1. The best revenge is to move on, get over it, and continue to succeed. Never give someone the satisfaction of watching you suffer.
2. Summer vacation was established for city kids whose parents moved the family to the suburbs to escape the heat.
3. Rhea Perlman moved in with Danny DeVito two weeks after meeting him in 1971, and they have been together ever since.
4. Cursive handwriting has already been removed from the curricula of 41 states.
5. Liposuction can only remove 10 to 12 pounds of fat, and is not effective for more extreme weight loss.
6. Wal Mart once had “Fat Girl Costumes” on their website, they quickly removed them and apologized via Twitter.
7. At least 400 descendants of Nazis have converted to Judaism and moved to Israel.
8. The word "queue" is pronounced the same way when the last 4 letters are removed.
9. Flappy Birds made the Vietnamese creator $50, 000 daily, but he removed the app from the App Store because he said it is ruining his life.
10. Spiders use hydraulic pressure in their legs to move. When they die, the liquid drains out, which is why their legs curl up.
11. Whenever you move your eyes quickly from one point to another, your perception of time stretches slightly backwards.
12. You cannot work in Antarctica unless your wisdom teeth and appendix are removed.
13. The only species of bear that does not move its ears to pick up sound is the giant panda.
14. One of the the bizarre effects of hypothermia is “Paradoxical Undressing” where the victim removes their clothes, speeding up heat loss.
15. The city of Detroit, MI will pay you to move in to some of the abandoned homes there.
16. American Evangelicals help fund violent anti gay movement in Uganda.
17. You can use toothpaste to remove permanent marker from any surface.
18. 205 new countries would exist if all the active separatist movements around the world succeeded.
19. Coca Cola can remove blood stains from clothing.
20. Iguanas have a third eye on top of their head that only detects light, dark, and movement.
21. Everything in the universe moves relative to everything else. The sun is no more fixed in space than the earth is.
22. If a queen honey bee is removed from her hive, all the bees in the hive know she’s missing within 15 minutes.
23. Coughing can cause air to move through your windpipe faster than the speed of sound – over a thousand feet per second.
24. Divorce moves in clusters — friends who divorce increase the likelihood that their friends will divorce.
25. It is what it is. Accept it and move on.
26. On average, Americans move to a new home 11 times in their life.
27. Hawaii moves toward Japan 4 inches every year.
28. When you snap your finger, your finger moves at about 20 mph.
29. More than 40 million Americans have tattoos, and 17% of those people are figuring out how to get them removed.
30. Kelly Osbourne had her wisdom teeth removed and dipped in gold – she kept one and gave the other to Ozzy as a gift.
31. Traffic in central London moves at the same speed as horse drawn carriages a century ago.
32. Donkeys are stubborn – When a situation feels unsafe they will dig their heels in the ground and won’t move.
33. At 18 or even 21 nobody is worth stressing over, like move on, leave people behind, go find yourself, the world is yours. Life goes on.
34. Chalk will remove all grease stains. Simply rub the stain with chalk and toss it in the wash as normal
35. Australia moves toward Asia at a rate of 3 inches per year.
36. In some instances, darkness moves faster than light.
37. Eating black eyed peas at new year is thought to bring prosperity. Lobsters are thought to bring bad luck, because they move backwards.
38. Stuck in a large crowd? Put pennies in a can and shake it, asking people to donate. Everyone will move to avoid you
39. Remove ink from clothes? Put toothpaste on the ink spots generously. Let it dry completely, then wash.
40. Doctors once removed two fetuses from their sister. It was a case of triplets where two siblings grew inside another.
41. In the last century, the east coast of the United States has moved about 8 ft. further away from Europe.
42. #Leo does not always plan their next move. They are not always logical but act based on emotions.
43. When glass breaks, the cracks move at speeds of up to 3, 000 miles per hour.
44. Coca Cola once contained an estimated 9 milligrams of cocaine per glass. In 1903, it was removed.
45. Traffic in central London moves at the same speed as horse drawn carriages did in the 1800s.
46. Diseases like whooping cough and the measles have been on the rise in the U.S. since the anti vaccination movement started.
47. Remove negative people from your life. The people you spend time with influence your attitude, thoughts and success more than you think.
48. The children of your first cousin are your first cousins once removed.
49. On land, a tortoise can move as fast as 1 mph.
50. Forgiving others can help you to move on from the past and release yourself from negative emotions and thoughts.
51. A grass snake can move at 4.2 miles per hour
52. Seahorses move along at about 0.01 mph, making them what scientists believe to be the slowest fish in the ocean.
53. Honey ants store food for the whole colony in their bodies. They grow so big they can’t even move.
54. The best revenge is to move on, get over it, and continue to succeed. Never give someone the satisfaction of watching you suffer.
55. We stop and freeze when we want to hear something important because the sound we make as we move is distracting.
56. Sloths can swim 3 times faster than they can move on land — They can also hold their breath for up to 40 minutes.
57. Whips make a cracking sound when they are snapped because the tip moves faster than the speed of sound creating a small sonic boom.
58. Ketchup can be used to clean copper pots and pans. The acid in ketchup removes tarnish and brings out the shine.
59. When waking up, jump up quickly and the rapid movement will help rebalance any pooled blood and quicken blood flow to your brain and heart.
60. Researchers studied over 1, 000 men taking a dump and found that the average bowel movement weighs 0.7 pounds (0.3 kilograms).
61. The player who goes first in a game of Connect Four can always win if they play the right moves.
62. Cows have best friends and experience stress when removed from them.
63. People will always disappoint you, to remain happy you must learn how to forgive, forget and move on.
64. Microsoft was originally called Micro soft. The hypen was removed in 1976
65. Some lizard species have no legs and have to move around like snakes.
66. Human muscles are limited by our brain – we actually have the strength to move cars and boulders.
67. A chameleon can move its eyes in TWO different directions at the SAME TIME. They have complete 360 degree vision!
68. Alligators cannot move backward
69. Actors who play zombies on "The Walking Dead" had to go through zombie school to learn how to walk and move like zombies.
70. Japan has a "Happy Monday System" in which public holidays are moved to Mondays, thus creating a 3 day weekend.
71. Head up, stay strong.. Fake a smile, move on.
72. Bruce Lee was so fast that his films often had to be slowed down in order for viewers to see his moves.
73. Women are less picky in potential mates when they make the first move.
74. Toothpaste removes ink from your clothes. Apply it to the stain, let it dry and then wash.
75. The word "queue" is the only word in the English language that is still pronounced the same way when the last four letters are removed.
76. Remove unpleasant odor in smelly shoes or gymbags by placing dry tea bags in them.
77. The sloth moves so slowly that green algae can grow undisturbed on its fur!
78. Some lizards remove their tails when attacked by predators.
79. Any space vehicle must move at a rate of 7 miles per second in order to escape the earth's gravitational pull.
80. Forest fires move faster uphill than downhill.
81. How to identify a fake: The second hand on an authentic Rolex watch doesn't tick, it moves smoothly.
82. Maggots will only eat flesh if it is dead. For this reason, they are often used to remove the burnt skin from severe burn patients.
83. The cruise liner, 'Queen Elizabeth 2', moves only six inches for each gallon of diesel that it burns.
84. The Niagara Falls moves upstream at an average rate of about 295ft a century.
85. The sloth (a mammal) moves so slowly that green algae can grow undisturbed on its fur.
86. When glass breaks, the cracks move faster than 3, 000 miles per hour.
87. Your ribs move about 5 million times a year, every time you breathe.