1. If you mouth the word "colorful" to someone, it looks like you are saying "I love you."
2. After kissing someone with passion, their DNA will stay in your mouth for at least an hour afterwards.
3. The water in the mouth of a blue whale weighs as much as its entire body.
4. When you kiss someone passionately, their DNA will stay in your mouth for at least an hour afterwards.
5. "Super Mario" has a moustache, Because he was too small to draw a mouth on when he was created by Nintendo.
6. Wounds on your tongue or in your mouth heal twice as fast as wounds on other parts of the body.
7. Mustaches are hotbeds for bacteria because of the moist air leaving the body through the nose and mouth.
8. Babies exposed to sign language babble using their hands the same way other babies do with their mouths.
9. When you pee, a small amount of urine enters your mouth through the saliva glands.
10. If you mouth the word "colorful" to someone, it looks like you are saying "I love you".
11. Covering your mouth to yawn has several backgrounds, one being that many thought the soul was escaping and evil spirits were entering.
12. Runny nose? Push your tongue against the top of your mouth and push a finger between your eyebrows. Hold it for about 20 seconds... gone!
13. Long ago, wisdom teeth served a purpose. As human brains grew our jawbone structure changed, leaving us with very overcrowded mouths.
14. When doing sit ups if you place your tongue on the roof of your mouth it will stop you from straining your neck
15. "I told my mom to send me $400 for textbooks, I now have enough alcohol to last me a month." Monmouth University
16. The mouth of a blue whale is so massive, it can hold its own body weight in water.
17. There are 700 species of microbes living in your mouth.
18. Face hole Definition: The hole of a face such as: a mouth, nose, eye sockets, and or ears. Frank: Hey jose! Shut your face hole will ya!
19. Kissing is good for teeth. The anticipation of a kiss increases the flow of saliva to the mouth, giving the teeth a plaque dispersing bath.
20. Place headphones in your nose and play music, your mouth will turn into a speaker.
21. Mouthgasm Eating something that causes you to make a pleasurable sounds out loud, exactly like the ones you make when you have a orgasm.
22. 33% of people believe they or someone else, looks better while smiling with their mouth closed.
23. The mouth of a jellyfish is also its anus.
24. The word "crisp" starts at the back of your mouth and ends at the front.
25. In Vietnam there is a steel bridge that is shaped like a dragon and shoots fire out of its mouth.
26. Angry? Take a deep breath before you speak, because your mouth acts quicker than your brain.
27. The melting point of cocoa butter is just below the human body temperature which is why it literally melts in your mouth.
28. 45: average number of times per hour people touch their eyes, mouth or nose all entry points for infection.
29. If you ever get kidnapped and they tie your hands together & put tape over your mouth, lick the tape until it falls off.
30. A hippopotamus can open its mouth 180 degrees.
31. Herons can hold feathers in their mouths to use as a lure to catch fish.
32. Sometimes the eyes can say more than the mouth.
33. Cats drink by moving their tongues so quickly it forms a column of liquid that shoots into their mouths.
34. Mother crocodiles carry their young in their mouths.
35. Kissing is good for your teeth. Anticipating a kiss from someone increases the amount of saliva in your mouth, removing plaque.
36. A sneeze travels out of your mouth at more than 100 mph
37. "Bye Felicia" = The foolishness coming from your mouth has exceeded my tolerance level. Please excuse your from this conversation.
38. Inhale through your mouth, swallow saliva twice and slowly exhale through your nose for a 100% effective hiccup cure.
39. The water in a blue whale's mouth weighs as much as its entire body.
40. A hippo can open its mouth wide enough to fit a 4 foot tall child inside.
41. There are more bacteria in your mouth than there are people in the world.