. If you have a newborn, sleep with its baby blanket for one night so you leave your scent. This will be comforting for them
11. The brain is more active at night than it is during the day.
12. Research has shown that people are happiest at 7:26 p.m. on Saturday night.
13. Nightclubs sometimes give away lollipops to people leaving so they will not be able to shout or cause a disturbance while sucking on them.
14. You could eat at a Portland food cart every night for two years before you’d be forced to eat at the same place twice.
15. As of 2014, most Americans state that walking alone at night is their number one fear.
16. According to some archaeologists, Cleopatra wore a gold mask every night to maintain her youthful looking skin.
17. Since 2000, at least half a dozen people have been murdered after (or while) performing the Sinatra classic "My Way" at a Karaoke night.
18. Spiral staircases in castles were built clockwise so that defending knights had the advantage of swinging swords right handed going down.
19. Lack of sleep makes it difficult to control emotions which is why people are more likely to cry or laugh uncontrollably at night.
20. South Korea bans children aged under 16 from playing online games between midnight and 6AM under a so called "Cinderella Law."
21. 60% (50 of 83) of the restaurants that appeared on Kitchen Nightmares have been sold or shutdown.
23. Psychology states that people become extremely honest, awkward, weird and or personal during the late night/early morning.
24. "Some nights I wish I could go back in life, not to change it but to feel a couple things twice.”
25. In 2014, 66% of single American men and 50% of single American women reported that they had engaged in a one night stand.
26. In a few American towns, Halloween was originally referred to as "Cabbage Night."
27. Your nightmares and dreams may actually be just memories from another life, Psychological studies suggest.
28. About 2% of the population are considered “sleepless elite” which means they are night owls and early birds simultaneously.
29. An Ohio man was detained in North Korea for nearly six months for leaving a Bible at a nightclub.
30. People with higher intelligence have a harder time falling asleep at night due to increased brain activity.
31. In South Korea, where great emphasis is placed on academic success, kids average 4.9 hours of sleep a night.
32. Pierre Terrail (a french knight) single handedly defended a bridge against 200 Spaniards during the battle of Garigliano.
33. According to a study, most people are happiest at 7:26 PM on Saturday night.
34. People who only get about 6 to 7 hours of sleep a night have a longer life expectancy than those who sleep for 8 or more hours a night.
35. You can have four to seven dreams in one night.
36. Hummingbirds have 2, 000 meals a day and hibernate every night.
37. If it takes you less than 5 minutes to fall asleep, you are most likely sleep deprived It should take 7 to 10 minutes on an average night.
38. There are so many restaurants in New York City that someone could eat out every night of their life and never eat the same restaurant twice.
39. Drew Barrymore was 7 years old when she first hosted "Saturday Night Live, " the youngest host to this day.
40. Betty White holds the distinct honor of being the oldest person to host Saturday Night Live.
41. The word "nightmare" derives from "mare" a goblin from Germanic folklore which rides people chest while they sleep.
42. As a child, Jim Carrey wore tap shoes to bed just in case his parents needed cheering up in the middle of the night.
43. Prong Horned Antelope have vision 10X stronger than average On a clear night, they can see the rings of Saturn.
44. Shoes smell bad? Put them in the freezer overnight. It will kill the bacteria and get rid of the stink.
45. Intelligent people are more creative during the night, experiencing high levels of mental stimulation, making it hard to sleep.
46. Dog owners spend more on a date and are more willing to have a one night stand than cat owners, who are more aloof in relationships.
47. Summer nights in the Faroe Islands are so well illuminated that between May and July the lighthouses are turned off.
48. Human body is originally programmed for 2 four hour sleep cycles that is why we often wake up in the middle of night and unable to sleep.
49. A study found that morning people are happier and more satisfied with life overall than night owls.
50. 7 out of 10 people who eat junk food before bed are more likely to have nightmares, according to a study.
51. Sleeping for less than 6 hours any night skews the productivity of your immune system, metabolism, and the body’s response to stress.
52. The human brain is much more active at night than during the day.
53. In Europe, until the 17th century, teenage boys were routinely masturbated by their nannies for a good night sleep.
54. In the original "Nightmare on Elm Street, " Freddy Krueger gets less than seven minutes of screen time.
55. Nearly 40% of childhood dreams are nightmares.
56. "A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do." Bob Dylan
57. Falling dreams typically occur at the beginning of the night, in Stage I sleep and are accompanied by muscle spasms, called myoclonic jerks.
