1. Ignorant people are more likely to believe they are brilliant, while intelligent people are more likely to underestimate themselves.
2. Jay Z, Busta Rhymes, DMX, and Notorious B.I.G were all schoolmates in George Westinghouse Career and Technical Education High School.
3. Penguins only have one mate their entire life and sometimes they propose by giving their mate a pebble.
4. Since 2007, Bill Gates has given away about $28 billion, & has saved approximately six million lives.
5. One species of wolf spider "purrs" to potential mates by standing on a thin surface, like a leaf, and vibrating it until it makes a sound.
6. Females sloths broadcast their readiness to mate with a high pitched scream.
7. You can get a rough estimate of the temperature by counting the number of times a cricket chirps in 15 seconds, then adding 37.
8. Peruvians consume an estimated 65 million guinea pigs a year.
9. In the movie Lion King, it took approximately three years to animate the two and a half minute wildebeest stampede scene.
10. There are an estimated 35 50 active serial killers in the United States.
11. Worldwide, approximately 6% of divorced couples remarry the same person.
12. If climate change continues on its current trajectory, 1 in 6 species living today may be extinct by the year 2100.
13. Karate was originally called "te". It was later influenced by material artists from China and called "kara te" meaning "Chinese hand"
14. The Amazon is home to an estimated 390 billion trees and 16, 000 diverse tree species.
15. Currently, it costs about $10, 000 for each pound of material a space agency sends to space.
16. Human skin is made up of keratin, which is the same material the makes up the scales of snakes and armadillos.
17. Psychology says that spending money on experiences, as opposed to material possessions, leads to greater happiness.
18. It is estimated that the entire power supply of Nigeria generates only enough electricity to power a single toaster for every 44 people.
19. Climate change related extreme events, plus population growth, could increase hunger by up to 20% by 2050.
20. It is estimated that it would take 400 billion trees to print out the Internet.
21. Approximately eleven and a half omelettes can be made with a single Ostrich egg.
22. The least used category of emoji are the “reading materials”—the book, the pile of books, the newspapers.
23. A U.S. Senator spoke before the Senate, claiming that he had persuasive evidence climate change was a hoax—and brought out a snowball.
24. It is estimated that in 5, 000, 000 years, men will be extinct because the Y chromosome will have weakened to the point of crumbling.
25. Liechtenstein has an incarceration rate of 19 per 100, 000—with its population of just 37, 000, there are approximately 7 people in prison.
26. Estimates suggest that only 2% of terrorist attacks in the EU and 6% of terrorist attacks in the US were carried out by Islamic extremists.
27. It is estimated that TV show "30 Rock" has an average of 9.57 jokes packed into every minute.
28. Daylight Saving Time costs the U.S. an estimated $434 million in lost productivity and decreased health.
29. There are currently an estimated 2 million saunas in Finland and 99 percent of Finns take a sauna at least once a week.
30. Hillary Clinton was elected president of her school’s Young Republicans chapter before she ultimately switched to Democrat.
31. A survey revealed that 52% of women say their husband is not their soulmate.
32. It is estimated that every hour, a future famous person is born.
33. It is estimated that Islam will equal Christianity in size by 2050.
34. One researcher estimates that it takes 64 seconds to get back to work after checking a new email.
35. Sea horses mate for life, are completely faithful and travel together by holding on to each others tails.
36. There are approximately three million shipwrecks on the ocean floor, worth billions in value and treasure.
37. Grey whales only mate in threesomes.
38. All the existing Star Wars movies are finally being made available as legitimate digital downloads beginning April 10.
39. When a female leopard is ready to mate she will give a scent and rub her body on the trees to leave her smell there.
40. People actually share more intimate details with their friends online than when they’re face to face, according to research.
41. Penguins are changing their personalities to prepare for climate change.
42. An estimated 20 percent of Tweets are explicitly threatening to women.
43. It has been estimated that there are only 250 sets of identical twins married to identical twins in the world.
44. An inmate once escaped prison, once out, he began posting photos of himself mocking the police on Facebook which led police straight to him.
45. Studies estimate that today’s doctors spend just 12 to 17 percent of their day with patients.
46. It is estimated that around 20 percent of the population consistently mix up their left and right.
47. "Baker Miller Pink, " the color of Pepto Bismol, has a calming effect on prison inmates.
48. Humans sleep on average around three hours less than other primates.
49. Cows kill approximately 22 people every single year in the US. Sharks are responsible for <1 death in the US, and fewer than six worldwide.
