1. Kissing is good for your heart. It helps stabilize cardiovascular activity, decreases blood pressure and decreases cholesterol.
2. After kissing someone with passion, their DNA will stay in your mouth for at least an hour afterwards.
3. Being pulled in closer during kiss.
4. I still remember our first kiss.
5. I love hearing "gimmie a kiss" lawwwd... I be like Here get all of em
6. When you kiss someone passionately, their DNA will stay in your mouth for at least an hour afterwards.
7. The insult kiss my ass dates back to the year 1705.
8. Kissing is good for your teeth.
9. The act of kissing releases oxytocin in the brain, a hormone that strengthens the emotional bond between 2 people.
10. Females can reach orgasm through kissing
11. The need to kiss does not have a physical explanation. It is still unknown why humans find pleasure in exchanging saliva.
12. The band KISS was originally named Wicked Lester. Their first public performance drew 3 people.
13. The average age for a first kiss is 15.
14. Ovulating women feel that kissing is more important in the initial stages of a relationship than women who are not ovulating.
15. Some parrots French kiss before mating.
16. A friendly kiss from Burt Reynolds made Neil Patrick Harris realize he was gay.
17. Kissing a baby on the ear can make it go deaf.
18. During an extremely passionate kiss, it is possible for a person to go deaf.
19. People are more likely to tilt their heads to the right when kissing instead of the left. It just feels nicer.
20. Grab The Booty When Shes Mad
Grab The Booty When Shes Sad
Grab The Booty When You Kiss Her
Grab The Booty In General
21. being called "my girl" or "princess" or getting forehead kisses or being held at the waist or having their hands run through your hair UGH
22. Kissing was developed in India 3, 000 years ago and was later popularized by Romans.
23. Grab her booty
Kiss her forehead
Call her beautiful
24. Hersheys Kiss got its name from the puckering sound made by the manufacturing equipment as a chocolate was dropped onto the conveyor belt
25. 5 Tips: Fight for her, Protect her, Love Her, Kiss her, Laugh with her.
26. Chimpanzees comfort and reassure one another by kissing and embracing.
27. 25% of surveyed singles said they find it most romantic when their date leans in for a first kiss on the first date.
28. i used to be very suicidal and I have a lot of scars on my hips. Everytime my boyfriend goes down on me he never forgets to kiss them. tx
29. 54%, of Canadians like to kiss on the first date, while only 29% of people in Germany will kiss on the first date.
30. Kissing is good for teeth. The anticipation of a kiss increases the flow of saliva to the mouth, giving the teeth a plaque dispersing bath.
31. When you kiss someone for the first time, you get a spike in the neurotransmitter dopamine, making you crave more.
32. Kissing helps us determine if someone is a good match.
33. Pope Francis once washed and kissed the feet of 12 patients with AIDS.
34. A survey says 41% of couples prefer a "hug and a kiss" over a romantic candlelit dinner as the most romantic gesture from their partner.
35. In 2005, a couple set a world record of 31 hours, 30 minutes and 30 seconds for the longest unbroken kiss.
36. Men who kiss their wives before leaving for work get into fewer car accidents.
37. Kissing prevents and reduces facial wrinkles.
38. Men who kiss their wives in the morning are more likely to live longer than men who do not.
39. What is called a "French kiss" in the English speaking world is known as an "English kiss" in France.
40. Kissing for 1 minute can burn 26 calories.
41. Kissing is healthier than shaking hands.
42. Selena Gomez had her first kiss when she was 12 years old with Dylan Sprouse.
43. Most people remember their first kiss better than losing their virginity.
44. In 1968, Star Trek featured the first interracial kiss on American television.
45. Those who kiss more frequently are less likely to suffer from stomach, bladder, and blood infections.
46. Shooting a gun causes the same startled chemical reaction in the brain as a passionate kiss
47. "Went to my first party, drank for the first time, had my first kiss, lost my viginity, and got my first STD. Catholic girls party hard" CSC
48. During the Cold War, the Soviets created a lipstick gun known as "the kiss of death" that fired a single bullet at close range.
49. Great apes kiss to express excitement, affection, or reconciliation.
50. By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you blocked and deleted. You may now kiss my ass.
51. Evolutionary psychologists have discovered that men are far more likely to prefer sloppy tongue kisses than women.
52. In men, a passionate kiss can also promote the hormone oxytocin, which fosters bonding and attachment.
53. An hour of kissing burns 156 calories, which is 2 3 calories per minute!
54. Kissing can increase your lifespan.
55. More germs are transferred shaking hands than kissing.
56. Kissing helps to prevent tooth decay.
57. The first time two men kissed on screen was in 1927.
58. Why do we close our eyes when we pray, cry, kiss or dream? Because the most beautiful things in life are not seen but felt by the heart.
59. Kissing is good for your teeth. Anticipating a kiss from someone increases the amount of saliva in your mouth, removing plaque.
60. 3 passionate kisses a day can double your metabolic rate which can help you lose up to a pound!
61. If you kiss your wife everyday in the morning you live five years longer on average, study suggests.
62. When cats blink slowly at you, it is a sign of affection referred to as a "cat kiss."
63. A study reveals that kissing your spouse good bye before leaving the home in the morning, can increase the amount of money you make.
64. The act of kissing releases oxytocin in the brain – A hormone that strengthens the emotional bond between 2 people.
65. James Bond is also known as Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.
66. More than 40, 000 parasites and 250 types of bacteria are exchanged during a typical French kiss.