Published : 2014-12-20 (over 3 years Ago) - Last updated over 2 years Ago
20 Best mars facts
Enjoy these fun, incredible, interesting, awesome and random mars facts.
1. Marshmallows date back to ancient Egypt where sap from the marsh mallow plant was combined with honey and nuts to make a...
2. Mount Olympus on Mars is the highest mountain in the solar system. It is 14 miles high and 388 miles wide
3. Bruno Mars writes his own music...and he wrote "F You" for Cee Lo.
4. The soil on Mars is particularly good for growing asparagus.
5. There have been two known fatalities of people suffocating on marshmallows while playing Chubby Bunny.
6. 37, 000 marshmallow Peeps weigh about as much as all the guys in One Direction combined.
7. More than 1.5 billion marshmallow Peeps are consumed each spring.
8. The Curiosity Mars Rover sings "Happy Birthday" to itself every year on August 5th, which is when it landed on Mars.
9. You can buy bags of Lucky Charms marshmallows without the cereal.
10. In a billion years, Earth could collide with Mars or Mercury.
11. Canyons were discovered on Mars that are assumed to have been created by floods of water.
12. If you stood on the surface of Mars with no spacesuit, you would pass out in 30 seconds and be dead in a minute.
13. Anyone 18 or older may apply for a trip to Mars, the fee for the application is $38USD.
14. The marsh rabbit can swim and dive
15. If you stood on the equator of Mars, the temperature would be 70 F at your feet, but 32 F at the top of your head.
16. There are blueberries on Mars.
17. You can measure the speed of light with marshmallows and a microwave.
18. NASA is developing a new engine that can shorten a Mars mission to days, set to be tested in 2014.
19. A 100 pound person on Earth would weigh 38 pounds on Mars.
20. Stilts were invented by French shepherds who needed a way to get around in wet marshes.