1. 99% of people backspace their whole password when they mess up just one letter.
2. The longest prison sentence was for 384, 911 years. It was given to a mailman failed to deliver over 40, 000 letters.
3. The letters used in "desperation" can be rearranged to spell "a rope ends it."
4. Q is the only letter in the alphabet that does not appear in the name of any of the United States!
5. With 150, 000 post offices, India has the largest postal network in the world. However, a letter can take two weeks to travel just 30 miles.
6. The word "queue" is pronounced the same way when the last 4 letters are removed.
7. Almost is the longest word in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order.
8. The Hawaiian alphabet only has twelve letters: a, e, i, o, u, h, k, l, m, n, p, w.
9. "Almost" is the longest word in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order.
10. In one Iron Man comic, Jarvis hands a resignation letter to Tony it was a real resignation letter from one of the Marvel artists.
11. More than 8/10 people backspaces their whole password when they just mess up one letter.
12. Bill Gates wrote Steve Jobs a letter as he was dying—Jobs was touched and kept it by his bed.
13. The word "alphabet" is derived from the first two letters of the Greek alphabet, "alpha" and "beta."
14. If you arrange the first letters of each of the main character’s names in "Inception" You would get DREAMS.
15. The names of all the continents end with the same letter that they start with.
16. The $ is a combination of the letters P and S, PS being the abbreviation for pesos, the principal coin in circulation in the US until 1794
17. "E" is the most frequently used letter in the English language.
18. The letter "E" is the most commonly typed letter on a keyboard.
19. Every year, 1, 000 letters arrive in Jerusalem addressed to God.
20. Diet A four letter word that often leads to deprivation, frustration and, ultimately, failure
21. There aren’t any countries in the world that begin with the letter “x”.
22. According to a survey, as many as 99% of people prefer to delete the entire password when they mess up on just one letter.
23. Shakespeare was the first to use the letter “U” to replace “you.”
24. 99.99% of people backspace their whole password, when they just mess up one letter.
25. I hate spelling errors. You mix up two letters and your whole tweet is urined.
26. "Torchwood" is an anagram for "Doctor Who" Same letters, different order.
27. A panagram is a sentence that contains all 26 letters of the English alphabet. For example: Pack my red box with five dozen quality jugs.
28. Jim Carrey would write Tupac funny letters while he was in prison to help make him smile.
29. The word "listen" has the same letters as the word "silent."
30. Shakespeare was the first to use the letter "U" to replace "you."
31. According to a survey, as much as 99% of people prefer deleting the entire password when they just mess up one letter.
32. Forty is the only number whose letters are in alphabetical order.
33. David Letterman has been extorted, had a ransom plot attempted on his son, and was called on to be assassinated by militants.
34. Maggie Smith has an honorary Doctor of Letters and honorary degrees from Cambridge and St. Andrews.
35. Each year Canada Post receives a million letters addressed to "Santa Claus, The North Pole, H0H 0H0". They reply to every one.
36. Four is the only number that has the same amount of letters as its actual value.
37. The sentence "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" uses every letter in the alphabet.
38. The word "queue" is the only word in the English language that is still pronounced the same way when the last four letters are removed.
39. The letters in SLOT MACHINES can be rearranged to spell CASH LOST IN ME.
40. The letter "J" was the last letter added to the English alphabet.
41. "Dreamt" is the only English word that ends in the letters "mt".
42. Q is the only letter in the alphabet that does not appear in the name of any of the United States.
43. The dot over the letter 'i' is called a tittle.
44. The dot over the letter 'i' is called a tittle.
45. The most used letter in the English alphabet is 'E', and 'Q' is the least used.
46. The only 15 letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter is "uncopyrightable".
47. The sentence "The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog." uses every letter of the alphabet.