1. Scientists noticed that children, who are avid watchers of the cartoon SpongeBob Squarepants, tend to have learning problems later on
2. All guys should learn from Mario Bros. No matter how far their princess is, they should go after her.
3. Females learn to talk earlier, use sentences earlier and tend to read quicker than males.
4. Taking a short nap after learning something new can actually help your memory.
5. More than one third of American babies are tapping on smartphones and tablets even before they learn to walk or talk, according to a study.
6. A study found that children who were encouraged to gesture while learning, retained more of what they had learned.
7. A new study found that babies learn more about an object or environment when they are surprised by it, rather than able to predict it.
8. Never stop learning, because life never stops teaching.
9. Research has shown that studying in different places gives the brain a variety of visual cues that will help you recall what you learned.
10. Learn to let go. That is the key to happiness.
11. According to a study, people learn better when they expect to teach the information to another person.
12. We learn how to laugh before we learn how to talk
13. Research shows that cheerful students think they’re doing well but have lower GPA’s—a negative attitude increases motivation to learn.
14. Zac Efron learned to ride a motorcycle from Tom Cruise after the two bumped into each other at a party.
15. The human brain will learn any word it hears 160 times in 14 minutes.
16. Nintendo once planned a knitting add on for the NES so people could learn how to knit using the console.
17. In Bhutan, marijuana plants were historically used as pig food—until the country got television in 1999 and learned cannabis was a drug.
18. Most dogs can learn 150 words, and some of the smartest dogs can understand up to 250.
19. Psychology states that happiness is a skill that everyone can learn.
20. Chemicals found in tap water, can cause you to have learning defects. Stick to drinking bottled water unless you have filtered water.
21. you live, you love, you cry, you lose, you bleed, you scream, YOU LEARN
22. Some people think maturity is to do with age. Maturity is those who have learned from their mistakes, have a better vision in life
23. Making mistakes is something everyone does. Learning from them is not.
24. Laughter helps increase memory and learning. Incorporating humor into education leads to higher test scores.
25. Learn to listen without thinking or judging.
26. If you never learn how to control your thoughts, you will never learn how to control your behavior.
27. Be with a man who knows how to treat you, someone who is interested in learning about what makes you smile the most.
28. Research has found that everyone is able to sing well — it is a learned skill that gets better with practice and worse with disuse.
29. "Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." Benjamin Franklin
30. On the average, we forget 80% of what we learn on any given day.
31. Some people will have to learn how to appreciate you by losing you.
32. Pixar has a school for their employees to learn more about filmmaking called Pixar University PU.
33. Butterflies can remember things that they learned as caterpillars.
34. A 12 year old Norwegian boy once rescued his sister from a moose attack using skills he learned from World of Warcraft.
35. A study comparing two groups of second graders from similar demographics suggests learning music boosts reading abilities.
36. Joining social groups where you learn something (like photography or quilting) preserves cognitive function and boosts brain power.
37. On average, girls learns to talk earlier, use sentences earlier, and tend to read faster than boys.
38. Learn to appreciate what you have, before time makes you appreciate what you had.
39. The body’s response to stress can temporarily boost memory and learning scores.
40. When you talk, you are repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.
41. A pod of killer whales off the coast of California learned to hypnotise sharks and then eat them.
42. Psychology says, you never really lose friends, with time you just learn who your true ones are
43. Daydreaming can bring greater creativity, success, improved learning, and enhanced abilities.
44. There is a blind guy who learned echolocation with such precision he can ride a bike and identify bad parking jobs.
45. As you breathe right now, another person takes his last. We suggest you to stop complaining, and learn to live your life with what you have.
46. Studies have shown that octopuses learn easily, including learning by observation of another octopus.
47. In 2014
I turned down
I lost trust
& I was betrayed
but most importantly I learned
48. People will always disappoint you, to remain happy you must learn how to forgive, forget and move on.
49. Pigs can learn to play video games with joysticks as fast as chimps, faster than a 3 year old child and are better than both.
50. Basically almost everything you learned in university can now be found on Wikipedia for free.
51. We never "lose" friends, we just learn who our real ones are.
52. Calling 1(781) 452 4077 will actually put you through to the Hogwarts Hotline, where you can learn more information about the school!
53. The human brain isn’t fully functional for learning until after 10 AM, science has proved that schools begin way too early.
54. The human brain isn’t fully functional for learning until after 10 AM, science has proved that schools begin way too early.
55. The past is behind, learn from it.
The future is ahead, prepare for it.
The present is here, live it.
56. Sometimes, we need to be hurt in order to grow. We must lose in order to gain. Sometimes, some lessons are learned best through pain.
57. Actors who play zombies on "The Walking Dead" had to go through zombie school to learn how to walk and move like zombies.
58. Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin
59. In 2007 a married couple from Bosnia learned they were cheating on each other in online chat rooms with each other.
60. As you breathe right now, another person takes his last. We suggest you to stop complaining, and learn to live your life with what you got.
61. Dogs in the top 20 percent of canine intelligence can learn at least 250 words and signals.
62. Babies can learn lullabies in the womb.
63. We learn how to laugh before we learn how to talk.
64. Girls learn to talk and read quicker than boys and use more complex vocabulary.
65. The structure of your brain changes every time you learn something new.
66. Taking a break after work or a class helps you retain the information you learned.
67. Your past was never a mistake if you learned from it.
68. Females learn to talk earlier, use sentences earlier, and learn to read more quickly than males.
69. Jean Claude Van Damme learned to speak English by watching the cartoon 'The Flintstones'.