1. Using a hand dryer will increase the bacteria on your hands by up to 255% because it blows out bacteria already living in the environment.
2. Boy: I want to be a super hero. Guess what I want my name to be.
Girl: Superman? Batman? Ironman?
Boy: No, Yourman
3. Astronauts cant cry in space because of the weightless environment. The tears just collect in little balls and sting your eyes.
4. Plastic bags are better for the environment than paper bags. The manufacturing process for paper bags takes more energy.
5. Putting a potted plant in a business environment has been shown to improve attention span and increase creativity in the office.
6. Iron Man claims that his suit is made of a gold titanium alloy. In real life, that would make his suit weigh around 350 lbs.
7. 300 workers, 18, 038 pieces of wrought iron and 2.5 million rivets were needed to build the Eiffel Tower.
8. A new study found that babies learn more about an object or environment when they are surprised by it, rather than able to predict it.
9. According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, one eight minute shower wastes 20 gallons of water.
10. Individuals with unpleasant moods are more attentive and critical of their surrounding environment than those who have happy moods.
11. The act of blinking suppresses activity in several areas of the brain responsible for detecting environmental changes.
12. Plastic bags = More environment friendly than paper bags. The manufacturing process for paper bags takes more energy.
13. In one Iron Man comic, Jarvis hands a resignation letter to Tony it was a real resignation letter from one of the Marvel artists.
14. Robert Downey Jr. only made $500k for Iron Man, but two years later made 10 million for Iron man 2.
15. An ATM has just charged me £2 for a transaction but told me to cover my PIN to prevent me from being robbed. #irony
16. Ironically, the human mind tends to forget the things it should remember
17. A politically correct environment makes it easier for men and women to speak their minds in mixed company.
18. Ironically, hearing someone call out your name when no one has actually called your name is a sign of a healthy mind.
19. Babies brought up in a bilingual environment have stronger working memories than those brought up with only one language.
20. Ironically, the people you meet by accident are often the ones who become an important part of your life.
21. Neurotic people are more likely to detect threats in their environments, leading to mood swings and obsessive thoughts.
22. Stan Lee created Iron Man because he thought no one would like him.
23. 40% of Americans iron their clothes while in their underwear or naked.
24. President Teddy Roosevelt, an environmentalist, banned Christmas trees from the White House in 1912.
25. It was a tradition in Ireland that people who donated a pint of blood were given a free pint of Guinness to replace the iron.
26. Drinking white or green tea every day will minimize the environmental damage done to your skin, and minimize fine lines and wrinkles.
27. Ironically, the people who ignore you now, will somehow need you later.
28. Ironically, the people who ignore you now will somehow need you later.
29. Ironically, the human mind tends to forget the things it should remember and remember the things it should forget.
30. Ironically, the word "verb" is a noun.
31. A dog has the same ecological footprint as two Toyota Landcruisers: a cat the same environmental effect as a Volkswagen Golf: two hamsters the same as a plasma TV.
32. A completely blind chameleon will still take on the colors of its environment.
33. Cast iron skillets used to be the leading source of iron in the American diet.
34. If you unfolded your brain, it would cover an ironing board.
35. The average human body contains enough iron to make a small nail.
36. The inventor of the Waffle Iron did not like waffles.