1. Dueling is legal in Paraguay if both parties are registered blood donors
2. Ireland just accidentally legalized ecstasy and magic mushrooms for the next 24 hours.
3. In Germany, attempting to escape from the prison is completely legal Getting yourself free is considered a basic human instinct.
4. Dueling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are registered blood donors.
5. 51 years ago, John F Kennedy purchased 1, 200 Cuban cigars just before he made it illegal.
6. In Russia, it is illegal to tell kids that gay people exist.
7. Until 1974, in Chicago it was illegal to appear in public if you were ugly.
8. In Sweden, it is illegal to name your baby Metallica, Superman, Veranda, Ikea or Elvis.
9. In Japan, it is illegal to name your baby Akuma, which means "devil."
10. Majorities of Republicans (52%), seniors (56%), and whites (59%) all support a path to citizenship for illegal immigrants.
11. It is illegal to race horses on the highway in Rhode Island.
12. Long term partners who live together are about three quarters as happy as those who are legally married, according to a study.
13. It is illegal to refuse someone a glass of water in Arizona.
14. Pinball Machines were illegal in New York City during 35 years around the same time as prohibition which led to "Pinball Speakeasies."
15. Both teams going to the Super Bowl are from states that have legalized marijuana.
16. France passed a law making it illegal to read work email between 6 PM and 9 AM.
17. In Switzerland, it is still legal to eat dog and cat meat, and some Swiss people still eat it regularly.
18. In Las Vegas, card counting in blackjack is perfectly legal.
19. In New York, there is a new regulation that makes it legal for pet owners to be buried with their deceased animals in pet cemeteries.
20. Since 2004 it has been illegal to have, use or sell Silly String in Hollywood on Halloween.
21. At one point, it was illegal to buy ice cream on Sundays in Ohio.
22. 51% of Americans surveyed say abortion should be legal in all or most cases.
23. Although tomatoes are botanically a fruit, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled in 1893 that it is legally a vegetable.
24. Google has altered its search engine to demote sites offering illegal media downloads.
25. For racing scenes in "The Fast and the Furious" (2001), the director recruited 200 real illegal street racers.
26. The contractor who used to make the Medal of Honor once illegally sold 300 for $75 each.
27. Marijuana was initially made illegal in 1937 by a man who testified the drug made white women want to be with black men.
28. Government vehicles in Cuba are legally required to pick up any hitchhikers.
29. The Golden State Fence Company was hired to build a part of the US Mexico border wall, and fined $5M for hiring illegal immigrant workers.
30. The first person to legally own a slave in Colonial America was black.
31. Illegal immigrants were hired to construct the border fence separating the United States from Mexico.
32. In Germany, attempting to escape from the prison is completely legal Getting yourself free is considered a basic human instinct.
33. In the U.S., it is legal to own a brown bear in 9 states.
34. It is illegal for a teacher to keep the class after the bell as punishment
35. It used to be legal to send kids in the mail.
36. The offspring of two sets of identical twins are legally cousins but genetically siblings.
37. A theme park in Mexico offers tourists a simulation of an illegal border crossing for $20 a person.
38. Iran is the only country in the world where it is legal to sell your kidneys — the government regulates the market.
39. Tobacco is the leading cause of death in America, more than any other drug or alcohol. Yet, it is legal.
40. Due to a loophole in Irish law, ecstasy and meth were legal in Ireland for 48 hours this week.
41. Due to an accidental druglaws loophole, for the next 24 hours, ecstasy, ketamine and magic mushrooms are legal in Ireland.
42. Today Ireland accidentally legalised ecstasy, ketamine and magic mushrooms.
43. Ireland just accidentally legalized ecstasy, ketamine and magic mushrooms for the next 24 hours.
44. There are 1 billion cattle in the world — 200, 000, 000 of those cattle are in India, where the slaughter of cows is largely illegal.
45. Marijuana is the most common illegal drug used in the United States. Approximately 100 million Americans have tried marijuana at least once
46. It is illegal to be overweight in Japan.
47. Marijuana is illegal today is because cotton growers in the 30s lobbied against hemp farmers they saw them as competitors.
48. Up until 2015, it was illegal to cheat on your spouse in South Korea and the crime was punishable with up to two years in prison.
