1. After checking your Facebook notifications, or Twitter timelines, it takes the brain 15 minutes to return to serious mental tasks
2. Women gain weight after marriage, Men gain weight after divorce.
3. A study suggests that keeping cats can increase chances of developing mental illnesses, and cause suicidal behavior in females.
4. Intelligent men and women are easily annoyed by people in general but tend to say nothing in attempt to avoid meaningless arguments.
5. Pandas have been known to fake pregnancies in order to receive more food and special treatment from humans.
6. Using a hand dryer will increase the bacteria on your hands by up to 255% because it blows out bacteria already living in the environment.
7. The chills experienced when listening to music is your brain releasing dopamine in anticipation of the peak moment during the song.
8. Women are unhappiest in their life around the age of 37; men around the age of 42.
9. Women apologize on average 5.2 times a day. Men 3.6 times
10. After checking your email or Twitter timelines, it takes about 15 minutes for the brain to return to serious mental tasks.
11. Women are biologically attracted to a holes because their traits resemble those needed for survival Strength, physical power and bravery.
12. The median age at first marriage has risen to nearly 29 years for men and to more than 26 years for women compared to 22...
13. HBO passed up The Walking Dead because it was too violent. They also passed up Breaking Bad and Mad Men.
14. In an American experiment, when showed gay porn, 80% of the homophobes had an erection compared to 34% of the non homophobic subjects.
15. A moment is a medieval unit of time equal to 90 seconds.
16. The 2 most effective treatments for battling depression are exercise and spending more time with pets.
17. Romantic love lasts a year. After that, "attachment love" sets in.
18. Applying male underarm sweat to a females lips helps relax women, boost their mood and help regulate their menstrual cycle.
19. Semen is a natural anti depressant.
20. Silent reading is actually a recent phenomenon. Only the most skilled readers of the middle ages could read silently.
21. "Harry Potter" is mentioned 18, 956 times throughout all the Harry Potter books.
22. An idiot is a stupid person with a mental age below 3 years, while a moron is a stupid person with a mental age of between 7 to 12.
23. According to a survey, men can listen to their male friends for ages, but he can only listen to his girlfriend or wife for six minutes.
24. A study found that men who had working mothers spend significantly more time caring for their own children.
25. In Ashgabat (capital of Turkmenistan), water, gas and electricity are free.
26. There are 4 types of drunks: Nice drunks, mean drunks, introverts that turn extroverted when drunk, and drunks who retain mental faculties.
27. 40% of Scottish women have legs that are different lengths
28. Feelings of loneliness can contribute to fragmented sleep.
29. Astronauts cant cry in space because of the weightless environment. The tears just collect in little balls and sting your eyes.
30. When doing long assignments, set a 30 minute timer, and race it. This will prevent you from procrastination
31. Women speak about 7, 000 words a day Men average just over 2, 000.
32. Intelligent men tend to be more faithful.
33. The phenomenon of looking where someone else is looking to try to figure out what they’re looking at is called Deictic Gaze.
34. The boobs of women who smoke tends to sag very quickly because smoking destroys a protein called elastin, which gives boobs elasticity.
35. Women have twice as many pain receptors on their bodies than men. But, a much higher pain tolerance.
36. i love when strangers smile at me and i smile back and we have that nice stranger smiling moment
37. Cannabis Sativa is one of the 50 fundamental herbs used in Chinese herbology and Traditional Chinese Medicine.
38. Plastic bags are better for the environment than paper bags. The manufacturing process for paper bags takes more energy.
39. The more common bearded men are, the less attractive beards become to women, according to a study.
40. Pinky and the Brain originated as a series of segments on the cartoon, Animaniacs, before being spun off to its own show.
41. Putting a potted plant in a business environment has been shown to improve attention span and increase creativity in the office.
42. Witzelsucht is a mental disorder that causes the sufferer to compulsively make inappropriate puns or jokes and tell pointless stories.
43. Women are more likely to duck into the men’s room than vice versa.
44. During WW2, the Japanese government had a national policy to receive Jewish refugees. Even Hideki Tojo rejected Nazi protests to this policy
45. On average, women spend twice as long on the toilet as men do.
46. 86% of graffiti in men’s bathrooms is erotic in nature, compared to just 25% in women’s bathrooms, according to a study.
47. A group of pandas is called an “embarrassment.”
48. Intelligent men and women are easily annoyed by people in general but tend to say nothing in attempt to avoid meaningless arguments
49. On online dating websites, most women claim to be 8.5 lbs thinner on their profiles.
50. 85% of women say they are regularly annoyed by their Facebook friends.
