1. A man once received a heart transplant from a suicide victim, married the donor’s widow, then killed himself via suicide 4 years later.
2. In 2008, a married couple in the UK realized they were twins separated at birth.
3. Ozzy Osbourne deliberately married his second wife, Sharon Arden, on the Fourth of July so that he would never forget their anniversary.
4. Although Einstein was married twice, he had 10 mistresses and famously told his first wife to "expect neither intimacy nor fidelity."
5. Long term partners who live together are about three quarters as happy as those who are legally married, according to a study.
6. The average person will have four relationships before they get married.
7. More married people 46 percent eat breakfast regularly during the week, compared to just 41 percent of singles.
8. South Koreans believe that unmarried women become Cheonyeo gwishin, or maiden ghosts — they never got a husband, so they haunt the living.
9. On average, single people die 10 years earlier than married people.
10. A survey found that 23% of married or cohabitating couples slept separately on a regular basis, mostly due to snoring.
11. According to a survey, 57% of married women sometimes regret marrying their husbands.
12. 71% of married women expected to be married to their spouse for the rest of their lives, according to a survey.
13. In China, women who remain unmarried until their late 20s are called “leftover women”.
14. Married people experience lower levels of cancer, heart disease, depression and stress than single people.
15. Despite being almost entirely paralyzed, Stephen Hawking married twice and has three children.
16. One third of girls in the developing world are married before the age of 18 – 1 in 9 are married before the age of 15.
17. It has been estimated that there are only 250 sets of identical twins married to identical twins in the world.
18. Getting married at age 25 or older significantly decreases risk of divorce by over 60% .
19. After 16 seasons, none of ‘The Bachelor’ winning couples are married today.
20. The voice of Minnie Mouse, Russi Taylor, was married to the voice of Mickey Mouse, Wayne Allwine, until his death in 2009.
21. Kurt Cobain got married in his pajamas.
22. Researchers found that married men drink less than unmarried men, while the opposite is true for women.
23. Generally, people who get married are no more satisfied after marriage than they were prior to it.
24. 20 percent of married people keep secrets from their spouse — some for over 25 years.
25. Blowjob the best five minutes of silence a married man can ask for.
26. About 1 out of 10 married adults say that they typically sleep alone.
27. Marilyn Monroe got married at the age of 16 to avoid being shipped to another foster home.
28. A study revealed that about 33% of married couples said they had been financially deceived by their partner.
29. Technically, it is illegal for job recruiters to ask questions like "Are you a U.S. citizen, " "Do you have kids, " and "Are you married."
30. Tom Brady is married to supermodel Gisele Bundchen and was blessed by Pope John II in 2004.
31. People who suffer from depression have an 11 percent decrease in the probability of getting married, according to a study.
32. On average, a couple will date for 42 months before they get married
33. Gay married men have a lower mortality rate than single or divorced straight men, according to a Danish study.
34. Thirty five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are already married.
35. In real life, Russi Taylor (the voice of Minnie Mouse) was married to Wayne Allwine (the voice of Mickey Mouse.)
36. The voice actor of SpongeBob is married to the voice actor of Plankton’s computer wife (Karen) in real life.
37. The voice actors for Mickey and Minnie Mouse are married in real life.
38. The voice of Mickey Mouse and the voice of Minnie Mouse got married in real life
39. One in ten married couples in the United States are interracial.
40. Not a single winning couple from any season of the American reality show "The Bachelor" have remained married.
41. In 2007 a married couple divorced after realizing they were cheating on one another in an online chatroom, with each other.
42. Dr. Seuss actually cheated on his wife while she was sick with cancer for 13 years When she killed herself, he married the mistress.
43. Kurt Cobain actually got married in his pajamas.
44. The older a married couple gets, the more likely they are to avoid a conflict by changing the subject.
45. RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
in a relationship
waiting for a miracle
46. In 2007 a married couple from Bosnia learned they were cheating on each other in online chat rooms with each other.
47. The world record for the most marriages belongs to a man named Glynn Wolfe – He was married 29 times.
48. A woman trying to commit suicide from the Eiffel Tower, landed on a car and later married the owner of the car.
49. In 2007, a married couple divorced after realizing they were cheating on each other in an online chatroom, with each other.
50. 35% of the people using personal ads for dating are already married.
51. In 1976 an LA secretary named Jannene Swift officially married a 50 pound rock in a ceremony witnessed by more than 20 people.
52. The average single man is one inch shorter than the average married man.