50. Nigeria is estimated to exceed the U.S. in population by 2050, despite being one tenth the size of America.
51. Approximately 80% of all dreams are in color—the rest are in black and white.
52. Top Gear has an estimated global audience of 350 million and reportedly makes the BBC £50 million ($74, 465, 250) a year.
53. Materialistic consumers may derive more pleasure from desiring products than they do from actually owning them, according to a study.
54. In the wild, pandas can mate as many as 48 times in an hour.
55. Jay Z, Busta Rhymes, DMX, and Notorious B.I.G were all schoolmates in George Westinghouse Career and Technical Education High School.
56. Estimates for the total number of people killed in wars throughout all of human history range from 150 million to 1 billion.
57. This year, it is estimated that March Madness will cost the collective American workplace nearly $2 billion due to distraction.
58. Approximately 80% of a childs intelligence is acquired from the mother
59. At any given moment, there are an estimated 108 million people on a diet in the U.S.
60. Walt Disney World Resort encompasses 30, 500 acres, making it approximately the same size as San Francisco.
61. Couples who engage in pillow talk after an orgasm view the talk as more open and intimate when compared to couples that do not orgasm.
62. The number of original pop songs that can be made is finite—approximately 27 with 269 zeros after it, or 2.7 x 10^(270).
63. It is estimated that your chances of finding a four leaf clover on the first try are 1 in 10, 000.
64. The International Space Station is estimated to be the most expensive thing ever built ($160 billion)
65. The more men there are in a society, the more hair they grow to attract mates, resulting in beards and long hair.
66. A British survey estimates that women spend 72 days of their lives shaving their legs.
67. The CDC estimates that cows kill 22 people a year in the U.S.—and 75% of those are known to be deliberate attacks.
68. In America, there are approximately 270 million firearms possessed by civilians, and only less than a million carried by police.
69. Ignorant people are more likely to believe they are brilliant, while intelligent people are more likely to underestimate themselves.
70. Approximately 80 90% of what we perceive as “taste” comes from our sense of smell.
71. A U.K. study found that by age 4, girls think that they are more clever, more successful, and harder working than their male classmates.
72. According to a study, genetic influences on autism are estimated to be 74 98%.
73. Every year, women lose approximately 1.73 billion bobby pins.
74. It is estimated that between 1981 and 1994, Princess Diana spent $2 million dollars on clothes.
75. In New York City, police statistics show that approximately 1, 600 people are bitten by other humans every year.
76. Marijuana is the most common illegal drug used in the United States. Approximately 100 million Americans have tried marijuana at least once
77. It is estimated that most people will have at least one lucid dream in their life.
78. New Zealand is the only country that contains every type of climate in the world
79. An estimated 30 to 40% of our daily speech is devoted to talking about ourselves.
80. You are not as nice as you think you are, as studies in psychology have proved that we tend to overestimate ourselves!
81. McDonalds has an estimated daily income of 60 million dollars or $59, 178, 080.00 to be exact.
82. Puffins mate for life.
83. It has been estimated that about 500, 000 people and over a million wild animals died in the Roman Colosseum.
84. It is estimated that 35 million people worldwide are direct descendants of the Mayflower Pilgrims.
85. Scientists estimate that there’s a 2% chance of confirming extraterrestrial life within the next 10 years.
86. Experts believe that you can hold approximately seven items in short term memory for about 20 to 30 seconds.
87. The Black Panther is the richest superhero out of all the Marvel and DC characters, with an estimated value of $500 billion.
88. Forensic scientists estimate that 40% of the science potrayed on crime shows like "CSI" does not exist in real life.
89. The earliest known dildo is estimated to be 28, 000 years old.
90. Historians estimate that around 400 women disguised themselves as men to fight in the American Civil War.
91. Lenny Kravitz, Nicolas Cage, and Slash were all high school classmates.
92. Bob Ross estimated that he has painted between 25, 000 and 30, 000 paintings in his lifetime.
93. Samuel L. Jackson estimates that he uses the word "motherf***er" about 40 times a day.
94. As a young boy, Bradley Cooper would often cook for his classmates, his go to dish was lasagna.
95. In 1961 the cost of one GFLOP of computing power was around $1.1 trillion. As of December 2013 it stood at approximately 12 cents.
96. An estimated 41 percent of transgender people have attempted suicide at some point in their lives.
97. Candy Crush generates an estimated $1 million $3 million a day, according to industry experts.
98. "Disturbia" was meant for Chris Brown but ultimately went to Rihanna.
99. "After my sister died we cremated her favorite doll with her body. The next day, I saw the doll sitting perfectly on her bed."
100. The venom of a poison arrow frog can kill approximately 2, 200 people.