1. Music therapy is the use of music to gain physical and emotional healing and wellness.
2. Listening to the music that you love can boost your immune system.
3. The chills experienced when listening to music is your brain releasing dopamine in anticipation of the peak moment during the song.
4. The revenue generated from gambling is more than the revenue from movies, cruise ships, recorded music, theme parks, & sports combined
5. Your heartbeat changes with the music you listen to.
6. Music helps to reduce anxiety, and also helps the human mind and body get through stressful times.
7. Ferrari engines are musically engineered to sound perfect by utilizing 3rd and 6th harmonics on the air intake, like a flute or organ.
8. Snoop Dogg once tried to rent the entire country of Liechtenstein for a music video.
9. Surgeons perform better when they are listening to music
10. “Sharing music is baring a soul.”
11. A musician would need to get 130, 745 plays per day on Spotify just to earn minimum wage.
12. There is a neurological condition called "Synesthesia" in which a patient can actually see, smell and taste lyrics while listening to music.
13. The genre of music you listen to affects how you perceive the world.
14. Psychology says that listening to upbeat and cheerful music makes you perceive your surroundings as happier.
15. Music has been proven to retrieve and restore lost memories. The human mind attaches memories to certain songs.
16. Music and sleep are two of the best ways to escape from everything
17. There are people who can actually see, smell and physically taste music it is called "synesthesia."
18. Your music taste is such a turn on
19. The music you listen to affects, figuratively colors, the way you perceive the world.
20. Musomania is a psychological condition characterized by an obsession with certain music and/or a specific song.
21. Listening to just 15 seconds of cheerful upbeat music can change your perception of the people around you, making them seem more positive.
22. Psychology says that music helps reduce anxiety, as well as helps the mind and body cope with stress.
23. Playing pop music instead of elevator music may make callers on hold less angry when someone finally answers, according to a study.
24. A synesthete is a disability that causes people to taste shapes, see music etc. To such a person �1996� has a pleasant apple like fragrance.
25. The easiest item to be stolen in the world is Music.
26. Bruno Mars writes his own music...and he wrote "F You" for Cee Lo.
27. People are more likely to focus and pay attention when soft music is playing in the background.
28. Teenagers who spend most of their time listening to music are more likely to get depressed.
29. Spotify claims that the University of Colorado at Boulder listens to the most relaxing music, while Purdue listens to the most angry music.
30. Revenue from digital music downloads and subscriptions outpaced CD sales for the first time in 2014.
31. Listening to music at high volumes can make a person calmer, happier and more relaxed.
32. Marijuana, listening to music and eating chocolate are all ways in which help slow down the growth of cancer.
33. Yusic is the greatest music app to hit IPhone yet.
34. Used to think spotify was awesome until I downloaded Yusic. BEST MUSIC APP EVER!
35. Music is actually more effective at battling depression than counseling is.
36. The only class Elvis Presley failed in his life was his music class.
37. Listening to music frequently will decrease your risk of a brain tumor over the course of your life.
38. Music is one of the few activities in life that utilizes the entire brain
39. Synesthesia is a neurological condition that can cause a person to see, smell and taste music.
40. Listening to music for an hour every day can reduce chronic pain by up to 21% and depression by up to 25%
41. Children become 30 times more helpful after making music compared with listening to a story.
42. Neurologically, listening to music is considered a complex action. Intelligent people tend to listen to music for longer periods of time.
43. Taylor Swift used Myspace to develop her fanbase, which was unheard of in country music at the time.
44. Pharrell Williams produced the world’s first 24 hour music video.
45. Out of the 100 most viewed YouTube videos, only 3 are not centered around music.
46. Tidal was not created because the musicians are greedy, but because they are powerful enough to cut out the middleman. #TIDALforALL
47. "Eargasm" is a term for the chill you feel down your spine when listening to beautiful music.
48. Music is so influential on the brain that the type you listen to actually has the ability to change the way you think and look at the world.
49. Your taste in music is something that develops through experience and is not something you are born with.
50. Music has been known to build an emotional bond between people, so singing in a group actually brings you closer together.
