1. During the making of the movie "The Passion of the Christ" the actor who played Jesus was struck by lightning during crucifixion scene.
2. Intelligent children are more likely to grow up to consume alcohol more frequently and engage in binge drinking than less intelligent kids.
3. After checking your Facebook notifications, or Twitter timelines, it takes the brain 15 minutes to return to serious mental tasks
4. 30 people were arrested at an Aerosmith concert in 1978 for smoking and drug possession The band bailed all of them out after the show.
5. Things that keep you up at night: loneliness, cold, heat, hunger, late night texting, memories, over thinking, worries, the internet.
6. Talking to your mother has the same effect as a hug and can help reduce stress levels.
7. It’s completely impossible to stop thinking. Even thinking about not thinking is still thinking.
8. Singing will exercise your heart and lungs. It also releases endorphins, making you feel good.
9. The Latin phrase “In vino veritas” translates into “in wine there is the truth" as it was believed that nobody could lie after drinking.
10. In Japan, napping at work is viewed as fatigue from working hard and it is completely acceptable, employees fake it to look committed.
11. After checking your email or Twitter timelines, it takes about 15 minutes for the brain to return to serious mental tasks.
12. It would take 1, 200, 000 mosquitoes, each sucking once, to completely drain the average human of blood.
13. Falling in love produces the same high as taking cocaine.
14. Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.
15. From the movie The Lion King, Pumbaa was the 1st character to ever fart in a Disney movie.
16. HBO passed up The Walking Dead because it was too violent. They also passed up Breaking Bad and Mad Men.
17. Skipping breakfast can cause you to gain weight because it tricks your brain into thinking you want higher calorie foods later in the day.
18. In 1935 when the US raised the top tax rate to 79% for those making over $5 million it only applied to one person: John D. Rockefeller.
19. The entire Pixar staff had to take a graduate class in Fish Biology before making the Finding Nemo movie.
20. Over thinking can cause symptoms of anxiety and insomnia, making it impossible to fall asleep at night.
21. Pizza delivery man Thomas Stefanelli was shot in the leg during delivery, yet still continued to deliver 4 more pizzas before seeking help
22. A study found that men who had working mothers spend significantly more time caring for their own children.
23. Bryan Cranston was actually taught how to make meth by the DEA in preparation for his role in Breaking Bad.
24. I love it when I catch you looking at me, then you smile and look away.
25. Drinking a single glass of wine daily will add 10 lbs of body mass after a year.
26. I’m sorry, were you talking to me? [No] Well then, please start.
27. Study your notes within one day of taking them. Retention rates are 60% higher then!
28. Whenever you make a packing list for a trip, make 2 copies, and use the 2nd one to make sure you bring everything back.
29. Dysania is the technical term for the difficulty for waking up in the morning.
30. 5 minutes after waking up 50% of a dream is forgotten and 10 minutes after 90% of the dream is forgotten.
31. Drinking a glass of water before a meal helps you eat less.
32. The phenomenon of looking where someone else is looking to try to figure out what they’re looking at is called Deictic Gaze.
33. After making 1.4 billion crayons, the senior crayon maker for Crayola admitted he was color blind.
34. Jimmy Carter de regulated the beer market making it possible for craft brew
35. The boobs of women who smoke tends to sag very quickly because smoking destroys a protein called elastin, which gives boobs elasticity.
36. Jesse Pinkman was to be killed off at the end of the 1st season of Breaking Bad. This was changed due to his chemistry with Walter White.
37. Drinking a cold glass of water in the morning will wake you faster than a cup of coffee.
38. Kingdom Defense has taken over my social life!
39. The C10H15N in the title sequence of Breaking Bad is the chemical formula for methamphetamine.
40. Talking to yourself can improve your mood, enhance your intelligence and boost self esteem...
41. In the movie Lion King, it took approximately three years to animate the two and a half minute wildebeest stampede scene.
42. The tiny white dots you can see when looking at a bright blue sky are actually white blood cells moving in front of the retina.
43. Drinking water can improve your performance on tests.
44. Taking a short nap after learning something new can actually help your memory.
45. Studies suggest chewing the same flavor of gum while studying and taking a test can help improve your score
46. Drinking cold water will help you lose weight naturally and speeds up your metabolism.
47. One in four people can compose a text message without looking at their cellphone
48. The Pirate Bay tried buying their own island in hopes of making their own country with no copyright laws.
49. Drinking beer actually gives you a healthy dose of silicon, which helps strengthen your bones and teeth.
50. According to Stephen Hawking, in a few hundred years, humanity must colonize space to survive.
51. The best friendships tend to be with people you can be openly weird and or sarcastic with, without that person taking offense.
