1. By distributing all the money in the world equally to everyone, you would get $10, 000.
2. Costa Rica abolished their military and instead spends that money on education and culture.
3. Colombian drug lord Pablo Escobar made so much money, he spent over $2, 500 every month just on rubber bands to bundle up his stacks of cash.
4. The average night out in L.A. costs $85, with the majority of the money going towards tickets and drinks.
5. In Stockholm, they have a lottery system where good drivers can win the money bad drivers pay in fines.
6. In 2012, the 100 richest people world wide earned enough money to end global poverty 4 times.
7. In 2005, a research team taught a group of monkeys how to use money. Soon thereafter, the monkeys were soliciting/practicing prostitution.
8. Psychology says that spending money on experiences, as opposed to material possessions, leads to greater happiness.
9. Attractive people can expect to make, on average, 10% to 15% more money over the course of their life than their less attractive friends.
10. Eliminating the pay gap in the U.S. would give a woman enough money to pay for about 86 more weeks of food and 7.6 more months of mortgage.
11. Weight equals money for airlines, so some pilots claim they feel pressured to fly with less fuel than they’d like in order to cut costs.
12. A study found that the more money you make, the more sleep you tend to get.
13. Bank robbers make 4 times as much money in England as they do in the US.
14. People in Cameroon gathered money in 1931 to send to “starving Americans”. The total amount gathered was $3.77.
15. A study found that female actors see their income rise until the age of 34, while male actors make more money every year until they turn 51.
16. Steve Ells, founder of Chipotle, earns about 72 times more money than President Obama in a year.
17. There is scientific evidence that money can buy you happiness.
18. The Swedish and Finnish government actually pays students monthly pocket money if they attend high school, college and university.
19. In 75% of American households, the women manage the money and pay the bills
20. Norwegians pay half tax in November, so everyone has more money for Christmas.
21. Spending money on others yields more happiness than spending it on yourself. A study concluded.
22. In Stockholm, there is a speed camera lottery where good drivers can win money from the fines of speeding drivers
23. Buy items out of season to save money, but for food, you need to buy it in season to save
24. The Empire State Building makes more money from tickets sales for its observation decks than it does from renting office space.
25. How much money you earn has absolutely nothing to do with the quality of person you are.
26. Taller people are happier than shorter people. They also earn more money.
27. Nice people make less money than mean people at work.
28. J.K. Rowling is the first person who lost her billionaire status because of giving huge sum of money in donations.
29. It costs more money to leave a homeless person on the street than it does to help them transition back into society and get a job.
30. Research shows that thinking about money makes people more determined and focused, but less sensitive to the needs and feelings of others.
31. People who breastfeed as infants earn more money as adults, according to a study.
32. Money is the number one thing that people say they argue about most in marriage, next is children.
33. Desperate for money? NASA will pay $15, 000 to anyone who is willing to sit in bed for 87 days to research the effect of zero gravity.
34. If you lend someone money and you never see them again, it was money well spent.
35. Nintendo has banked so much money, that they could run a deficit of over $250 Million every year and still survive until 2052.
36. A study found that brunettes are seen as more capable than other hair colors and often make more money as a result.
37. Bill Maher has said that selling marijuana allowed him to make enough money to get through Cornell and enter comedy.
38. If a dentist make their money off people with unhealthy teeth, why should I trust a toothpaste that 4 out of 5 dentists recommend?
39. Each year in the U.S., more money is stolen by employers from their employees than is stolen in robberies, burglaries, and larcenies.
40. Michael Jordan makes more money from Nike annually that all of the Nike factory workers in Malaysia combined.
41. In Stockholm, there is a speed camera lottery where good drivers can win money from the fines of speeding drivers.
42. Desperate for money? NASA will pay $15, 000 to anyone who is willing to sit in bed for 87 days, to research the effect of zero gravity
43. More Monopoly money is printed in a year, than real money printed throughout the world!
44. Charlie Chaplin made his movie mocking Hitler with his own money because Hollywood was afraid of losing money if they took a stand.
45. 50 Cent made most of his money not from rapping, but from an investment in Vitamin Water He made 10 times more than he ever made rapping.