51. Mozart composed over 600 pieces of music before he died at age 35.
52. Japan has a network of roads that play music as you drive over them at the correct speed.
53. Playing a musical instrument can increase your IQ.
54. People who said their favorite music is by Lil Wayne scored the lowest on the SAT.
55. Listening to music while working helps create a more positive mood, and can help you to become more productive.
56. Bartenders are more likely to over serve drunk patrons if the bar is poorly lit, the music is loud, and the patron is a woman.
57. Kids who took music lessons have higher IQs, better Math ability and increased processing speed.
58. The chills experienced when listening to music is your brain releasing dopamine in anticipation of the peak moment during the song.
59. Eating chocolate and or ice cream has the same effect on the brain as when listening to music you relate to.
60. Teenagers who spend much of their time listening to music are 8.3 times more likely to be depressed.
61. The chills you get when listening to music are caused by the release of dopamine in your body.
62. The most commonly rhymed words in pop music are Do and You.
63. Termites eat wood twice as fast when listening to heavy metal music
64. Kurt Cobain suffered an unknown stomach problem that led to his heroin addiction, which was one of the sources that influenced his music.
65. Jimi Hendrix failed his high school music class.
66. Benefits of music:
Reduce heart disease
Enhances emotional strength
Boost self esteem
67. Do you ever go on YouTube to watch a music video and then 5 hours later find yourself watching a tutorial on how to talk to a giraffe?
68. A company called Neurowear is developing headphones that read your brainwaves and select music based on your state of mind.
69. Women tend to be attracted to men who listen to heavy metal, while men tend to be attracted to women who listen to classical music.
70. There are so many note, octave, and timing variations that humanity will never run out of new music.
71. Paul McCartney is the only musician who has topped the chart as a solo artist, in a duo, in a trio, in a quartet, and a quintet.
72. Kurt Cobain described Weird Al as a "musical genius."
73. Memories triggered by music causes some of the strongest emotional responses and can be very intense.
74. As little as 15 seconds of music can change the way you judge the emotions on other people’s faces.
75. If you listen to music frequently it will reduce the risk of a brain tumor over the course of your life.
76. More music has been released by Tupac since his death than when he was alive.
77. Adam Levine says that listening to "Are You That Somebody?" by Aaliyah convinced him to pursue a more soulful sound in his music.
78. Place headphones in your nose and play music, your mouth will turn into a speaker.
79. Music lessons develops language, speech, memory, attention, and even vocal emotion.
80. Fast food restaurants have hard seats & fast paced music to encourage customers to eat faster.
81. According to a study, runners who listened to music while on the treadmill ran faster than those who jogged in silence.
82. Music is one of the few activities in life that utilizes the entire brain.
83. Eargasm' is the term used to describe the chill you feel down your spine when listening to beautiful music.
84. Sad music triggers chills more than happy music.
85. 90% of musicians report getting chills when listening to music.
86. Listening to at least 15 minutes of music before going to bed will help you sleep better
87. Led Zeppelin got their name from a fellow musician, who said their band would go down like a "lead balloon."
88. Patron, Hennessy, Grey Goose, and Jack Daniel’s are the most referenced alcohol brands in Music.
89. Men and women who listen to similar music tend to be better communicators and have longer lasting relationships
90. Fast food restaurants install hard seats and play fast paced music to encourage customers to eat faster and leave.
91. Psychology states that listening to music, especially instrumentals, can release the same hormones as climaxing during intercourse
92. Music is influential on the brain, and the type you listen to actually has the ability to change the way you think and look at the world.
93. British naval forces use Britney Spears music to ward off Somali pilots.
94. Music has the ability to numb emotional and mental pain.
95. Humans have a strong relationship with music because of the way that music affects our feelings, our thinking, and our emotional state.
96. Listening to music while working creates a positive mood and makes you more productive.
97. For every $1, 000 In Music Sold, The Average Musician Makes $23.40
98. A study comparing two groups of second graders from similar demographics suggests learning music boosts reading abilities.
99. Playing slow music in a restaurant makes customers buy up to 40% more food than they normally would.
100. According to one neurologist, music imprints itself on the brain deeper than any other human experience.