1. Psychology states that people become extremely honest, awkward, weird and or personal during the late night/early morning.
2. People who swear a lot tend to be more honest, upfront, and loyal with their friends, partners and family.
3. People with sarcastic personalities tend to be more honest with their friends.
4. “Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.”
5. There is a neurological condition called "Synesthesia" in which a patient can actually see, smell and taste lyrics while listening to music.
6. The inventor of the chocolate chip cookie sold the idea to Nestle Toll House in return for a lifetime supply of chocolate.
7. There are people who can actually see, smell and physically taste music it is called "synesthesia."
8. Today is National Honesty Day!
9. A synesthete is a disability that causes people to taste shapes, see music etc. To such a person �1996� has a pleasant apple like fragrance.
10. A hummingbird nest is generally only a couple of centimeters in diameter – about the size of a half walnut shell.
11. When an ant gets too drunk, his fellow comrade will carry him back to the nest to sleep off the alcohol.
12. Psychology states that people become extremely honest, awkward, weird and or personal during the late night/early morning.
13. People tend to confuse being mean with being honest
14. Synesthesia is a neurological condition that can cause a person to see, smell and taste music.
15. According to a poll, Japanese citizens don’t find Americans particularly honest or hardworking.
16. A hummingbird nest is generally only a couple of centimeters in diameter about the size of a half walnut shell.
17. Crows are monogamous and raise families together. Offspring from previous seasons even remain with the family to help rear new nestlings.
18. Redheads require up to 20% more anesthesia to be knocked out (compared to people of other hair colors)
19. Telling a child the fable of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" does not increase their likelihood of honesty, according to a study.
20. Ernest Hemingway used to hunt U Boats in his fishing boat with direction finding equipment, a machine gun and hand grenades.
21. Dishonesty has been linked to creativity.
22. Termites have wings that they shed once they have found a good place to build a nest.
23. In some countries, it is illegal to operate on octopuses without anesthesia, due to their intelligence.
24. "Defenestration" is the act of throwing someone out a window.
25. Telling someone how you feel is honestly the hardest thing ever.
26. A 2002 study found that redheads require 20% more anesthesia than blondes or brunettes.
27. Perrier water and its competitor San Pellegrino are both owned by the Nestle corporation.
28. People assume you’re being rude when you’re actually being honest.
29. Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.
30. Anger makes you more honest, according to studies.
31. People are generally more honest when physically tired. This is why people confess things during late night conversations
32. “Defenestration” is the act of throwing someone out a window.
33. People who swear a lot tend to be more honest, loyal and upfront with their friends.
34. Ernest Hemingway survived two plane crashes on two consecutive days.
35. Humor is associated with being honest and smart. Which is why most women are more attracted to men who have a good sense of humor.
36. People are generally more honest when physically tired. This is why people confess things during late night conversations.
37. The Golden lion tamarin is a species of monkey that can be found sleeping in abandoned woodpecker nests.
38. The nest of a bald eagle can be as heavy as 2 tons.
39. People become extremely honest, awkward, weird and or personal during the late night/early morning.
40. One bald eagle nest in Florida was 9.5 feet wide and 20 feet deep.
41. Weaver birds build the bird versions of apartment complexes with as many as 100 separate nests in them.
42. The Slave Maker ant raids the nests of other ants and steals their pupae. When hatched, the ants are made to work as slaves.
43. "keep it 100" = The ability to apply honesty, standing behind ones statement with actions of obedience and high discipline.
44. People who swear a lot are more loyal, upfront, and honest with their friends and family.
45. The common cuckoo replaces eggs from other birds’ nests with their own, tricking other birds into raising their offspring.
46. Green turtles migrate as far as 1600 miles away, but they always return to the same beach to nest.
47. Tasmania is said to have the cleanest air in the world.
48. Redheads require more anesthesia to 'go under' than other hair colors do.
49. The Nestles haven't run Nestle since 1875.