1. Squirrels are actually very kind to each other and will adopt abandoned baby squirrels if they notice a relative has not come back for them.
2. There are 7 different kinds of twins: Identical, Fraternal, Half Identical, Mirror Image, Mixed Chromosome, Superfecundation, Superfetation
3. “Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.”
4. Squirrels are actually very kind to each other and will adopt abandoned baby squirrels if they notice a relative has not come back for them.
5. 1 in 10, 000 units of blood that are transfused in the U.S. are the wrong kind of blood for the patient.
6. Pit Bulls were once known as “nanny dogs” because of how protective and kind they were to children.
7. Oh soul, you worry too much. Your arms are heavy with treasures of all kinds.
8. Kindness and competence are universally sought after personality traits in all cultures and contexts.
9. In 2012, a 6 year old girl threw a temper tantrum so extreme she was handcuffed and taken to jail from her kindergarten class.
10. #Leo is both a kind and gentle person and a strong and secure person.
11. Only humans and elephants recognize and react emotionally to the bones of their own kind.
12. In 2013, 20 baby girls were named "Kindle" in the U.S.
13. It is a misdemeanor to shoot at any kind of game from a moving vehicle, unless the target is a whale. (California)
14. By combining force of numbers with organized aggression, ants have become the greatest insect killers on Earth even of their own kind.
15. Belonging to a group of any kind makes people more likely to harm others outside the group.
16. The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest.
17. There are so many kind of apples, that if you ate a new one everyday, it would take over 20 years to try them all.
18. Only 3 kinds of animals form armies and go to "war" Humans, crows and ants.
19. If you ever get caught being chased by a Crocodile run in a zig zag pattern. They have big trouble making any kind of sharp turns.
20. The Dalmatian pelican is the largest of its kind, with a wingspan of up to 11.5 feet and a weight of up to 33 pounds
Definition: The one thing mankind will never understand.
Sentence: You will never get this... you will never get this.
22. The “text me when you get home so i know you’re safe” kind of people are the kind of people i wanna be around
23. In the largest study of its kind, mixed race faces were rated as more attractive than non mixed race faces.
24. A full Kindle weighs a billionth of a billionth of a gram more than a brand new one.
25. About 400 different kinds of microbes live on and in the human body.
26. About 400 different kinds of microbes live on and in the human body.