1. 87% of fully fat milk is water.
2. A Study found that Chocolate Milk performs better than Energy Drinks.
3. Visiting every star in the Milky Way would take at least 420 billion years.
4. In Canada, milk can be sold in plastic bags and jugs
5. Chocolate milk was invented in Ireland.
6. The same cannabinoids found in marijuana, are also found in human breast milk.
8. Just eight foods account for 90% of all food allergies—tree nuts, eggs, soy, peanuts, fish, shellfish, milk, and wheat.
9. There is a recipe to make cheese from human breast milk.
10. Rose petals are edible they can be used to make milkshakes, cake, cookies, salads and jams.
11. Foods like nuts, chicken and milk all contain higher levels of tryptophan, which positively affect happiness.
12. The eight most popular foods to cause food allergies are: milk, eggs, wheat, peanuts, soy, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
13. Human breast milk naturally contains many of the same cannabinoids found in marijuana, known to be vital for proper human development.
14. Chocolate Milk is more beneficial for sportsmen than any other sports drink
15. In Japan, they have lactation bars offering human breast milk $18 gets you a shot and $46 gets you the nipple.
16. Maple syrup has more calcium than milk.
17. If you could only have one type of food for the rest of your life, the healthiest possible choice would be breast milk.
18. People who drink whole milk are less likely to be fat than those who consume low fat milk.
19. In India, it is not uncommon to consume marijuana in milkshake form.
20. There are as many as 10 million to a billion black holes in the Milky Way alone.
21. There are as many as ten million to a billion black holes in the Milky Way alone.
22. If you want to burn fat faster, a cup of coffee (with no milk or sugar) before a workout will speed up the process.
23. Drinking milk used to be considered a luxury by the ancient Greeks and by the Romans.
24. Jamaica invented chocolate milk.
25. If every star in the Milky Way was a grain of salt, they would fill an Olympic sized swimming pool
26. A restaurant in London once sold ice cream made with breast milk.
27. Drinking a banana milkshake can cure a hangover.
28. The Oscar statuette is heavy: It stands at 13.5 inches and weighs 8.5 pounds, about the weight of a gallon of milk.
29. In about 4 billion years, the Milky Way will merge with the Andromeda galaxy.
30. The Milky Way rotates about 560, 000 MPH and completes a full revolution about every 200 million years.
31. The earliest known pancakes were made about 12, 000 years ago from ground grains and nuts, mixed with water or milk and cook on hot stones.
32. Milk in some parts of Canada comes in bags instead of jugs.
33. Chocolate milk was invented in Jamaica.
34. You can see 4 galaxies from Earth with the naked eye, the Milky Way, Andromeda, and the Small and Large Magellanic Clouds
35. Cows make less milk in hot and humid weather.
36. Six foods that have been shown to improve your mood include oatmeal, cereal, salmon, milk, dark chocolate and bananas.
37. Some cows produce more milk if they listen to music
38. No cow in Canada can be given artificial hormones to increase its milk production. So no dairy product in Canada contains those hormones.
39. Dung beetles can use the Milky Way to navigate.
40. Yaks sometimes have pink milk.
41. Milk is usually in the back of grocery stores, so customers have to walk past as many "impulse buy" items as possible.
42. Research shows chocolate milk is just as effective as sports drinks or protein shakes for recovering after a workout.
43. Drinking chocolate milk has been proven to help relieve muscle soreness after a workout.
44. Milkshakes were originally alcoholic.
45. Hormonal cancer is on the rise because US beef and milk cattle are fed synthetic hormones.
46. Scientists suggest that 60 billion planets in our Milky Way galaxy alone could support life.
47. Studies show that cows produce more milk when listening to relaxing music.
48. There are more living organisms in a teaspoonful of soil than there are people on Earth, and a billion times more in a tonne than there are stars in the Milky Way.
49. The root of the English word cheese comes from the Latin caseus, which also gives us the word casein, the milk protein that is the basis of cheese.
50. It was Galileo Galileo who discovered that in reality the Milky Way was not a nebula but closely packed stars.
51. Light from the center of the Milky Way takes 25, 000 years to reach us on Earth.
52. A one ounce milk chocolate bar has 6 mg of caffeine.
53. Buttermilk does not contain any butter.
54. A cow gives nearly 200, 000 glasses of milk in her lifetime.
55. For people that are lactose intolerant, chocolate aids in helping milk digest easier.
56. Goat's milk is used more widely throughout the world than cow's milk.
57. In Spain, it is common to pour chocolate milk on cereal for breakfast.
58. Milk is heavier than cream.
59. Reindeer milk has more fat than cow milk.
60. The weight of air in a milk glass is about the same as the weight of one aspirin tablet.