58. Pizza Hut has released a line of nail polish with color names like "Dough You Need Me, " "Say Cheese, " and "Meat Me After Midnight."
59. Michael Jackson holds the record for most Grammy nominations in one night with 12 nominations.
60. Pulling an all nighter? Your body will reset itself if you take a nap about 20 minutes before the sun comes up.
61. Arvind V. Mahankali won the Scripps Spelling Bee last night by spelling “knaidel, ” a Yiddish term of German origin meaning “dumpling.”
62. The first person you think of in the morning or last person you think of in the night is either the cause of your happiness or your pain.
63. People tend to be more emotionally open and confess things during late night conversations via text message.
64. Britain created the lie that carrots improve eyesight to distract the Nazis of a new technology they made for night raids.
65. Acne treatment: Buy seven towels and put a clean one on your pillow each night to clear up acne, then wash them all at the end of the week
66. 80% of people spend their nights remembering past conversations, imagining what they should have said instead.
67. On Friday, Oct 13, 1307, King Philip IV of France raided the homes of the Knights Templar, which is thought to be how fear of the date began
68. "Last night I closed my laptop down and put it on my bed. I turned it back on and it was open and frozen on a pic of me as I was sleeping."
69. The Lamborghini that Bruce Wayne drives in “The Dark Knight” is called the Murciélago, which is Spanish for bat.
70. "My daughter won’t stop crying and screaming in the middle of the night. I visit her grave and ask her to stop, but it doesn’t help" USA
71. Nightmares tend to last longer than pleasant dreams. Nightmares are also remembered in greater detail than pleasant dreams.
72. Sir Paul McCartney knighted Jay Z "Sir Hova of Brooklyn" (with a sword) in an unofficial ceremony.
73. A group of coconut crabs is called a “nightmare."
74. I no longer have the energy to do all nighters like I used to. Now I need 8 hours of sleep and two naps to feel okay
75. People getting only 6 to 7 hours of sleep every night have a longer life expectancy than those who sleep 8 hours.
76. People who stay awake till late night are more intelligent than the people who go to bed early, and rise early for the day!
77. Scientists have found that babies sometimes cry at night to prevent their parents from making another baby.
78. Nearly 4 in 10 Americans are afraid of walking alone at night within a mile of their home.
79. If you spent one night in every single room available in all of the Disney World Resorts, it would take you 68 years to sleep in all of them
80. On his late night ride, Paul Revere stopped in a town and got very drunk, causing him to be detained by the British.
81. A man once staged a kidnapping of himself in front of his wife just so that he could go out the whole night and party with his friends.
82. Some nights you lay in bed
83. Pope Francis used to work as a nightclub bouncer.
84. Cuddling for 10 15 minutes each night can add 2 5 days to your life, strengthening the immune system and heart.
85. The first person you think of in the morning or last person you think of in the night is either the cause of your happiness or your pain!
86. why go out tonight when you can stay home and watch Harry Potter
87. A man once tried to blow up the Eiffel Tower because its light was shining into his bedroom, keeping him awake at night.
88. Nikola Tesla squished his toes one hundred times for each foot every night, claiming that it stimulated his brain cells.
89. Keep a piece of paper and pencil by your bed. Everyone always gets their best ideas at night!
90. Pope Francis used to be a nightclub bouncer.
91. People who sleep on their left side have significantly more nightmares than people who sleep on their right side.
92. On a clear dark night, the human eye can see a candle flame from as far as 30 miles away.
93. Women are more prone to nightmares.
94. Nightmares are mostly caused by sleeping in an extremely cold room temperature.
95. People are generally more honest when physically tired. This is why people confess things during late night conversations
96. Missing someone causes insomnia like symptoms. The frustration of being without that person keeps you awake at night.
97. In Montana, there is a replica Hobbit village that anyone can stay in for $295 a night.
98. Nearly 1 billion people throughout the world will go to bed hungry tonight.
99. "The Dark Knight" made more money in its first six days in the US than "Batman Begins" made in its entire domestic run.
100. When you buy gasoline, you might want to make your purchase at night—it will be cheaper.