1. Hearing your name being called when no one has actually called your name is a likely sign of a healthy mind.
2. Music helps to reduce anxiety, and also helps the human mind and body get through stressful times.
3. Caffeine makes you more open minded to find viewpoints that contradict your own.
4. I play the same song over and over just because it reminds me of you.
5. "You are always on my mind."
6. Why everything reminds me of you?
7. "Wish I could read your mind."
8. Music has been proven to retrieve and restore lost memories. The human mind attaches memories to certain songs.
9. Cheaters think that everyone cheats, and liars think that everyone lies. Keep this in mind.
10. Psychology states that forgetting is key to a healthy mind: Letting go of memories supports a sound state of mind.
11. Psychology states that hearing your name when no one is actually calling you is a sign of a healthy mind.
12. Psychology says that music helps reduce anxiety, as well as helps the mind and body cope with stress.
13. Sleep is often used to temporarily help distract the mind from a stressful life. Sleep enhances emotional strength.
14. Stop letting it bother you, just let it go. Your mind can only take so much.
15. A recent study found that mindfulness based therapy (which includes meditation) can be just as effective as drugs when treating depression.
16. Hearing your name being called, when no one has actually called your name, is a likely sign of a healthy mind.
17. Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt
18. Being sarcastic on a regular basis can add up to 3 years to your life. Sarcasm is extremely healthy for the mind.
19. Psychology fact: Cheaters tends to think everyone cheats. Liars tends to think that everyone lies. Keep this in mind.
20. Over thinking causes the human mind to create negative scenarios and or replay painful memories.
21. Laughter is a powerful antidote to stress and pain Humor and laughter is the fastest way to keep the balance of your body and mind.
22. Euneirophrenia A peaceful state of mind following a pleasant dream.
23. Psychology says, great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people
24. An overload of stress can cause the human mind to temporarily shut down.
25. Although our minds always want to minimize surprise and confusion, we’ll grow rather bored without a little disruption to our patterns.
26. They hate when I blast No Flex Zone on the White House intercom. But they need to be reminded.
27. Smarter people tend to be more open minded and accepting of others.
28. Shopping can improve your self esteem and can open your mind to other choices and points of view.
29. Over thinking corrupts the mind, destroys happiness and creates problems that never even existed in the first place.
30. Studying or working in your room? Keep your shoes on. Your mind associate having your shoes on with being busy.
31. While highly creative people may be more open minded than average people, they also tend to be more arrogant.
32. Forgetting is important for a healthy mind: Letting go of memories supports a sound state of mind.
33. Most of your dreams are reflective of your state of mind at that point in time. Your emotions can shape the dreams you have.
34. Ironically, the human mind tends to forget the things it should remember
35. A company called Neurowear is developing headphones that read your brainwaves and select music based on your state of mind.
36. "Most of us are just about as happy as we make up our minds to be." Abraham Lincoln
37. Psychological studies suggest that pretending not to miss someone tricks the mind into missing that person even more.
38. Once you’ve noticed the fear inside you, remind yourself that it’s all in the mind and that 80% of fears NEVER HAPPEN
39. A politically correct environment makes it easier for men and women to speak their minds in mixed company.
40. Ironically, hearing someone call out your name when no one has actually called your name is a sign of a healthy mind.
41. Psychology says, great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.
42. A study found that just 15 minutes of mindfulness meditation can help free the mind of biased thinking.
43. One in three Americans believe in ESP, or a sixth sense that allows a person to pick up on unseen things with their mind.
44. A survey concluded that San Jose is the least open minded city in California when it comes to dating.
45. Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems.
46. #Leo is a person who is direct in almost everything they do. They have a quick mind and can make a decision in a very short time.
47. Shopping improves your self esteem and opens your mind to other choices and points of view.
48. The last person on your mind before you fall asleep is either the reason for your happiness or pain.
49. Long periods of silence is often attributed to over thinking. The quietest people tend to have the loudest minds
50. People who practice mindfulness meditation for 30 minutes a day find noticeable changes in brain connectivity in just two weeks.
