1. The liquid inside young coconuts can be used as substitute for blood plasma.
2. Racism & homophobia is linked to having a lower IQ.
3. Higher intelligence is actually associated with worrying too much – People who overthink tend to have higher IQs.
4. Michael Kevin Kearney, possibly the smartest person in the world with an IQ of 325, graduated high school at age 6 and c...
5. Mozambique has an AK 47 assault rifle on its flag.
6. Spiders use hydraulic pressure in their legs to move. When they die, the liquid drains out, which is why their legs curl up.
7. Angry people produce more unique ideas faster than people in any other type of emotional state, according to a study.
8. The bombardier beetle can shoot boiling hot, foul smelling liquid from a gland that can rotate 270 degrees.
9. Except for identical twins, every person on Earth has a unique smell.
10. Scientists have begun to study vultures’ unique senses and abilities and are considering using the birds to help find bodies from crimes.
11. According to a UK study, 72% of women prefer a man with a little excess flab, as opposed to a man with a more chiseled, fit physique.
12. Coffee spills from your cup after you take 7 to 10 steps because the rhythm of walking perfectly oscillates the liquid in the cup.
13. Sarcasm can improve your IQ.
14. Scientists have discovered liquid oceans in one of the moons of Saturn.
15. Using sarcasm improves your IQ.
16. The world’s second smartest man has an IQ of 192 and has spent many years as a stripper, bar bouncer and nude model.
17. Some insurance policies will now pay to freeze your dead body (suspended in liquid nitrogen) with the aim of reviving it in the future.
18. In 1830, the average American was consuming 1.7 bottles of hard liquor per week.
19. Playing a musical instrument can increase your IQ.
20. When asked what his IQ was, Stephen Hawking said "I have no idea. People who boast about their IQ are losers."
21. Kids who took music lessons have higher IQs, better Math ability and increased processing speed.
22. Everyone has a unique smell. Identical twins smell so alike that most times, only trained dogs can tell the difference.
23. According to a study, the average intelligence of humans has risen 20 IQ points since 1950.
24. Bedbugs can ingest 7 times their own weight in blood — the equivalent of an average size human drinking 120 gallons of liquid.
25. Mensa accepted a 4 year girl who happens to have an IQ level just one point below that of Stephen Hawking and Albert Einstein.
26. A study found that those who smoke more than a pack of cigarettes a day have an average IQ of 90.
27. A study has found that a lower IQ is associated with greater and riskier drinking among young adult men.
28. When asked what his IQ was, Stephen Hawking replied “I have no idea. People who boast about their IQ are losers”
29. Michael Kevin Kearney, possibly the smartest person in the world with an IQ of 325, graduated high school at age 6 and college at age 10
30. People with too high of an IQ can be barred from becoming a cop.
31. Einstein scored 160 on his IQ test, whereas Marilyn Monroe scored 8 points more than him (168).
32. The psychic type Pokemon Alakazam has an IQ of 5, 000.
33. Denver, Colorado has more marijuana dispensaries than liquor stores or public schools.
34. Ears are actually unique to each and every person, so much so that they are comparable in uniqueness to the fingerprint.
35. When a woman ejaculates large amounts of liquid during orgasm, the liquid mostly consists of urine.
36. The eldest children in families tend to develop higher IQs than their siblings.
37. Studies have shown that eating food without preservatives can improve your IQ by up to 14%.
38. Young girls with higher IQs are twice as likely to use illegal drugs later in life.
39. Google intends to scan all known existing 130 million unique books by the end of the decade.
40. Teenagers tend to choose friends at school that take similar classes, not similar cliques.
41. Eating fish improves IQ and memory.
42. Intelligent are more likely to be faithful Men with lower IQs are more likely to cheat.
43. Dolph Lundgren (Ivan Drago from Rocky IV) has an IQ of 160, and studied chemical engineering at MIT.
44. The child actor who plays the carefree Luke Dunphy on Modern Family is a member of high IQ society Mensa and is ready to start college.
45. Meditation is such a powerful technique that, after only 8 weeks, the brain’s structure changes.
46. Crying literally alleviates stress and uniquely allows humans to decrease feelings of anger and sadness.
47. The average American eats about 50 tons of food and drinks 50, 000 liters (11, 000 gallons) of liquid during their life.
48. Everyone has a unique tongue print, just like fingerprints.
49. Marilyn Monroe had an IQ of 168, higher than Albert Einstein.
50. Being angry and bitter destroys you mentally, lowers your IQ and can literally shorten your life.
51. Your IQ does not stay the same for life, because human intelligence continues to develop over time.
52. Insomnia is more common for those who have a high IQ. Intelligent people have a harder time switching off their brain.
53. Unfaithful men tend to have lower IQs.
54. The koala does not need to drink liquids; it can obtain all of its liquids from eucalyptus leaves which are 50 percent water.
55. The eldest children in families tend to develop higher IQs.
56. Some studies suggest that using sarcasm can significantly improve your IQ
57. People with higher IQ’s tend to use illegal drugs more frequently.
58. The minimum IQ required to be in the Spanish army is 70. German Shepherds have an IQ of 60.
59. Mothers who are stressed during late pregnancy are more likely to have children with lower IQs.
60. When bitten by a coral snake, a Texas man killed the snake by biting off the snake’s head and using the decapitated body as a tourniquet.
61. People with higher IQs tend to have a more difficult time falling asleep at night due to increased brain activity.
62. Kim Ung yong was a child prodigy with an IQ of 210; at 4 years old, he had memorized about 2000 words in both English and German.
63. Vegetarians on average have an IQ five points higher than those who regularly eat meat, according to research.
64. Kids who have imaginary friends tend to have a stronger memory as adults, a higher IQ and can more easily solve complex problems.
65. An idiot is technically someone with an IQ of 0 25, while an imbecile is someone with an IQ of 26 50.
66. People who prefer Twitter over Facebook tend to have a higher IQ but are also more likely to suffer from insomnia.
67. Cats drink by moving their tongues so quickly it forms a column of liquid that shoots into their mouths.
68. The higher your IQ level, the easier it is to resist peer pressure. Intelligent people are less concerned with the approval of others.
69. Poor eyesight (myopia) is associated with higher IQ.
70. Children who are spanked tend to have lower IQ scores.
71. On average, a disposable diaper can hold up to 7 pounds of liquid.
72. For beer commercials, they add liquid detergent to the beer to make it foam more.
73. Henry Ford, father of the Automobile, is also father of the charcoal briquette.
74. Liquid TIDE laundry detergent glows under a blacklight.
75. Most liquid laundry detergents are alive with living organisms that help to break down stains.
76. Spider monkeys like banana daiquiris.
77. The Japanese liquor, Mam, uses venomous snakes as one of its main engredients.
78. The liquid inside young coconuts can be used as a substitute for blood plasma.