1. Karate was originally called "te". It was later influenced by material artists from China and called "kara te" meaning "Chinese hand"
2. In 1989, Deion Sanders hit a homerun in Major League Baseball and scored a touchdown in the NFL in the same week.
3. Taste is influenced by color. Scientists have found that hot chocolate tastes better in an orange colored cup.
4. According to research, siblings may be more influential shapers of who we become than parents.
5. The people you spend time with influence your attitude, thoughts, and success more than you think!
6. Jim Carrey was supposed to be Dr. Evil in the Austin Powers franchise but he had to back out due to scheduling conflicts.
7. J. Edgar Hoover hated John Steinbeck so much, he used his influence to have the IRS audit Steinbeck every single year of his life.
8. The average NFL game features only 10 minutes and 43 seconds of action The rest are commercials, replays and commentary.
9. Child soldiers participate in about three quarters of all the ongoing conflicts in the world.
10. After just 2 years of retirement, 78% of NFL players are bankrupt.
11. Music is so influential on the brain that the type you listen to actually has the ability to change the way you think and look at the world.
12. The cost of college textbooks in the US has risen faster than the cost of healthcare, house prices and inflation.
13. The average NFL game features only 10 minutes and 43 seconds of action. The other 3 hours are commercials, replays and commentary.
14. According to a study, genetic influences on autism are estimated to be 74 98%.
15. Kurt Cobain suffered an unknown stomach problem that led to his heroin addiction, which was one of the sources that influenced his music.
16. A man once tattooed "Netflix" on his body and after tweeting a picture to the company he received a free year of service. $NFLX
17. A Samoan American man is up to 56 times more likely to play in the NFL than a non Samoan American man.
18. Not accounting for inflation, a person who smoked a pack a day for 51 years would spend $111, 690 on cigarettes.
19. From 1978 to 2013, CEO compensation in the US, inflation adjusted, increased 937 percent, and the typical worker’s wages rose 10 percent.
20. Women are more influenced by how a man smells than how he looks. Men, choose your fragrance wisely.
21. It takes 3, 000 cows to supply the NFL with enough leather for a year’s supply of footballs.
22. The most influential guitarist of all time, according to Rolling Stone magazine, is Jimi Hendrix.
23. Researchers have found that the smell of flowers has a positive influence on your emotions.
24. A messy room can influence more creative thinking.
25. We tend to think that other people are more easily influenced than ourselves.
26. roses are red
violets are blue
sunflowers are yellow
i bet u were expecting something romantic but nah these some gardening facts
27. Kids who get spanked are more likely to solve their conflicts with others by hitting them.
28. Former NFL quarterback Vince Young spent $5K a week at The Cheesecake Factory.
29. Russell Wilson was 11 years old when Tom Brady completed his first NFL pass.
30. Emotional pain only lasts for 12 minutes. Anything longer is self inflicted.
31. Positive text messages from people you care about can actually have a positive influence on your body and improve your mood.
32. Remove negative people from your life. The people you spend time with influence your attitude, thoughts and success more than you think.
33. Music is influential on the brain, and the type you listen to actually has the ability to change the way you think and look at the world.
34. NFL player arrests have been on the decline since 2006.
35. Some say dreaming about being lost indicates conflict within real life situations or past actions.
36. Flammable and inflammable are synonyms.
37. When we scratch an itch, we inflict low level pain on ourselves, which temporarily makes the itch go away.
38. Faking confidence can positively influence your brain chemistry and change your life.
39. Prehistoric dragonflies had 28 inches wide wingspans!
40. Almost everything you buy today (inflation included) is more expensive than it was five years ago.
41. Sunflowers can be used to clean up radioactive waste.
42. Cut the negative people out of your life. The people you spend time with influence your attitude and thoughts more than you think.
43. 78% of NFL players go bankrupt or end up facing serious financial stress within two years of ending their playing careers.
44. Dragonflies and damselflies have excellent vision; their eyes have as many as 30, 000 lenses.
45. In Zimbabwe the level of inflation got so high that the government had to issue a $100, 000, 000, 000, 000 note.
46. Positive text messages from people you care about can actually have a positive influence on your body and improve your mood."
47. The older a married couple gets, the more likely they are to avoid a conflict by changing the subject.
48. So far, 40 NFL players have been arrested this year.
49. Honey ants store food in inflatable abdomens, and then vomit the food up to feed their colony.
50. Emotional pain lasts for 10 to 20 minutes, anything longer is actually self inflicted by over thinking, making things worse.
51. Interesting role reversal: baby dragonflies (nymphs) catch and eat tadpoles (baby frogs!)
52. Cut negative people out of your life. The people you spend time with influence your attitude and thoughts more than you think.
53. Armadillos can inflate their stomachs and intestines with air and float across the water.
54. Music is so influential on the brain that the type you listen to actually has the ability to change the way you think and look at the world
55. Couples who use thoughtful words in fights have less stress and conflict.
56. Dogs will yawn in order to express that there is a conflict of interest between their own ideas or desires and those of their owners.
57. Per gram per second, more energy runs through a sunflower than through the Sun itself.
58. A dragonfly has a lifespan of 24 hours.
59. Dragonflies can travel up to 60 mph.
60. Dragonflies have six legs but cannot walk.
61. It takes 3, 000 cows to supply the NFL with enough leather for a year's supply of footballs.
62. No 2 cornflakes are identical.
63. Queen Elizabeth II has a rubber duck in her private bath with an inflatable crown.
64. There are more nutrients in the cornflake package itself than there are in the actual cornflakes.