52. Smoking cigarettes is horrible for your skin and body overall health. #QuitSmoking
53. Readers of the "Fifty Shades of Grey" series engage in more high risk behavior, like binge drinking or being promiscuous, than non readers.
54. Stephen Hawking says "outside of our own universe lies another different universe—and in that universe, Zayn is still in One Direction.”
55. A #Leo can be all sugar and spice one moment, then walking thunderstorms the next.
56. Lack of sleep can cause you to gain weight by making you crave sweet things.
57. All types of singing have positive psychological effects. Singing releases endorphins, making you feel good.
58. Martha Stewart has said that she has a special language she speaks when talking to animals.
59. Nightclubs sometimes give away lollipops to people leaving so they will not be able to shout or cause a disturbance while sucking on them.
60. As of 2014, most Americans state that walking alone at night is their number one fear.
61. Psychology says that people who regularly play video games are faster at making real life decisions.
62. Listening to just 15 seconds of cheerful upbeat music can change your perception of the people around you, making them seem more positive.
63. Psychology states that talking to yourself can benefit thinking and help your perception.
64. Closing your eyes when thinking about something can make it easier to remember.
65. Tibetans say hello by sticking their tongues out at each other.
66. Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane, and King of pop Michael Jackson were both supposed to be on one of Twin Towers on September 11, 2001.
67. Couples who remain together after 8 10 months of dating without ever breaking up are more likely to get engaged.
68. Mr. Bean played Zazu in The Lion King.
69. u know what part i love about waking up?
none of it. let me sleep
70. The 2012 prediction has pissed NASA to the extent that they has set up an entire web page debunking the phenomenon.
71. King Tut had his own personal nose picker whom he hired for the low price of three head of cattle, food and lodging.
72. According to some archaeologists, Cleopatra wore a gold mask every night to maintain her youthful looking skin.
73. Almost winning at a Casino pumps more adrenaline in your bloodstream than actually walking away with loads of cash.
74. iOS 8.3 got me looking for one emoji for 15 mins
75. The Speechjammer is a Japanese device that stops people mid sentence when they are talking.
76. Drinking coffee or tea makes your body absorb less vitamins.
77. There are mass crying events in Japan called "rui katsu" ("tear seeking") where people can watch sad film clips and cry together.
78. The creator of Flappy Bird has announced that he will be taking the game down tomorrow. He says it is ruining his life.
79. People pace while talking on the phone because they don’t have any visual feedback to keep them stimulated, so the body reacts by moving.
80. Drinking green tea before bed will allow your body to burn calories while sleeping. Green tea also increases your metabolism.
81. You use a #2 pencil when taking a test because graphite is electrically conductive—a machine uses electrical currents to grade your answers.
82. If the supervolcano under Yellowstone Park erupted, Earth would face years of volcanic winter (ash blocking the sun)
83. Talking to an old friend makes you realize how much your life has changed.
84. "The Office" was almost cancelled, but "The 40 Year Old Virgin" saved it by making Steve Carell a huge star.
85. Chewing gum while studying, then chewing the same flavor while taking a test can help you remember more.
86. Crossing your fingers for luck is actually a Christian symbol for invoking protection by emulating the shape of a cross.
87. The drug cartels are capturing technicians and making them build a private cell phone network.
88. You can avoid sinking in quicksand by lying on your back and slowly raising your legs
89. You can ripen a sour mango by soaking it in warm water for 10 minutes.
90. Studies show that to help quit smoking, going to a sauna a few days in a row helps sweat out the nicotine, easing the addiction.
91. Norman Reedus, know for his role as "Daryl Dixon" in The Walking Dead, is a painter, photographer, sculptor and model.
92. If all the time our eyes are shut when blinking is added together, we would spend 1.2 years of our walking lives in pitch darkness.
93. France passed a law making it illegal to read work email between 6 PM and 9 AM.
94. Goosebumps writer RL Stine was making $40 million a year in his prime.
95. A survey found that 94% of people in Thailand are religious, making it the most religious country in the world — China is the least with 7%.
96. Studies show that the Internet is making us lonely, depressed and possibly crazy.
97. Smoking a cigarette causes damage in minutes not years.
98. Over thinking can cause hair loss.
99. Chewing gum can help speed up your metabolism, making it easier to burn calories and lose weight.
100. A man once wrote his own credit card contract, then sued the bank for breaking the contract’s terms.