1. There are 30 million accounts on Facebook of people who have already died
2. If you had 1 billion dollars and spent $25, 000 a day, it would take you 110 years to spend it all.
3. If everyone in the world washed their hands properly, we could save more than 1 million lives a year.
4. Apple has $178 billion in cash. It could buy:
and still have $20 billion left.
5. Regulations instituted by George W. Bush cost the U.S. $8.1 billion annually Regulations by Obama cost $46 billion annually.
6. If the DNA in your body was stretched out, it would be 500 million miles long
7. One gallon (4 liters) of gasoline has about 31 million calories.
8. J.K. Rowling have been a billionaire until this year. She donated so much of her earnings to charity that she lost her billionaire status
9. So far, man has survived on earth for 2 million years. The dinosaurs lasted 150 million years.
10. The odds of dying in a car accident are 1 in 5000. Odds of dying in a plane crash are 1 in 11 million.
11. From the movie The Lion King, Pumbaa was the 1st character to ever fart in a Disney movie.
12. In April 2010, Bill Gates had donated over $36, 854, 000, 000 in his lifetime, which is more than half of his current net worth of $61 billion.
13. The C.I.A. once spent $20 million USD training cats to spy on the Soviets, but the 1st spy cat was hit by a taxi.
14. In 1997, Yahoo turned down the offer to acquire Google for only $1 million. Today Google is worth $250 billion.
15. The most popular beverage in the world is coffee, with more than 400 billion cups consumed each year.
16. In 1935 when the US raised the top tax rate to 79% for those making over $5 million it only applied to one person: John D. Rockefeller.
17. Since 2007, Bill Gates has given away about $28 billion, & has saved approximately six million lives.
18. Visiting every star in the Milky Way would take at least 420 billion years.
19. Elvis Presley is regarded as the best selling individual artist of all time, with over 500 million records sold.
20. The pornography industry is a $97 billion business worldwide.
21. Jennifer Lopez has a $27 million insurance policy on her butt.
22. After making 1.4 billion crayons, the senior crayon maker for Crayola admitted he was color blind.
23. Peruvians consume an estimated 65 million guinea pigs a year.
24. In the movie Lion King, it took approximately three years to animate the two and a half minute wildebeest stampede scene.
25. More people get killed by hippos each year than sharks, bears and lions combined.
26. In the US, there are 18.6 million empty homes and 3.5 million homeless people. That means that every homeless American can own 6 houses.
27. Bill Gates could give away 95% of his entire wealth and still technically be a billionaire.
28. People spend $25 million on lap dances each year in Las Vegas
29. The two brothers who invented the Hot Pocket sold the company for $2.6 billion.
30. The universe contains over 100 billion galaxies.
31. During its construction, the Great Wall of China was called the longest cemetery on earth because 1 million people died building it.
32. Baltimore has paid out “almost $6 million in police brutality settlements over the course of a few years.
33. The odds of you existing are the same as 2 million people rolling trillion sided dice and all landing on the same number.
34. The Amazon is home to an estimated 390 billion trees and 16, 000 diverse tree species.
35. If the Eiffel Tower was built today, it would cost about $31 million.
36. Testosterone evolved 500 million years ago — from estrogen.
37. Around 42 million American adults have had more than one marriage — that’s 20 million more than in 1980.
38. There were over 10 million koalas before British settlers arrived in Australia; now, there are around 43, 000 in the wild.
39. African lions are headed toward extinction and may be wiped out soon.
40. Absenteeism and decreased productivity from alcohol hangovers cost the U.S. economy $148 billion every year.
41. 300 workers, 18, 038 pieces of wrought iron and 2.5 million rivets were needed to build the Eiffel Tower.
42. Video of "On the Floor" by Jennifer Lopez have reached more than half billion views on Youtube.
43. Mr. Bean played Zazu in The Lion King.
44. It is estimated that it would take 400 billion trees to print out the Internet.
45. San Francisco is the city with the highest percentage of millionaires
46. The $44 million budget of the movie Cleopatra is equivalent to $270 million in 1999, thus being the most expensive movie ever made to date.
47. “Nothing” has over 1.7 billion search results.
48. People actually spend $42.5 billion per year trying to color gray hair. Americans spend less than this every year on diet products.
49. 40 million people in China live in caves.
