1. "Misophonia" is a condition in which you are easily annoyed or angered by little things. Such as a person who eats or breathes too loudly
2. Someone who suffers from Misophonia will often be made angry by very small things such as someone who eats or breathes too loudly.
3. A grandmother in Britain snores at 111.6 decibels 8 decibels louder than a low flying jet aircraft.
4. Sagittarius B, an interstellar cloud 26, 000 light years from Earth, contains a billion billion billion litres of alcohol.
5. There’s a massive cloud full of alcohol in the center of our galaxy. It would smell like rum and taste like raspberries.
6. It takes 300 years for a human to count to 10 billion out loud.
7. Someone who suffers from Misophonia will often be made angry by very small things Such as a person who eats or breathes too loudly.
8. Bartenders are more likely to over serve drunk patrons if the bar is poorly lit, the music is loud, and the patron is a woman.
9. The eruption of Krakatoa in 1883 was the loudest sound in recorded history. It was heard 3, 000 miles away in Mauritius.
10. There is a water vapor cloud in space which has 100 trillion times the amount of water present on Earth.
11. Scientists are considering whitening the clouds to combat global warming.
12. 51 percent of Americans think bad weather affects cloud computing.
13. Mouthgasm Eating something that causes you to make a pleasurable sounds out loud, exactly like the ones you make when you have a orgasm.
14. A typical cumulus cloud contains 1.1 million pounds of water.
15. You can see 4 galaxies from Earth with the naked eye, the Milky Way, Andromeda, and the Small and Large Magellanic Clouds
16. Confidence is silent. Insecurities are loud.
17. Scientists have discovered a giant cloud of alcohol – spanning 288 billion miles – floating in space.
18. Exploding head syndrome is a sleep disorder in which subjects experience loud bangs in their head similar to bombs exploding.
19. If you were to produce a sound louder than 1, 100 dB, you would create a black hole and destroy the galaxy.
20. A fire rainbow is one of the rarest of all naturally occurring atmospheric phenomena — it looks like a cloud made of rainbows.
21. Long periods of silence is often attributed to over thinking. The quietest people tend to have the loudest minds
22. Nephophobia is the fear of clouds.
23. It takes 200 years for a human to count to 7 billion out loud.
24. Cuddling a baby, reading out loud, cheating in school and getting a business degree are all good for an efficient mind.
25. The CIA uses Amazon Cloud Services.
26. In Japan, it is considered good manners to slurp, smack, chew, and burp while eating. The louder, the better.
27. Hey, loud people in the mornings...
SHUT THE FUCK UP.
28. Dutch artist Berndnaut Smilde creates real clouds inside indoor spaces.
29. The pistol shrimp is one of the loudest animals on the planet
30. Listening to loud music interferes with your vision! This is why we usually lower the volume when yout trying to find something!
31. If two people are having a dispute, the angrier one is usually wrong. This is because anger clouds judgement.
32. Let your dreams be bigger than your fears and your actions be louder than your words.
33. The Beatles stopped touring because their music could not be amplified loud enough to compete with screaming crowd noise.
34. There is a cloud of alcohol in outer space with enough alcohol to make 4 trillion trillion drinks.
35. The average person talks at least 3 times louder than normal on a cell phone.
36. There is a cloud of alcohol in outer space with enough alcohol to make 4 trillion trillion drinks
37. Deep and loud bass in music makes our brain feel powerful.
38. The Beatles stopped touring because their music could not be amplified loud enough to compete with screaming crowd noise
39. Black howler monkeys growl so loud they can be heard more than 2 miles away.
40. The quietest people tend to have the loudest minds.
41. Misophonia is a condition in which you are easily annoyed or angered by little things. Such as a person who eats or breathes too loudly.
42. Humpback whales create the loudest sound of any living creature.
43. The Beatles had to stop touring because their music couldn’t be amplified loud enough to play over the screaming fans.
44. A medium sized cumulus cloud weighs about the same as 40 elephants.
45. At 188 decibels, the whistle of the blue whale is the loudest sound produced by any animal.
46. Men laugh longer, louder, and more often than women.