1. Lack of sleep makes it difficult to control emotions which is why people are more likely to cry or laugh uncontrollably at night.
2. Aside from improving our moods, laughter can reduce stress, and reduce pain. It also releases anger, fear, guilt, anxiety, and tension.
3. It has been medically proven that laughter is an effective pain killer.
4. The pitch and tone of a hyena’s laugh can give an indication of its age and social status, scientists claim.
5. Psychology says that people who laugh more are better able to tolerate pain, both physical and emotional.
6. Figuring out whether or not a person likes you is easy, the easier it is to make them laugh, the more likely they are to like you.
7. Start smiling! Laughter is proven to reduce stress, improve the blood flow and reduce heart problems.
8. Lack of sleep makes it difficult to control emotions which is why people are more likely to cry or laugh uncontrollably at night.
9. Aside from boosting your immune system, laughter is a highly effective pain killer Both physically and emotionally.
10. We learn how to laugh before we learn how to talk
11. Laughter is a powerful antidote to stress and pain Humor and laughter is the fastest way to keep the balance of your body and mind.
12. Steve Carell would try to make his family laugh when he was younger by dressing up as an alien and then sitting at the dinner table.
13. Women are more attracted to someone with the ability to make them laugh. Laughter strengthens relationships.
14. To help pigs from getting bored and biting one another before slaughter, a video game was developed.
15. Laughter really is the best medicine.
16. Many prominent doctors from the world agree on the fact that laughing is a great way to reduce pain.
17. A hyena laugh can be heard from three miles away.
18. When someone tickles you, your laughter is a panic response and the sensation is similar to that of having bugs crawl on your body.
19. Laughter increases pain tolerance.
20. Researchers have found that people are more willing to disclose personal information if you make them laugh.
21. Laughter is contagious.
22. Laughter helps increase memory and learning. Incorporating humor into education leads to higher test scores.
23. The average person laughs 13 times a day
24. There are 1 billion cattle in the world — 200, 000, 000 of those cattle are in India, where the slaughter of cows is largely illegal.
25. 5 Tips: Fight for her, Protect her, Love Her, Kiss her, Laugh with her.
26. Laughter is a powerful stress reducer.
27. Dating an awkward person is less stressful. You laugh more
28. Apes laugh when they are tickled.
29. Kristen Wiig says her favorite thing to do is make babies laugh.
30. Laughter increases both physical and emotional pain tolerance. Overall, laughing more literally makes you a stronger person
31. Laughter relieves stress, anxiety, depression & reduces risk of cancer. Which is why a sense of humor is attractive & HEALTHY!
32. Women find themselves more attracted to someone with the ability to make them laugh. Laughter strengthens relationships.
33. My sister laughed at me when I said I was going to build a car out of spaghetti. You should have seen her face as I drove pasta.
34. Humor and laughter are 2 of the fastest ways to get rid of stress and pain.
35. The more attracted you are to a person, the easier it is for them to make you laugh.
36. People who laugh more are able to tolerate pain better, both physical and emotional.
37. Laughter destroys tumor cells and reduces risk of cancer by 25%.
38. Six year olds laugh an average of 300 times a day. Adults only laugh 15 to 100 times a day.
39. Laugh syncope is a condition where one laughs so hard that they pass out.
40. An ancient Greek philosopher called Crysippus died of laughter while watching a drunk Mule try to eat from a fig tree.
41. Laughter causes the body to respond in a way similar to physical exercise, burns calories and speeds up metabolism.
42. People who laugh more are better able to tolerate both physical and emotional pain.
43. 90% of people laugh even harder when they try to explain why they are laughing.
44. Scientists estimate that laughing 100 times is equivalent to a 10 minute workout on a rowing machine
45. The chances of you dying by laughter are 15 billion to 1
46. Laughing 100 times is equivalent to 15 minutes of exercise on a stationary bicycle.
47. The people who smile & laugh the most are also the ones who experience the most pain.
48. The more attracted you are to a person, the easier it is for that individual to make you laugh.
49. A typical slaughterhouse kills up to 1, 100 pigs every hour.
50. Factory farmed pigs are sent to slaughter after just six months of life.
51. In 2014
I turned down
I lost trust
& I was betrayed
but most importantly I learned
52. Psychology fact: The people who smile, laugh and joke around the most are usually the unhappiest.
53. The people who smile, laugh and joke around the most are usually the unhappiest.
54. Dating an awkward person is less stressful. You laugh more and have more fun which improves quality of life and overall health.
55. Laughter increases the activity of antibodies in the body by 20%, helping destroy viruses and tumor cells.
56. Rats and mice are actually ticklish. And they laugh, meaning they make lots of squeaking sounds if tickled.
57. Each episode of the TV show "The Big Bang Theory" is filmed in front of a real audience. No laugh track is used.
58. When a person laughs too much, even on stupid things, that person is sad deep inside. When a person sleeps a lot, that person is lonely.
59. 36 million cows and calves are slaughtered annually in the U.S.
60. i think my favorite feeling is laughing with someone and realizing half way through how much i enjoy them and their presence.
61. We learn how to laugh before we learn how to talk.
62. Rats laugh when you tickle them.
63. A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures for anything.
64. Couples who spend at least 10 minutes a day laughing together are more likely to have a stronger relationship.
65. Children laugh about 400 times a day, while adults laugh on average only 15 times a day.
66. Men laugh longer, louder, and more often than women.
67. The average person laughs 13 times a day.