51. For kids, a loss of one hour of sleep is equivalent to the loss of two years of cognitive maturation and development, according to research.
52. Intelligent men and women are more easily annoyed by people in general.
53. Gymnophoria is the sense that someone is mentally undressing you.
54. Research has found that people who eat mostly whole foods (minimally processed foods) tend to have better mental health.
55. Men like women who are nice and responsive at a first meeting, while women prefer a man to be a bit more aloof at the start, research shows.
56. Once a woman occupies a top management position at a business, the chances of another woman being hired to a similar position drop by 50%.
57. Baltimore has paid out “almost $6 million in police brutality settlements over the course of a few years.
58. Women who have more male friends than female friends are less likely to experience anxiety and become depressed.
59. Studies show that women are more attracted to men wearing blue, while men are more attracted to women wearing red.
60. Loneliness is both physically and mentally damaging.
61. Being called " Baby " has a positive effect on the female brain, causing instant mental stimulation & stress relief.
62. During an experiment at New York University, a robotic fish was accepted by other fish and became their leader.
63. In Ancient Egypt, men could take time off of work to care for menstruating daughters and wives.
64. 4 D printers create objects that have four dimensional characteristics, relying on water, heat, or light to activate them.
65. Women are more attracted to men who pay attention and remember details about them.
66. A study found that women feel more threatened than men when imagining another person complimenting their partner’s physical appearance.
67. A #Leo can be all sugar and spice one moment, then walking thunderstorms the next.
68. A planned Marvel story arc would have featured Princess Diana returning from the dead and joining the X Men.
69. Animal Planet aired a fake documentary about the existence of mermaids that convinced thousand of viewers. Twice.
70. The use of Ace High in cards symbolizes the replacement of the nobility by the common man, originating from the French Revolution.
71. A big reason why menus list a very expensive wine is to make everything else on the menu seem more reasonable.
72. According to research, having a bad boss can make you sick, both physically and mentally.
73. Explosive anger is two times more likely to occur in male teens, and twice as likely in adult men, than in females.
74. In 2013, three men were deported from Saudi Arabia for fear that their hotness would arouse local women.
75. Women who are not active at their work or in their leisure time are 2.4 times more likely to be diagnosed with breast cancer.
76. Sherlock Holmes never actually said "Elementary, My Dear Watson"
77. People using Facebook are twice as likely to click on a political advertisement designed to evoke anger than one with a neutral message.
78. According to a recent study, men who have an older sister are less likely to be competitive.
79. The qualities men want most in a daughter—intelligent, strong, and principled—are not really qualities they want in a wife, a survey found.
80. 86% of people surveyed in Egypt are in favor of the death penalty as a punishment for abandoning Islam.
81. Overall, women live longer than men, by at least five years.
82. Physical flirts—those who express interest through body language—offer fewer compliments when they are attracted to someone, studies show.
83. People on average; take 15 minutes to return to serious mental tasks after updating their Facebook status or sending Tweet.
84. A Frenchmen has sued Google for putting his picture in the Google Street View app while he was urinating in his front yard.
85. The 2012 prediction has pissed NASA to the extent that they has set up an entire web page debunking the phenomenon.
86. The reason why women have orgasms has nothing to do with producing babies. It�s the same as men having nipples.
87. South Koreans believe that unmarried women become Cheonyeo gwishin, or maiden ghosts — they never got a husband, so they haunt the living.
88. 48% of men believe that balding has a negative impact on relationships.
89. According to a 2013 report, there are 20 million more men in China then there are women.
90. Men give more generously if the asker is an attractive woman and when they see other men giving big donations, a study finds.
91. There is a fake village with fake shops and restaurants that is actually a care home for elderly dementia sufferers in the Netherlands.
92. More than half the foods advertised to kids on TV do not meet U.S. recommended government nutrition guidelines.
93. Male stegosauruses had wide, ornamental back plates to impress females, while females had spiny, tall back plates to deter predators.
94. Every American space flight menu has included chocolate
95. Statistically, women drive better than men.
96. Breast fed babies score slightly higher on mental development tests than ones on formula
97. White rice doesn’t reach the minimum nutritional requirements for one serving of food as specified by the FDA.
98. It is estimated that in 5, 000, 000 years, men will be extinct because the Y chromosome will have weakened to the point of crumbling.
99. 3.9% of women around the world do not wear underwear.
100. 1 in 400 men are flexible enough to give themselves oral pleasure.