1. Listening to the music that you love can boost your immune system.
2. The chills experienced when listening to music is your brain releasing dopamine in anticipation of the peak moment during the song.
3. Surgeons perform better when they are listening to music
4. There is a neurological condition called "Synesthesia" in which a patient can actually see, smell and taste lyrics while listening to music.
5. Psychology says that listening to upbeat and cheerful music makes you perceive your surroundings as happier.
6. Listening to just 15 seconds of cheerful upbeat music can change your perception of the people around you, making them seem more positive.
7. Teenagers who spend most of their time listening to music are more likely to get depressed.
8. Listening to music at high volumes can make a person calmer, happier and more relaxed.
9. Marijuana, listening to music and eating chocolate are all ways in which help slow down the growth of cancer.
10. Listening to your favorite song before bed can help you sleep better, wake up easier and enhance your mood for the upcoming day.
11. Listening to music frequently will decrease your risk of a brain tumor over the course of your life.
12. Listening to music for an hour every day can reduce chronic pain by up to 21% and depression by up to 25%
13. Children become 30 times more helpful after making music compared with listening to a story.
14. Neurologically, listening to music is considered a complex action. Intelligent people tend to listen to music for longer periods of time.
15. "Eargasm" is a term for the chill you feel down your spine when listening to beautiful music.
16. Listening to music while working helps create a more positive mood, and can help you to become more productive.
17. The chills experienced when listening to music is your brain releasing dopamine in anticipation of the peak moment during the song.
18. Eating chocolate and or ice cream has the same effect on the brain as when listening to music you relate to.
19. Teenagers who spend much of their time listening to music are 8.3 times more likely to be depressed.
20. Dogs can tell when people are untrustworthy and will stop listening to a person if they prove unreliable.
21. The chills you get when listening to music are caused by the release of dopamine in your body.
22. Termites eat wood twice as fast when listening to heavy metal music
23. Listening to a CD of nature sounds can boost a person’s spirit in as little as three minutes.
24. Adam Levine says that listening to "Are You That Somebody?" by Aaliyah convinced him to pursue a more soulful sound in his music.
25. Eargasm' is the term used to describe the chill you feel down your spine when listening to beautiful music.
26. 90% of musicians report getting chills when listening to music.
27. Listening to information while you sleep allows you to remember it better.
28. Listening to at least 15 minutes of music before going to bed will help you sleep better
29. Psychology states that listening to music, especially instrumentals, can release the same hormones as climaxing during intercourse
30. Sharks have been known to calm down and relax when listening to AC/DC.
31. Listening to music while working creates a positive mood and makes you more productive.
32. Psychology shows that teenagers who spend much of their time listening to music are 8.3 times more likely to be depressed.
33. Listening to at least 15 minutes of music before going to bed will help you sleep better & make waking up in the morning easier.
34. Listening to loud music interferes with your vision! This is why we usually lower the volume when yout trying to find something!
35. If a song is stuck in your head, listening to the entire song on repeat can help get it out of your head.
36. Listening to music at high volumes makes a person calmer, happier and more relaxed.
37. Listening to music activates the reward system in our brains. This is why we spend money attending concerts and buying songs.
38. Listening to sad songs actually creates positive emotions.
39. Studies show that cows produce more milk when listening to relaxing music.
40. Listening to music for at least 5 10 minutes a day strengthens the mind, making it easier to deal with emotional stress.
41. Termites eat wood twice as fast when listening to heavy metal music.