51. Over thinking is psychologically harmful because the mind replays negative experiences in an endless loop which causes emotional stress
52. Hearing your name when no one is actually calling you is likely a sign of a healthy mind.
53. The human mind tends to get addicted to the things that take away the pain and relieve mental stress.
54. Our minds are always cataloging our memories and deciding what to keep and what to throw away.
55. Scientists have created a mind controlled computer.
56. The human mind has the ability to store memories within music. Your favorite songs can spark many different emotions
57. Research has shown that the even when a human is asleep, the human mind is capable of sensing that someone is staring at them!
58. People suffering from depression may actually have a more accurate perception of reality than those with healthy minds.
59. Cuddling a baby, reading out loud, cheating in school and getting a business degree are all good for an efficient mind.
60. Pronoia is defined as the opposite state of mind to paranoia: having the sense that there is a conspiracy that exists to help the person.
61. Cuddling literally puts a woman in a peaceful state of mind, reduces stress
62. Remember, the girls who say, "a lot of guys are after me", should keep in mind that low prices always attract many customers.
63. Over thinking causes the same amount of stress on the human mind as someone suffering from chronic depression.
64. People who practice mindfulness meditation for 30 minutes a day noticeable changes in brain connectivity in just two weeks
65. People who practice mindfulness meditation for 30 minutes a day noticeable changes in brain connectivity in just two weeks.
66. Studies show that pretending not to miss someone actually causes your mind to miss them even more.
67. You are what you eat. People who enjoy sweets like chocolate tend to be more generous, happier, selfless and open minded.
68. Caffeine can cause you to be more open minded to viewpoints that contradict your own.
69. Bad handwriting? Keep this in mind: more intelligent people tend to think faster, and as a result their handwriting is more sloppy.
70. Over thinking corrupts the mind, destroys happiness and creates problems that never existed in the first place.
71. Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.
72. Women are more attracted to men who pay attention, someone who remembers details about them without having to be reminded.
73. Being sarcastic on a regular basis can add up to 3 yrs to your life. Sarcasm is extremely healthy for the mind.
74. Five simple rules for happiness
1. Free your heart from hatred
2. Free your mind from worries
3. Live simply
4. Give more
5. Expect less
75. Almost 70, 000 thoughts hit the mind of an average human everyday.
76. losing my mind but i look like im fine
77. Creative minds prefer to stay up later during the night.
78. Over thinking can cause the human mind to create negative scenarios and or replay painful memories.
79. Ironically, the human mind tends to forget the things it should remember and remember the things it should forget.
80. Caffeine makes you more open minded to viewpoints that contradict your own.
81. Over thinking changes nothing, it messes with your mind and literally steals your happiness.
82. the population in the US is about 60% female, so a lot of you females are going to die alone. keep that in mind next time you curve our dm
83. Sliced bread was first sold in 1928. (Keep that in mind next time you find "the greatest thing since sliced bread.")
84. Rumination is being unable to get something off of your mind.
85. Listening to music for at least 5 10 minutes a day strengthens the mind, making it easier to deal with emotional stress.
86. The quietest people tend to have the loudest minds.
87. The last person on your mind before you close your eyes at night is either the reason for your happiness or pain.
88. The best person in your life is the one who comes first in your mind after reading this sentence.
89. Cheaters think everyone cheats. Liars think everyone lies. Keep this in mind.
90. Head into 2015 with a clear mind bc 2014 is almost over. Remember all the good memories and forget the bad ones, get ready for 2015 now.
91. Hearing your name being called, when no one has actually called your name, is a likely sign of a healthy mind
92. Having someone constantly interrupt your sleep can provoke a shock to the mind in which can cause brain damage.
93. A negative mind will never give you a positive life.
94. Some futurists predict humans will be able to upload their minds to computers by 2045.
95. The cells in your body react to everything that your mind says. Negativity brings down your immune system.
96. One of the hardest tasks for the human mind is convincing yourself that you no longer care.