46. Arguments about money are the top predictor of divorce.
47. Diets have a 98% failure rate because they are designed to make more money for the diet industry, not to help you lose weight.
48. A study found that arguing about money is the top predictor of divorce.
49. Pimps wear lots of gold jewelry bought at pawn shops to "re pawn" for bail money — when arrested, cash is confiscated, but jewelry is not.
50. The U.S. spends more money per person on healthcare than any other country, yet its life expectancy is below average.
51. A bank robber was once arrested after he posed with the stolen money on Instagram.
52. It would take a minimum wage worker in India six hours to earn enough money for a Big Mac.
53. Psychology shows that a man is more likely to ask a woman out and spend money on her if she is wearing red
54. 64% of men say they spend more money on dating during the summer than any other season, according to a survey.
55. Left handed people earn less money, score lower on tests and have more emotional problems on average than right handed people.
56. Never allow yourself be controlled by three things: People, money and your past experiences.
57. Pokémon provides scholarship money to top finishers in their American and world championship leagues.
58. After having your basic material needs met, additional money does not have any impact on your levels of happiness.
59. Money notes are not made from paper, they are made mostly from a special blend of cotton and linen.
60. Norwegians pay half tax in November so everyone has more money for Christmas.
61. Psychopaths make more money than normal people in negotiation games because they are more willing to accept unfair offers.
62. 80% of people think that happy holiday memories are more important than money.
63. Find three hobbies you love: one to make you money, one to keep you in shape, and one to be creative.
64. People in Cameroon gathered money in 1931 to send to "starving Americans". The total amount gathered was $3.77.
65. When Robin Williams was first starting out, he performed as a mime outside the New York City’s Metropolitan Museum of Art to make money.
66. If a dentist makes their money off people with unhealthy teeth, why should we trust a toothpaste that 4 out of 5 dentists recommend?
67. Drug lord, Pablo Escobar spent as much as $2, 500 every month on rubber bands to "hold the money together."
68. Studies show the key to happiness is spending your money on experiences rather than possessions.
69. Michael Jordan, retired from basketball since 2003, made more money in 2013 than his NBA salary for any year during his playing career.
70. People who frequently feel thankful are happier, sleep better, earn more money and better resist disease, studies show.
71. "The Dark Knight" made more money in its first six days in the US than "Batman Begins" made in its entire domestic run.
72. Dr. Dre has made more money selling headphones than he did making music.
73. Money, work, economic outlook, family, and relationships are the most commonly cited sources of stress for Americans.
74. Disagreeable, grumpy people earn more money, but agreeable, friendly people are happier.
75. Bill Gates could give $15 dollars to every human being on Earth and still have $15 million for his pocket money
76. People who are sad are likely to spend more money than those who are happy.
77. Spending money on experiences, as opposed to material possessions, leads to greater happiness.
78. Colombian drug lord Pablo Escobar made so much money, he spent over $2, 500 every month just on rubber bands to bundle up his stacks of cash.
79. Bill Gates has enough money to send every single 18 year old person in the US to a 4 year college.
80. Don’t let yourself be controlled by three things: people, money, or past experiences.
81. A man called Dobri Dobrev walks 25km each day to beg for money for orphanages that are unable to pay their bills. He has turned 100 today.
82. Listening to music activates the reward system in our brains. This is why we spend money attending concerts and buying songs.
83. A study reveals that kissing your spouse good bye before leaving the home in the morning, can increase the amount of money you make.
84. Holding money in your hand reduces stress and pain.
85. Aerosmith have made more money from Guitar Hero than from any of their albums.
86. The most money ever paid for a cow in an auction was $1.3 million.
87. Paper money is not made from wood pulp but from cotton. This means that it will not disintegrate as fast if it is put in the laundry.
88. To sell your home faster, and for more money, paint it yellow.
89. 97% of all paper money in the US contains traces of cocaine.
90. More Monopoly money is printed in a year, than real money printed throughout the world.
91. The first household refrigerators cost about $16, 000, in today's money.
92. Until the nineteenth century, solid blocks of tea were used as money in Siberia.
93. Woodpecker scalps, porpoise teeth and giraffe tails have all been used as money.