1. If you had every single muscle in your body work together at the same time, you could lift about 50, 000 pounds.
2. Smiling naturally lifts the muscles in the face and slows down the rate at which our facial skins age.
3. If humans were capable of hearing frequencies lower than 20 Hz, we would hear our muscles moving.
4. Watching people dance causes our muscles to respond in a way as if we are dancing too.
5. If humans were able to hear frequencies lower than 20 Hz, we would hear our muscles moving.
6. A muscular person has a higher alcohol tolerance than someone with more body fat. Water rich muscle tissues absorb alcohol more effectively.
7. Smiling, even in a bad mood, can immediately improve your mood because these muscles are enough to trigger happy chemicals in the brain.
8. The word "muscle" comes from the latin word "musculus, " which means "little mouse."
9. Eat an orange before working out. Not only does it keep you hydrated, but it also prevents your muscles from getting sore.
10. Falling dreams typically occur at the beginning of the night, in Stage I sleep and are accompanied by muscle spasms, called myoclonic jerks.
11. Smiling, even in a bad mood, will immediately improve your mood. Using these muscles is enough to trigger happy chemicals in the brain.
12. Caterpillars have around 4, 000 muscles — humans only have 629.
13. The only muscle in your body that is attached at only one end is your tongue.
14. Astronauts in space lose significant bone and muscle mass because of zero gravity.
15. Researchers found that imagining doing exercises actually increases muscle strength
16. Saying the word “fuck” uses 72 muscles.
17. Thinking about your muscles can help make you stronger.
18. Men have bigger noses than women because their bodies need more oxygen to feed their larger muscles, researchers say.
19. The human heart is the only muscle that continuously works for a lifetime.
20. Drinking chocolate milk has been proven to help relieve muscle soreness after a workout.
21. Human muscles are limited by our brain – we actually have the strength to move cars and boulders.
22. Flex any muscle for 60 seconds to get rid of an unwanted erection
23. If all 600 muscles in your body pulled in one direction at once, you could lift 25 tons.
24. A cat’s ear has a total of thirty two muscles
25. Twerking is actually good exercise. It works the deep muscles of the hips, as well as the core muscles of the lower back and abs.
26. Michael Jackson had a pet boa constrictor named "Muscles."
27. Popcorn is by far the healthiest snack. It builds bone, muscle, tissue, aids digestion, and is good for the teeth.
28. Working out before bed makes your muscles burn more calories as you sleep
29. A cat’s ear has a total of thirty two muscles.
30. An elephant trunk has no bone but 40, 000 muscles.
31. It takes 17 muscles to smile, 43 to frown.
32. The tongue is the strongest muscle in the human body.