1. "Busy Life Syndrome" is a real disorder causing forgetfulness and lack of concentration in people who take in too much information daily.
2. Somewhere, someone is having the best day of their life.
3. If you are an average American you will spend 6 months of your life waiting at a stop light.
4. Women are unhappiest in their life around the age of 37; men around the age of 42.
5. The phrase, "Happy wife, happy life, " is scientifically proven; husbands who have happy wives are more satisfied with their lives.
6. In April 2010, Bill Gates had donated over $36, 854, 000, 000 in his lifetime, which is more than half of his current net worth of $61 billion.
7. Hitler had only 1 testicle, the other was shot off in WW1, and medic Johan Jambor saved his life and regretted it until he died in 1985.
8. A person eats around 60, 000 pounds worth of food during his life which is the equivalent of six elephants.
9. Penguins only have one mate their entire life and sometimes they propose by giving their mate a pebble.
10. The average person spends about 2 years on the phone in a lifetime.
11. Daydreaming is said to help people focus on what they want in life.
12. My life..
Not your business..
13. The inventor of the chocolate chip cookie sold the idea to Nestle Toll House in return for a lifetime supply of chocolate.
14. Kingdom Defense has taken over my social life!
15. Everything in your life is a reflection of a choice you have made. If you want a different result, make different choices.
16. Thanks to the people that walked in to my life and made it better and thanks to the ones who walked out and made it amazing.
17. Beauty is about living your life and being happy with yourself inside and out and not worrying about what people think of you.
18. The average person spends 3 years of their life in the bathroom.
19. Iron Man claims that his suit is made of a gold titanium alloy. In real life, that would make his suit weigh around 350 lbs.
20. A British company made a laptop with a graphical user interface, a 60 hour battery life, SSD storage, and a touchpad. In 1989.
21. #Leo wants the best possible life for themselves and they wont sacrifice it for anyone or anything and rightfully so. They earned it!
22. People who dance often are likely to have higher self esteem and a more positive outlook on life.
23. In 1991, a brain dead woman was kept on life support and later had a healthy baby.
24. Psychology says that people who regularly play video games are faster at making real life decisions.
25. An army of 10, 000 clay soldiers were created in 200 B.C, by a Chinese emperor and were supposed to protect him in the afterlife.
26. The first mobile phones cost $3, 300 USD each and had a battery life of about 20 minutes.
27. The creator of Flappy Bird has announced that he will be taking the game down tomorrow. He says it is ruining his life.
28. Flappy Birds made the Vietnamese creator $50, 000 daily, but he removed the app from the App Store because he said it is ruining his life.
29. Talking to an old friend makes you realize how much your life has changed.
30. Sleep is often used to temporarily help distract the mind from a stressful life. Sleep enhances emotional strength.
31. The average man will produce 14 gallons of ejaculate in his lifetime.
32. Life becomes much easier when you decide not to care and not let the drama bring you down.
33. You will experience your billionth second of life when you are 31 years old.
34. Attractive people can expect to make, on average, 10% to 15% more money over the course of their life than their less attractive friends.
35. "Busy Life Syndrome" is a real disorder causing forgetfulness and lack of concentration in people who take in too much information daily.
36. Castrated men have a longer lifespan, ranging between 14 to 19 years more than castrated men.
37. Sitting for more than 3 hours a day can take 2 years off your life.
38. "Some nights I wish I could go back in life, not to change it but to feel a couple things twice.”
39. The only class Elvis Presley failed in his life was his music class.
40. When you fly in your dreams, psychology says that you have a desire to express creativity & break out of your normal life.
41. We think that it is the big events in our life that changes us, but it�s actually the little things adding up that makes us who we are.
42. Being sarcastic on a regular basis can add up to 3 years to your life. Sarcasm is extremely healthy for the mind.
43. When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
44. Never stop learning, because life never stops teaching.
45. Listening to music frequently will decrease your risk of a brain tumor over the course of your life.
46. The average lifespan of a pointe shoe for the dancers in the New York City Ballet is 2 days, with 8, 500 shoes used in a season.
47. Life expectancy has more than doubled in the last 100 years, than it has in the last 200, 000 years.
48. Your nightmares and dreams may actually be just memories from another life, Psychological studies suggest.
49. People who have the ability to forgive others are generally happier and have a longer life expectancy
50. Music is one of the few activities in life that utilizes the entire brain
51. Singing for at least 20 minutes a day can strengthen your immune system and add years to your life
52. Video games can train people to make faster real life decisions that are just as accurate as well thought out decisions.
