1. The median age at first marriage has risen to nearly 29 years for men and to more than 26 years for women compared to 22...
2. Nearly one third of Americans believe animals should have the same rights as people, a recent Gallup poll found.
3. Amazon is nearly 20 years into the business and continues to barely break even in finances.
4. Nearly two thirds of your weight comes from water.
5. An Ohio man was detained in North Korea for nearly six months for leaving a Bible at a nightclub.
6. The sales of Lucky Strike cigarettes have nearly doubled since "Mad Men" went on the air.
7. There is a hotel in Japan that has been run by the same family for 46 generations and nearly 1, 300 years.
8. The number of babies born to teenagers in 2012 was only 305, 000, less than half the peak number of nearly 645, 000 in 1970.
9. Nearly 60% of terrorists graduated school with degrees in engineering
10. This year, it is estimated that March Madness will cost the collective American workplace nearly $2 billion due to distraction.
11. Nearly eight in 10 young adults now favor gay marriage.
12. Traces of cocaine can be found on nearly 97% of all the U.S dollar bills.
13. Scientists believe that there is a black hole at the center of nearly every massive galaxy.
14. A study found that nearly 14% of respondents say they have risked their own safety for a like worthy social media post.
15. Tom Selleck was nearly cast as Indiana Jones, but had to turn down the role, opening the door for Harrison Ford in Raider of the Lost Ark.
16. Nearly 40% of childhood dreams are nightmares.
17. Your nose can remember nearly 50, 000 different scents and if you are a woman, on average, your nose can remember more than men.
18. A recent study that has found nearly one tenth of adults believe coffee is a direct cause of cancer. It is not.
19. It would take a snail nearly 4, 575 years to circle Earth.
20. White actors are preferred in nearly 70% of casting calls.
21. Nearly one in five firearms on Earth is an AK 47.
22. Nearly 10% of Americans say they have gone to work high on weed at least once.
23. In a game of chess, the color white has nearly 10% more win rate compared to black.
24. Nearly 4 in 10 Americans are afraid of walking alone at night within a mile of their home.
25. The lips of a hippopotamus are nearly two feet wide.
26. It has been estimated that the synthetic marijuana business generates nearly $5 billion a year.
27. Scarlett Johansson was once so distracted by her own cleavage on a billboard advertisement that she nearly got into a car accident.
28. In a single year in the U.S, nearly 450 people die because of falling from their bed.
29. Nearly 1 billion people throughout the world will go to bed hungry tonight.
30. Oxygen is toxic to living cells. When oxygen first appeared on Earth, it wiped out nearly 99% of all life.
31. There are nearly as many inmates in California state prisons as there are in U.S. federal prisons.
32. Mosquitoes bite people with Type O blood nearly twice as often as those with Type A.
33. The average woman spends nearly one year of her lifetime deciding what to wear.
34. The priciest omelette all over the globe is estimated to cost nearly $1000.
35. A horror movie may burn nearly 200 calories in 90 minutes.
36. According to one survey, men spend nearly a year of their life simply staring at women.
37. Nearly 70% of people claim to hate their jobs and say they are miserable at work.
38. Nearly 10% of Americans have gone to work while high on marijuana at least once.
39. Sound travels nearly 5 times faster underwater than it does in the air.
40. Traces of cocaine can be found on nearly 97% of all U.S dollar bills in circulation.
41. The largest pizza ever made in the world was able to feed nearly 100 people.
42. There is a nearly extinct language called Ayapa Zoque only two people speak it fluently, they do not like each other and refuse to speak.
43. When eating jelly babies, nearly eight out of ten people bite off the heads first.
44. In 1811, nearly a quarter of all women in Britain were named Mary.
45. The largest species of kangaroo stands nearly 7 feet tall.
46. Americans eat nearly 100 acres of pizza every day that's approximately 350 slices per second.
47. New York's Central Park is nearly twice the size of the entire country of Monaco.
48. A cow gives nearly 200, 000 glasses of milk in her lifetime.
49. Fingernails grow nearly 4 times faster than toenails.
50. Nearly 10% of American households dress their pets in Halloween costumes.
51. Nearly 22, 000 checks will be deducted from the wrong account over the next hour.
52. Nearly 30% of female lottery winners hide their winning ticket in their bras.
53. Nearly 50% of the world?s scientists are assigned to military projects.
54. Women blink nearly twice as much as men.