1. Using a hand dryer will increase the bacteria on your hands by up to 255% because it blows out bacteria already living in the environment.
2. Right now there are microscopic bugs living on your eyelashes.
3. Beauty is about living your life and being happy with yourself inside and out and not worrying about what people think of you.
4. If climate change continues on its current trajectory, 1 in 6 species living today may be extinct by the year 2100.
5. Teenagers in East Baltimore rate their communities more negatively than 15 17 year olds living in Nigeria and New Delhi, research has found.
6. South Koreans believe that unmarried women become Cheonyeo gwishin, or maiden ghosts — they never got a husband, so they haunt the living.
7. Chickens are the closest living relatives of the T Rex.
8. The oldest living thing in the world is a type of Mediterranean seagrass that is up to 200, 000 years old.
9. A man was so enraged by spam, that he quit his job to study law and now makes a living filing lawsuits against spammers.
10. Norwegian women enjoy the best standard of living in the world.
11. The city of Colma, CA has 1, 000 times more dead residents than living: 1, 400 living and 1.5 million dead.
12. The bottom of your heel alone has 80 different species of bacteria living on it.
13. There are about 3000 tigers living in the wild and about 3000 captive tigers in the state of Texas alone.
14. There are tribes living in the jungle who have had no contact with the outside world. They fire arrows at airplanes.
15. There are colonies of tiny mites living on your face, feasting on the oil that comes out of your pores.
16. There are libraries around the world where you can check out humans as living books and listen to their stories.
17. Total weight of bacteria living in the human body is 4.4lbs.
18. On average, people living in New York take more steps during the summer and winter than people of any other state.
19. In "The Walking Dead, " the walkers outnumber the living 5, 000 to 1.
20. Researchers have identified 15, 152 different types of life forms living on the New York subway.
21. Being Obese is worse for you than being a smoker, heavy drinker, or a person living in poverty.
22. A black, Nigerian couple living in the U.K. gave birth to a white, blonde, blue eyed baby that they call the "miracle baby."
23. John Tyler the 10th President of the United States has two living grand children. He was born in 1790.
24. Neanderthals and modern humans were both living in Europe together for 5, 400 years.
25. If we cooked every living chicken in the world, the chicken would fill enough KFC 16 piece buckets to stack to the moon and back 3 times.
26. There are 700 species of microbes living in your mouth.
27. Chickens are the closest living relative to the tyrannosaurus rex.
28. Only humans have genetic "dark matter" that scientists may believe is an unidentified living organism.
29. The elephant’s closest living relative is the rock hyrax, a small furry mammal that lives in rocky landscapes across sub Saharan Africa
30. We are currently living in an Ice Age.
31. Hospitals that resemble living rooms have been shown to improve health.
32. 52% of Americans cannot afford the house they are currently living in.
33. In the aftermath of 9/11, rescue dogs found so few living people it caused them great stress because they believed they had failed.
34. Hippos are the closest living relatives to whales.
35. Oxygen is toxic to living cells. When oxygen first appeared on Earth, it wiped out nearly 99% of all life.
36. The probability of living past 110 years old is about one in seven million.
37. Humans are starting to live for documenting life events with photos and online posts, instead actually living for the event.
38. There is a small village named "Pussy" in France People living in the village are called "Pussies".
39. The largest living thing is a mushroom located in Malheur National Forest. It covers 2, 200 acres and is between 2, 000 and 8, 000 years old
40. Fire ants link together to form a living, unsinkable raft during floods.
41. Chris Pratt was once homeless living in a tent.
42. Turtles are one of the longest living group of animals, some living 150 yeras or more
43. Like all living things, humans are bioluminescent (meaning we glow) – We glow brightest during the afternoon.
44. 3 out of 4 Americans are living paycheck to paycheck.
45. A “devil worm” has been discovered miles under the Earth—the deepest living animal ever found.
46. Humpback whales create the loudest sound of any living creature.
47. Since 1990, the number of people living in poverty in China has fallen from 85% to 15%.
48. The boa constrictor is the only living animal whose common name is exactly the same as its scientific name.
49. There are more living organisms in a teaspoonful of soil than there are people on Earth, and a billion times more in a tonne than there are stars in the Milky Way.
50. All the platinum ever mined would fit into an average sized living room.
51. If Manhattan had the same population density as Alaska, there would only be 15 people living there.
52. Most liquid laundry detergents are alive with living organisms that help to break down stains.
53. The Chinese ideogram for 'trouble' depicts two women living under one roof.
54. The U.S. Government will not allow portraits of living persons to appear on stamps.
55. The U.S. Government will not allow portraits of living persons to appear on stamps.