53. "Stresscentric" is a slang term that best describes a person whose life seems to always be filled with stress.
54. Sea horses mate for life, are completely faithful and travel together by holding on to each others tails.
55. Obese people have the same life expectancy as lifelong smokers.
56. A number of studies show “work life balance” as the main reason people start their own small businesses.
57. The city of Chicago was raised by over two feet during the 1850s and ’60s without disrupting daily life.
58. “Emo Diversity” – a life containing a balance of different emotions – is good for you.
59. The life boat drill planned for the day before the Titanic sank was cancelled.
60. J. Edgar Hoover hated John Steinbeck so much, he used his influence to have the IRS audit Steinbeck every single year of his life.
61. Hodor from the TV show "Game of Thrones" is a successful DJ in real life.
62. Change is good, it keeps life interesting.
63. If you could only have one type of food for the rest of your life, the healthiest possible choice would be breast milk.
64. People who only get about 6 to 7 hours of sleep a night have a longer life expectancy than those who sleep for 8 or more hours a night.
65. I downloaded digit smash....biggest mistake of my life...
66. According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, one in three black men can expect to go to prison in their lifetime.
67. There are so many restaurants in New York City that someone could eat out every night of their life and never eat the same restaurant twice.
68. Some scientists believe dolphins should be treated as non human "people" with their rights to life. Unlike many animals, they are self aware
69. Wonder Woman was originally formed out of clay by her mother and brought to life by the Greek gods.
70. The biggest regret that people have on their deathbed is that they lived the life expected of them instead of a life true to themselves.
71. In Assassin’s Creed 3, every victim as well as the time and location of their death were inspired by real life events.
72. Your body produces enough saliva during your lifetime to fill two swimming pools.
73. Try not to say anything negative about anyone for a week, month, or even a year, and watch what happens to your life
74. Australian scientists have worked out how to kill malaria inside human cells at any life stage.
75. Someone who constantly feels to need to tell everyone how exciting their life is through social media likely does not have an exciting life.
76. The average lifespan of an eyebrow hair is three to five months.
77. Any friendship that exceeds the 7 year mark is more likely to last an entire lifetime.
78. A study found that 30% of people will meet up with their online friends in real life.
79. A man in 1921 just to prove the after life existed killed himself, hired a spiritualist to connect with him after he dies, nothing happened.
80. The giant panda spends around 55% of its life collecting, preparing and eating bamboo.
81. An Oxford University study has found that for every person you fall in love with and accommodate into your life you lose two close friends.
82. By the time you graduate high school, you will have spent about 19, 000 hours of your life at school.
83. Every single one of your ancestors going back millions of years has successfully passed on life.
84. Psychology says, people you meet accidentally are more likely to become some of the most important individuals in your life.
85. People who have an easier time waking up early in the morning are subconsciously more excited about life in general.
86. Try not to say anything negative about anyone for a week, month, or year. Watch what happens to your life.
87. The best way to really appreciate someone is to imagine your life without them.
88. 86% of surveyed dog owners report that they use a pet as their screensaver more than anything else in their life.
89. An orgasm a day keeps the doctor away. Study suggests it can add up to 8 years to your life.
90. People who climb the ladder of social status through competitive, aggressive behavior have an increased risk of a shorter life.
91. Some people think maturity is to do with age. Maturity is those who have learned from their mistakes, have a better vision in life
92. All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure.
93. While dreaming, everything you see in that dream, you’ve actually seen before in real life.
94. Marrying your best friend eliminates the risk of divorce by over 78%. These marriages are the ones most likely to last a lifetime.
95. Every struggle you had in your life shaped you into the person you are today. Be thankful for the hard times they can only make you stronger
96. A study found that morning people are happier and more satisfied with life overall than night owls.
97. Take a second to be thankful for everything in your life.
98. No matter how good or bad you have it, wake up each day thankful for your life. Someone somewhere else is desperately fighting for theirs.
99. Humpback whales form lifelong friendships, and reunite with their pals every year.
100. The term Whisky or Whiskey comes from the Gaelic word ‘usquebaugh’ which translates to ‘water of life’.