50. About 79 million pounds of avocados were consumed during the Super Bowl in 2013.
51. According to a 2013 report, there are 20 million more men in China then there are women.
52. It would take about 732 quintillion packets of Kool Aid and 91.5 quadrillion metric tons of sugar to turn the ocean into cheery Kool Aid.
53. If the U.S. can raise its 34.5% recycling rate to 75%, it will be the CO2 equivalent of removing 50 million cars from the road.
54. For every human killed by a shark attack, 2 million sharks have been killed by humans.
55. China blocks Facebook but still has 95 million Facebook users.
56. In the next 30 seconds, you will, on average, produce 72 million red blood cells, shed 174, 000 skin cells, and have 25 thoughts.
57. There are roughly 10 million more baby boys than girls born worldwide each year.
58. Over 56 billion animals are killed each year.
59. Over 300 million children worldwide have no shoes, exposing them to soil transmitted parasites and diseases.
60. Bill Gates is the richest person in the world again � worth $75 billion.
61. Rats breed so quickly that in 18 months two rats could have a million descendants.
62. You will experience your billionth second of life when you are 31 years old.
63. In 1927 several million people in the United States sent over 100, 000 petitions urging Congress to adopt the metric system.
64. Americans have a 1 in 35 million chance of becoming infected with HIV from a blood transfusion.
65. Of the 247 BILLION email messages sent every day, 81% are pure spam.
66. Before he was famous, Sylvester Stallone had a job as a lion cage cleaner.
67. Humans kill more than 100 million sharks every year, which is about 11, 000 per hour.
68. According to the CDC, as many as 110 million Americans have STDs at any given time.
69. Daylight Saving Time costs the U.S. an estimated $434 million in lost productivity and decreased health.
70. There are currently an estimated 2 million saunas in Finland and 99 percent of Finns take a sauna at least once a week.
71. Goosebumps writer RL Stine was making $40 million a year in his prime.
72. An Ethiopian girl was kidnapped and attacked until a pride of lions chased her attackers off and stayed to defend her until help arrived.
73. Every day an adult body produces 300 billion new cells.
74. Archaeologists just discovered 3.3 million year old stone tools that were used by our ancestors.
75. Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, boosts the British economy by £1 billion a year—women buy the products and clothes she uses.
76. London has the most billionaires of any city in the world.
77. North Korea has almost 3 million people at risk of starvation, while Kim Jong Un spent $500 million on yachts, parties, and food in 2012.
78. 23.5 million Americans live in food deserts, areas devoid of ready access to healthy foods.
79. Hershey Chocolate is owned by a K 12 school with less than 2, 000 students and an endowment worth billions of dollars.
80. Google tried to sell itself for $1 million in 1999
81. If you were to have purchased an iPhone piece by piece in 1991, it would have cost you a total of $3.56 million.
82. Snoop Dogg (Snoop Lion) refuses to perform in any venue unless he has a supply of 80 blunts and more.
83. The city of Colma, CA has 1, 000 times more dead residents than living: 1, 400 living and 1.5 million dead.
84. Sagittarius B, an interstellar cloud 26, 000 light years from Earth, contains a billion billion billion litres of alcohol.
85. The border of your lips is called the vermilion skin border.
86. The opening weekend of "Furious 7" ($384 million) made more than "The Fast and the Furious" made in its whole run ($207 million).
87. There are approximately three million shipwrecks on the ocean floor, worth billions in value and treasure.
88. 13.6 million Americans live with a serious mental illness.
89. Genghis Khan killed enough people to cool the earth, 40 million people were killed and vast areas of farmland were reclaimed by forests.
90. Apple has $178 billion in cash. It could buy: Uber Tesla Twitter Netflix Dropbox Airbnb Snapchat SpaceX and still have $20 billion left.
91. Your heart beats 100, 000 times a day, 35 million times a year.
92. Millions of trees are accidentally planted by squirrels who bury nuts & then forget where they hid them.
93. Emerson Moser retired after making 1.4 billion crayons for Crayola for 37 years, and then announced he was colorblind.
94. Ants evolved from wasp like ancestors in the mid Cretaceous period between 110 and 130 million years ago.
95. A woman in France received a cell phone bill for $15 quadrillion ($15, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000).
96. More than 4 billion LEGO people have been made – making them the world’s largest population group.
97. It cost $750 million to develop the three bladed razor.
98. 3 million kids are absent from school each month because they fear bullies.
99. Americans eat enough peanut butter in a year to make more than 10 billion peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
100. There are about 304, 118 millionaires in the U.S.