1. In 2006, a prisoner got himself a job in prison repairing mail bags, and he climbed inside one and mailed himself out of prison.
2. Steve Jobs is buried in an unmarked grave at the only non denominational cemetery in Palo Alto.
3. Not New York, but Alaska, has the largest percentage of people who walk to their jobs.
4. RT if u got fired from your last job because you skipped too many days to watch national geographic shows about animals lol aye shit happens
5. When Google launched Android O.S, Steve Jobs thought Google was guilty of grand theft and said he would go thermonuclear war with them.
6. A man was so enraged by spam, that he quit his job to study law and now makes a living filing lawsuits against spammers.
7. Before he was famous, Sylvester Stallone had a job as a lion cage cleaner.
8. A cat named Tama is a manager at a railway station in Japan, a job which pays her in cat food. During her tenure ridership has increased 10%
9. Studies show that the one hour shift every spring may increase the risk of heart attacks, suicides, injuries on the job, and cyberloafing.
10. "I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it." Bill Gates
11. Only 6 percent of doctors today are happy with their jobs.
12. A 2014 survey revealed that more than one quarter of Americans ages 18 to 33 had quit a job because their co workers were rude to them.
13. Bill Gates wrote Steve Jobs a letter as he was dying—Jobs was touched and kept it by his bed.
14. Rich people without a college degree:
15. According to research, people who lose their jobs are less willing to trust others for up to a decade after being laid off.
16. Sleeping on the job is acceptable in Japan. It is viewed as exhaustion from working hard.
17. It costs more money to leave a homeless person on the street than it does to help them transition back into society and get a job.
18. Walt Disney was fired from his job at a local newspaper in Missouri for 'not being creative enough.'
19. In an interview, Bill Gates told: I appoint the laziest person to do the hardest job, because they will find an easiest way to do it.
20. In 2013, a dad in China hired gamers to kill his son in video games so the son would start looking for a job and get a life.
21. In the porn business, there are people called "fluffers" whose job it is to get male actors erect again so they can go back to work.
22. Rather than flicking off a rude driver, give them a thumbs down—it’ll do a better job of making them feel ashamed.
23. For hundreds of years, “Computer” was a job title for a person who did math problems all day.
24. An "aquabob" is an underwater blowjob.
25. Going to college? Minor in what you love, major in what will give you a job.
26. Men who act modestly in an interview are less likely to get a job.
27. Dogs can be optimistic or pessimistic, and are suited for certain jobs based upon this trait.
28. Blowjob the best five minutes of silence a married man can ask for.
29. Honey bees are assigned jobs by other honey bees based on their age.
30. A recent study found that college students who cheat in class are more attracted to jobs politics than non cheating students.
31. Intel employs a "futurist" whose job is to determine what life will be like 10 15 years in the future.
32. Technically, it is illegal for job recruiters to ask questions like "Are you a U.S. citizen, " "Do you have kids, " and "Are you married."
33. Friendships at work make the job more fun, enjoyable, worthwhile, and satisfying for employees.
34. Steve Jobs refused to wear his oxygen mask while sick because he did not like the way it was designed.
35. Homer Simpson makes around $25, 000 a year at his power plant job.
36. There is a blind guy who learned echolocation with such precision he can ride a bike and identify bad parking jobs.
37. A high GPA looks good on paper, but networking and building friendships is what gets you a job.
38. Nearly 70% of people claim to hate their jobs and say they are miserable at work.
39. In 1978, a student working a minimum wage job could pay for 4 years of college with no debt.
40. Amazon offers its employees up to US$5, 000 to quit their jobs – They do this to ensure that their employees really want to work there.
41. Steve Jobs never wrote a single line of computer code for Apple.
42. I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it. Bill Gates
43. The official photographer for the wedding of Larry Ellison and Malanie Craft was Apple founder, Steve Jobs.
44. The most dangerous job in the United States is that of an Alaskan Crab Fisherman.
45. All major league baseball umpires must wear black underwear while on the job.