Published : 2014-12-20 (over 3 years Ago) - Last updated over 2 years Ago
22 Funny nasa facts
Enjoy these fun, incredible, interesting, awesome and random nasa facts.
1. In 1969, NASA possessed the technology to land on the moon but not the technology to fake the moon landings.
2. The 2012 prediction has pissed NASA to the extent that they has set up an entire web page debunking the phenomenon.
3. "Armageddon, " "Apollo 13, " and "Around the World in 80 Days" are among the movies that NASA keeps aboard the International Space Station.
4. A 15 year old hacked NASA computers and caused a 21 day shutdown of their computers. Oh, and he hacked the Pentagon too.
5. NASA inventions: memory foam, freeze dried food, smoke detectors, water filters, joysticks, cordless tools, satellite TV.
6. NASA requested that Buzz Aldrin not talk about the Bible on the moon.
7. According to NASA, Las Vegas is the brightest city on Earth.
8. That NASA is currently working on a warp drive that could get us to Alpha Centauri in 2 weeks.
9. Desperate for money? NASA will pay $15, 000 to anyone who is willing to sit in bed for 87 days to research the effect of zero gravity.
10. Researchers from NASA say the perfect nap lasts for exactly 26 minutes.
11. When you cry, some of the tears flood into the nasal canal which is why you experience a runny nose when crying.
12. A study found that NASA astronauts, U.S. presidents, and Nobel Laureates consist mostly of first borns.
13. NASA once banned beans because astronaut farts could cause sudden fires on a spacecraft.
14. Desperate for money? NASA will pay $15, 000 to anyone who is willing to sit in bed for 87 days, to research the effect of zero gravity
15. NASA built a flying saucer.
16. Researchers from NASA say the perfect nap lasts for 26 minutes.
17. "Gattaca" was voted the most accurate sci film of all time by the scientists at NASA.
18. NASA is developing technology to convert unsaid words to text.
19. NASA plans to grow plants on the moon next year.
20. NASA is developing a new engine that can shorten a Mars mission to days, set to be tested in 2014.
21. NASA will pay you $15, 000 to lay in bed for 90 days, measuring the effects of zero gravity on your body.
22. More than 50% of NASA employees are dyslexic, hired for their superior problem solving and spatial awareness skills.