1. Dimples may be cute, but they are an inherited genetic flaw.
2. Butter was the first food product allowed by law to have artificial coloring. It is completely white in its natural state.
3. The Pentagon has twice as many bathrooms as is necessary because when it was built laws required separate facilities for...
4. In France, by law a bakery has to make all the bread it sells from scratch in order to have the right to be called a bakery.
5. Make friends with three people: a law student, a police officer, and a bartender.
6. I love hearing "gimmie a kiss" lawwwd... I be like Here get all of em
7. The phrase “rule of thumb” is derived from an old English law that said you couldn’t beat your wife with anything wider than your thumb.
8. The Pirate Bay tried buying their own island in hopes of making their own country with no copyright laws.
9. Sometimes, sloths will remain hanging from branches after death, held in place by their claws.
10. One lobster claw can exert pressure of up to 100 pounds per square inch.
11. A man was so enraged by spam, that he quit his job to study law and now makes a living filing lawsuits against spammers.
12. South Korea bans children aged under 16 from playing online games between midnight and 6AM under a so called "Cinderella Law."
13. France passed a law making it illegal to read work email between 6 PM and 9 AM.
14. Jennifer Lawrence from The Hunger Games auditioned for the role of Bella Swan in the Twilight series, but lost the role to Kristen Stewart.
15. While you are not required by law to report UFO sightings, the Mutual UFO Network expresses that you are obligated to.
16. The Cobra iPhone Radar Detector allows a driver to speed while looking at their iPhone, therefore breaking several laws at once.
17. In France, a "bakery" is required by law to make all of the bread it sells from scratch in order to have the right to be called a bakery.
18. Forty five states have laws that allow under aged drinking under certain circumstances.
19. The average American unknowingly breaks at least three federal criminal laws every day.
20. FDA laws allow for an average of 30 insect fragments per 100 grams of peanut butter.
21. According to a study, people are more likely to break the laws of the road while driving in an expensive car.
22. In Thailand, police officers who are caught breaking minor laws are forced to wear Hello Kitty armbands for a few days.
23. Due to a loophole in Irish law, ecstasy and meth were legal in Ireland for 48 hours this week.
24. Due to an accidental druglaws loophole, for the next 24 hours, ecstasy, ketamine and magic mushrooms are legal in Ireland.
25. Jennifer Lawrence went to a strip club once where a very aggressive, elderly Little Bo Peep gave her a lap dance.
26. Jaguars live alone and mark their territory with their poop or by clawing trees.
27. In New York, it is against the law for a blind person to drive an automobile.
28. Up until the 1970s, Irish laws mandated that pubs be closed on March 17th.
29. Michelle Obama graduated from Princeton and has a law degree from Harvard.
30. Jennifer Lawrence was voted "Most Talkative" in high school.
31. Foxes are the only type of dog capable of retracting their claws like cats do.
32. Humans remember flawed, imperfect faces better than symmetrical, good looking ones.
33. Spanking is prohibited by law in Sweden
34. Early Roman law stipulated that anyone who was killed by lightning would not receive a proper burial.
35. New research shows that spanking a child can turn them into a lawbreaker later on in life.
36. "Assault" is just the threat of attacking someone. Battery is the actual act of making unlawful contact with another.
37. You are more likely to be injured by a folding lawn chair than while riding a roller coaster.
38. In 1996, both DC and Marvel comics published a crossover series where Batman and Wolverine were made into one character named Dark Claw.
39. Security researcher Charlie Miller used a flaw in Safari to break into a MacBook in under 10 seconds.
40. Before they mate, scorpions will grab each other by the claws and dance.
41. Pentheraphobia is a fear of a mother in law.
42. 82% of people worldwide believe there should be strong laws banning torture.
43. Israel passed a law that bans the use of underweight models.
44. The book scorpion doesn’t even have a tail stinger. It delivers its venom through its front claws instead.
45. Dimples may be cute, but they are an inherited genetic flaw caused by a fibrous band of tissue that connects the skin to an underlying bone.
46. Jennifer Lawrence earned less than $1 million upfront for the first Hunger Games movie.
47. Until the 1970s, there were "ugly laws" that banned ugly people from being seen in public.
48. In Kentucky, it is against the law to remarry the same man four times.
49. A type of frog called the “horror frog” will break its own bones to make claws out of them and use them as defensive weapons.
50. The pangolin is an animal with an armadillo’s scales, a sloth’s claws, and a skunk’s spray.
51. When you have a crush on someone, your brain overlooks and ignores the flaws of that person causing them to appear "perfect"
52. The most powerful way to win an argument is by asking questions. It can make people see the flaws in their logic.
53. According to U.S. laws, a beer commercial can never show a person actually drinking beer.
54. According to U.S. laws, a beer commercial can never show a person actually drinking beer.
55. Farmers in England are required by law to provide their pigs with toys.
56. It was illegal to sell E.T. dolls in France because there is a law against selling dolls without human faces.
57. It was once against the law to have a pet dog in a city in Iceland.
58. Washington, D.C. has one lawyer for every 19 residents.