49. Legalizing marijuana would generate $9 billion dollars in federal and state tax revenue annually.
50. As of 2015, four U.S. states — Alaska, Colorado, Oregon, and Washington — have legalized retail marijuana.
51. It’s illegal to be emo in Russia.
52. In Italy, it is illegal to insult a man by saying he has "no balls."
53. To prevent illegal online download, a band named Guster, released an album with all the songs replaced by cat meows.
54. Spitting in public was socially acceptable in China for five millennia, but due to fears over the spread of SARS in 2003, it is now illegal.
55. It is illegal to mispronounce "Arkansas" in the state of Arkansas.
56. It is illegal to lock your car doors in downtown Churchill, Manitoba in case someone needs to escape from a polar bear.
57. Legal marijuana is the fastest growing industry in the United States.
58. In Sweden, it is legal to be a prostitute, but it is illegal to be a customer of a prostitute.
59. If you were drafted during the American Civil War, you could legally pay someone else $300 to go in your place.
60. The Outer Space Treaty of 1967 made it illegal for countries to establish military bases on the Moon.
61. In some countries, it is illegal to operate on octopuses without anesthesia, due to their intelligence.
62. Young girls with higher IQs are twice as likely to use illegal drugs later in life.
63. Since 2014, legal marijuana dispensaries in Colorado have sold well over $240 million worth of the drug.
64. Until 1974, it was Illegal to appear in public in Chicago if you were ugly.
65. Technically, it is illegal for job recruiters to ask questions like "Are you a U.S. citizen, " "Do you have kids, " and "Are you married."
66. It is illegal for men to be gay in Turkmenistan, but legal for women.
67. There are towns in France where it is illegal to die.
68. Saudi Arabia did not make the abuse of women illegal until 2013.
69. Hamsters are illegal in Hawaii.
70. From 1798 until 2012, it was technically illegal for women to wear pants in Paris, France.
71. It is illegal to name a pig Napoleon in France.
72. In China, it is illegal to use a pun in advertising or on television.
73. It is illegal to be fat in Japan. Each male over 40 years old must have a waistline smaller than 80cm and women, smaller than 90cm.
74. It is illegal to kill a hedgehog with a machine gun in Britain.
75. The offspring of identical twins are legally cousins but genetically siblings.
76. In more than half of U.S. cities, it is illegal for homeless people to sit or lay on the sidewalk.
77. In the UK you are legally required to stop if you run over a dog, but not a cat.
78. It is now illegal to distribute "revenge porn" (video or photos of your ex) in California.
79. LSD was legal in California until 1966.
80. People with higher IQ’s tend to use illegal drugs more frequently.
81. American teachers are legally allowed to spank children in the classroom in 19 states.
82. Police officers in the U.S. are legally allowed to use lethal force if the suspect is going to kill them or innocent people.
83. Tear gas is banned for use in international warfare, but is still legal to use in the U.S.
84. Taking pictures of other people without permission is illegal in Japan – It IS legal to take pictures of people in public places in the US.
85. In Switzerland, it is illegal to own only one guinea pig.
86. Blue jeans are illegal in North Korea because they are a symbol of American imperialism.
87. Video Games are illegal in Greece.
88. The slow loris is becoming endangered; poachers capture them and sell them as pets illegally. Thanks for the tip
89. Advertising to children under the age of 12 is illegal in Norway and Sweden.
90. In Thailand, it is illegal to leave your house without underwear on.
91. It is illegal to be fat in Japan; the maximum waistline size for anyone age 40 and older is 35.4 inches.
92. The slow loris is the world’s only poisonous primate! Illegal pet traders pull out their teeth before they sell them.
93. Finland was the first country in the world to make high speed Internet access a legal right.
94. In West Virginia if you run over an animal, you can legally take it home and cook it for dinner!
95. Marijuana is illegal but has never caused any deaths from usage, Cigarettes kills millions and they are legal and can be purchased anywhere.
96. Finland plans to make access to 100 Mbit/s internet a legal right for all citizens by 2015.
97. Modern movies have an invisible fingerprint that can track any person filming at the theatre illegally.
98. Potatoes were illegal in France between 1748 and 1772.
99. Attempting to swim the Channel from France has been illegal for 19 years.
100. Digestive biscuits have no particular digestive qualities. In the USA it is illegal to sell them under that name.